Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Radio Tomorrow night 22:38 - Sep 21 with 3798 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Anyone know if you can get the game on the radio tomorrow night if you live outside the Swansea area?
I know it has always been a problem in the past but I was wondering if anything has changed?
Radio Tomorrow night on 22:48 - Sep 21 with 3789 viewsDarran

Are the Scum playing tomorrow then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Radio Tomorrow night on 23:02 - Sep 21 with 3771 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Radio Tomorrow night on 22:48 - Sep 21 by Darran

Are the Scum playing tomorrow then?

Not sure
Radio Tomorrow night on 23:04 - Sep 21 with 3770 viewsChrisSCFC

Should be on radio Wales.

Last time I checked someone was still broadcasting the Swansea Sound commentary's on PalTalk but that was like 2 years ago now so not sure if that's still up.
Radio Tomorrow night on 23:06 - Sep 21 with 3764 viewsChrisSCFC

Radio Tomorrow night on 23:02 - Sep 21 by TenkosBlondeWig

Not sure

They were outclassed & knocked out by MK Dons in the last round so unless there's any lower league football then no.
Radio Tomorrow night on 23:09 - Sep 21 with 3756 viewsDarran

Radio Tomorrow night on 23:06 - Sep 21 by ChrisSCFC

They were outclassed & knocked out by MK Dons in the last round so unless there's any lower league football then no.

We should be on RW then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Radio Tomorrow night on 08:12 - Sep 22 with 3623 viewsPrivate_Partz

Radio Tomorrow night on 23:09 - Sep 21 by Darran

We should be on RW then.

I only briefly listen to RW if I have tuned in by mistake. Are we saying that the only Premier League Club in Wales will only get national coverage if a lower league team is not playing? The reason being that the said team represents the 'Capitol'? I wonder how they justify that? Surely Cardiff can have a local broadcast whereas we get national. I would expect that to happen for them if the situations were reversed. More media bias I would guess.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Radio Tomorrow night on 11:04 - Sep 22 with 3531 viewsPegojack

Anyone know if you can listen to RW via the interweb, assuming our match is on, of course?

Wouldn't surprise me if they broadcast the Cardiff and District bridge club quarter finals instead.
Radio Tomorrow night on 11:04 - Sep 22 with 3531 viewsSA73Swan

Looks like its all down to broadcasting rights!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2Jd6cczWWK4gcG4jR30NyCK/sport-coverage-
Login to get fewer ads

Radio Tomorrow night on 11:32 - Sep 22 with 3510 viewsEdmundo

Radio Tomorrow night on 08:12 - Sep 22 by Private_Partz

I only briefly listen to RW if I have tuned in by mistake. Are we saying that the only Premier League Club in Wales will only get national coverage if a lower league team is not playing? The reason being that the said team represents the 'Capitol'? I wonder how they justify that? Surely Cardiff can have a local broadcast whereas we get national. I would expect that to happen for them if the situations were reversed. More media bias I would guess.

That's a little bit too logical that the bigger, higher quality team should get first dibs on the National Radio Station of Wales. 😉

Cummon how would it go down with the rest of Wales having to listen to Wales's 2nd City having any attention let alone a primary slot every week 😂

Leave 'em to it......I prefer International feeds and coverage from media outlets who have never heard if Radio Wales 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Radio Tomorrow night on 15:44 - Sep 22 with 3410 viewsWhiterockin

Radio Humberside as Wrexham v Grimsby on tonight.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radiohumberside

So no luck there.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Radio Tomorrow night on 16:35 - Sep 22 with 3365 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Shock horror its live on radio wales , makes a fecking change up here.
Radio Tomorrow night on 16:45 - Sep 22 with 3356 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Radio Tomorrow night on 08:12 - Sep 22 by Private_Partz

Winds the feck out of me, up here radio wales is constantly broadcasting crapdiff games, does my head in , I just turn the radio off so its no good for their listenin g figures.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024