Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fao the knitting crew in the west 19:05 - Aug 18 with 5478 viewsOldjack

This is how it's done too create an atmos
[Post edited 18 Aug 2015 19:06]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

fao the knitting crew in the west on 00:31 - Aug 19 with 3649 viewsSwanseajill

What a cheek, myself and many others created fantastic atmosphere long before many of those in the video were still in nappies.
The East didn't invent atmosphere. Every single bum on seats have played their part.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 09:18 - Aug 19 with 3517 viewsoldcob

fao the knitting crew in the west on 00:31 - Aug 19 by Swanseajill

What a cheek, myself and many others created fantastic atmosphere long before many of those in the video were still in nappies.
The East didn't invent atmosphere. Every single bum on seats have played their part.

They may not have invented atmosphere, but to be fair they do seem to carry the mantle of
atmosphere creators at the Liberty at the moment, like it or not. Carry on East Stand you are doing a grand job.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 09:44 - Aug 19 with 3486 viewsfbreath

Will the club get into trouble showing video evidence of all those people standing during the game.
Don' t those supporters know its not allowed.......

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

fao the knitting crew in the west on 09:48 - Aug 19 with 3447 viewsairedale

Knitting! Ha!

I'm a Snoo Dokoo man myself.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 11:33 - Aug 19 with 3339 viewsRichythejack

Love this!! The west stand are quiet and we all know it. Last time you all made a noise was the first season in the Prem league. Singing and chanting drives our players on and everyone should play their part not just us in the East and section of the north stand

Poll: Should Darran be banned from the forums?

fao the knitting crew in the west on 12:24 - Aug 19 with 3286 viewsSwanjaxs

Christ on a bike we sure got some ugly mofos in the ASBO stand!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

fao the knitting crew in the west on 14:55 - Aug 19 with 3142 viewscanhecatchit

You think it sounds great because you are right in the middle of it, half the time we in the South can't even here you . Have you ever noticed the noise coming from the South/East stand? No because you are not in the middle of it, but by christ they sing their hearts out . See works both ways

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

fao the knitting crew in the west on 15:20 - Aug 19 with 3110 viewsperchrockjack

I was just glad to get a ticket.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

fao the knitting crew in the west on 15:58 - Aug 19 with 3035 viewsHidden_Hand

fao the knitting crew in the west on 14:55 - Aug 19 by canhecatchit

You think it sounds great because you are right in the middle of it, half the time we in the South can't even here you . Have you ever noticed the noise coming from the South/East stand? No because you are not in the middle of it, but by christ they sing their hearts out . See works both ways

I think the OP was on about the West Stand mate.

We probably can't hear the South because its all 8 year olds with their mums
fao the knitting crew in the west on 16:41 - Aug 19 with 2968 viewsskippyjack

The West Stand.. mainly all geriatric glory hunters... they showed their true colours when they give Ryan Giggs a standing ovation.. they've tried to cover it up with a 'mark of respect for a legend' and 'ambassador' of the game... a year later he's knobbing his brothers missus.

You can applaud him all you like..

Not in my name
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 16:42]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

fao the knitting crew in the west on 17:10 - Aug 19 with 2933 viewscanhecatchit

If I reember rightly most of these singers that are now in the East were actually originally in the NorthWest corner before everyone decided that the North East was going to be the singing section so you actually got your singers from the West

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

fao the knitting crew in the west on 17:26 - Aug 19 with 2907 viewslifelong

Half the East seem to head for the bar 10 minutes before half time, the other half head for the exit 10 minutes before the end of the game.

Us West Standers are a more refined crowd.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:05 - Aug 19 with 2856 viewsHidden_Hand

fao the knitting crew in the west on 17:26 - Aug 19 by lifelong

Half the East seem to head for the bar 10 minutes before half time, the other half head for the exit 10 minutes before the end of the game.

All that singing and shouting is thirsty work!

You lot fill up on prawn sandwiches and cheap champagne before the game.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:09 - Aug 19 with 2842 viewsWhiterockin

The reason that you don't leave before the end of the match in the West, is you need the music at the end of the game to wake you up.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:27 - Aug 19 with 2796 viewslifelong

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:09 - Aug 19 by Whiterockin

The reason that you don't leave before the end of the match in the West, is you need the music at the end of the game to wake you up.

The main reason the players entrance is in the West Stand is that if it was in the East Stand there would be no one there to applaud them off at the end of the game.
fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:27 - Aug 19 with 2796 viewsOldjack

Bollex fluff chuker,, have you ever dropped a stitch when we score ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:30 - Aug 19 with 2782 viewslifelong

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:27 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

Bollex fluff chuker,, have you ever dropped a stitch when we score ?

You can shut up pond fisherman, you're more likely too pissed to see any of the goals.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 18:33]
fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:37 - Aug 19 with 2757 viewsOldjack

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:30 - Aug 19 by lifelong

You can shut up pond fisherman, you're more likely too pissed to see any of the goals.

ew don't half talk some crap aye have you ever been woken up by a goal then?

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:37 - Aug 19 with 2756 viewsraynor94

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:30 - Aug 19 by lifelong

Or, his head is between his legs throwing up from his seat like Derby! dodgy pint my arse

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:42 - Aug 19 with 2737 viewsJackfath

"My stand is better than yours."

Dear me. You'd think people would have better things to do with their time than have a go at people who support the same team and pay for the privilege.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:53 - Aug 19 with 2715 viewsOldjack

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:42 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

"My stand is better than yours."

Dear me. You'd think people would have better things to do with their time than have a go at people who support the same team and pay for the privilege.

oi tomato head, do you vocally support your team ?

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:07 - Aug 19 with 2684 viewsJackfath

fao the knitting crew in the west on 18:53 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

oi tomato head, do you vocally support your team ?

Yes, I shout out

"Come on!" from time to time.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:12 - Aug 19 with 2675 viewsOldjack

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:07 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

Yes, I shout out

"Come on!" from time to time.

is that it? pathetic When the governor asks for your support ,he means sing up loud and proud ! must do better next time

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:14 - Aug 19 with 2667 viewsJackfath

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:12 - Aug 19 by Oldjack

is that it? pathetic When the governor asks for your support ,he means sing up loud and proud ! must do better next time

You're such a better fan than me.

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:18 - Aug 19 with 2645 viewsOldjack

fao the knitting crew in the west on 19:14 - Aug 19 by Jackfath

You're such a better fan than me.

I am indeed , Garry and the team loves us singers ,

oi meat head ,if Liverpool fans shout out'' up the pool ''and villa fans shout out ''up the villa '',what do arsenal fans shout out ? take your time
[Post edited 19 Aug 2015 19:20]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024