Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Van persie 19:06 - Jun 12 with 1832 viewstruckjack

Is he really out of our reach? We're not the club we used to be so with the kind of deals & wages going on could we be in the market for him? We wouldn't want to compete with the top teams & pay astronomical prices but he's no spring chicken.
Van persie on 19:09 - Jun 12 with 1812 viewsLeonisGod

Funny you mention this. I had the same thought the other week. Even a year ago you'd have been locked up thinking such a thing, but now I'm not too sure. he's probably just beyond our reach, but the gap is getting narrower.
Van persie on 19:11 - Jun 12 with 1806 viewsairedale

I'd rather have Chico from that team, only stumbling block though might be wages.
Van persie on 19:11 - Jun 12 with 1806 viewsbargoedjack

He found keeping fit hard enough in his twenties ... so it's a No from me - even though he was a great player and is still scary good - when fit and in form ...

I'm sure the deal would prove "too rich" for us anyway - especially for an older player with a history of dodgy fitness
Van persie on 19:19 - Jun 12 with 1755 viewshydraulicjack

And we all thought ash had killed him

********************TRUST NO-ONE************************

Van persie on 19:23 - Jun 12 with 1744 viewsGixerJack

Van persie on 19:11 - Jun 12 by airedale

I'd rather have Chico from that team, only stumbling block though might be wages.

Good call.. Younger and with a point to prove
Van persie on 19:24 - Jun 12 with 1741 viewsFlashberryjack

Van persie on 19:19 - Jun 12 by hydraulicjack

And we all thought ash had killed him

He hasn't been the same player since Ash' attempted to murder him, has he? maybe Fergie was right after all.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Van persie on 19:27 - Jun 12 with 1727 viewsOldjack

His best years are long gone ,leave him be

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024