Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season tickets 10:52 - Aug 3 with 1716 viewsPintado

Is it right that we are just using last seasons tickets still and they they just uploaded this seasons on to old cards? Do we need to do anything?

Also on the £99 car parking season ticket, is it in the actual park and ride or the dirt car park opposite? I have this card sent to me which I gather is just for the barriers.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Season tickets on 11:05 - Aug 3 with 1690 viewsDarran

Yes to the seasie cards and you don't have to do anything.

Don't know about the parking.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2015 11:05]

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Season tickets on 11:11 - Aug 3 with 1673 viewsPegojack

I had a new season ticket posted to me last week, but that was because its my first season as a Senior this season, and it says so on the ticket.

Yes, I know its hard to believe, friends, because I only look 23, but I am in fact 60.
Season tickets on 15:51 - Aug 3 with 1534 viewsjackharris

Season tickets on 11:11 - Aug 3 by Pegojack

I had a new season ticket posted to me last week, but that was because its my first season as a Senior this season, and it says so on the ticket.

Yes, I know its hard to believe, friends, because I only look 23, but I am in fact 60.

Did you get a bus pass too! Is it possible to get from Hereford to Swansea with a Bus Pass? The Heart of Wales railway line was free for OAP's for a while, that would have been good!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Season tickets on 21:58 - Aug 3 with 1439 viewseverytimeref

It's the actual park and ride.
Season tickets on 09:00 - Aug 4 with 1322 viewsPegojack

Season tickets on 15:51 - Aug 3 by jackharris

Did you get a bus pass too! Is it possible to get from Hereford to Swansea with a Bus Pass? The Heart of Wales railway line was free for OAP's for a while, that would have been good!

No, I didn't get a bus pass, the bar stewards keep moving the goalposts on them in England. I'm not going to get one until I'm 66!

It is possible to get from Swansea to Hereford on a bus pass, I researched it for my mother, but she didn't fancy it from Baglan! Lazy bugger, it's only Baglan to Swansea, Swansea to Brecon, Brecon to Hereford. You can use your bus pass on a journey starting in Wales but finishing in England (or at least you could).
Season tickets on 11:41 - Aug 4 with 1268 viewsTNT

Season tickets on 09:00 - Aug 4 by Pegojack

No, I didn't get a bus pass, the bar stewards keep moving the goalposts on them in England. I'm not going to get one until I'm 66!

It is possible to get from Swansea to Hereford on a bus pass, I researched it for my mother, but she didn't fancy it from Baglan! Lazy bugger, it's only Baglan to Swansea, Swansea to Brecon, Brecon to Hereford. You can use your bus pass on a journey starting in Wales but finishing in England (or at least you could).

We should have a bus going to Chelsea then!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024