Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . 22:08 - Sep 30 with 4563 viewsGloryHunter

. . . to press the nuclear red button?

Thatcher. And Blair. Both clearly bonkers.
Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 09:28 - Oct 2 with 691 viewsnadera78

Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 20:46 - Oct 1 by TacticalR

If I may correct the esteemed zicoshoops, Wilson publicly supported the Americans, and also provided them with considerable logistical support
http://www.historytoday.com/marc-tiley/britain-vietnam-and-special-relationship

The US would essentially have wiped out much of our debts if we'd sent troops to Vietnam - saying no was one of the best things Wilson ever did. The point that article misses (deliberately blurs?) when mentioning the "British personnel" fighting in Vietnam is that they were ex-services who had enlisted in foreign military units.
Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 09:32 - Oct 2 with 688 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I'm worse than anybody, but LFW is becoming the online equivalent of talking to the pub bore.
Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 10:22 - Oct 2 with 665 viewszicoshoops

Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 20:46 - Oct 1 by TacticalR

If I may correct the esteemed zicoshoops, Wilson publicly supported the Americans, and also provided them with considerable logistical support
http://www.historytoday.com/marc-tiley/britain-vietnam-and-special-relationship

You've broken my heart TacticalR,
You've broken my heart.

Is there not one British Prime Minister that hasn't bent over the Ballot Box and taken a severe portion from Uncle Sam?
My signed and framed 1965 Harold Wilson Calendar, is coming straight off the wall into the bin.

What's going on?

We should be told

Sort it out.
Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 19:23 - Oct 2 with 604 viewsTheBlob

Which previous PMs would have been mad enough . . . on 09:32 - Oct 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

I'm worse than anybody, but LFW is becoming the online equivalent of talking to the pub bore.

The subject is very popular down at The Proton And Bucket.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024