Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? 19:53 - Oct 6 with 7792 viewsJackSwanTV

It is here: Best yet??

Well John Cornforth gives us his Swans Eleven, Alan Tate tells us about his first season at the club, Mel's Memories keeps getting better PLUS all the usual.

You tell me!!!!! Please share with the world though

http://issuu.com/jackswan/docs/issue_41

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:55 - Oct 7 with 1777 viewsJackSwanTV

Maybe start with "we offered Darran the chance to write a monthly column in this magazine but he sadly declined but this is what we think he would have said........"

Poll: Should Jack Swan magazine be proof read or is the spelling mistakes a part of it
Blog: Interview with Freestone, Alsop plus Phil Sumbler in the New Jack Swan. Issue #21.

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:58 - Oct 7 with 1769 viewsJackfath

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:55 - Oct 7 by JackSwanTV

Maybe start with "we offered Darran the chance to write a monthly column in this magazine but he sadly declined but this is what we think he would have said........"

That would be brilliant!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:59 - Oct 7 with 1768 viewsDarran

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:43 - Oct 7 by JackSwanTV

I probably will end up in the post again but it will be worth it as it's the only time you've ever seemed happy on here :)

You must be thinking of someone else I'm always happy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 20:07 - Oct 7 with 1758 viewsJackSwanTV

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 19:59 - Oct 7 by Darran

You must be thinking of someone else I'm always happy.

My daughter has been brought up a lot in this post but I ask her to put a smiley face on before she tries eating anything new. I urge you to pick up the next issue of jack swan, go to a place you like, smile and start reading Mels memories, on page 50ish. I think you may enjoy!!!!

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:06 - Oct 7 with 1726 viewsHidden_Hand

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:08 - Oct 7 with 1723 viewsDarran

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:06 - Oct 7 by Hidden_Hand

Reaching success.

Rupert Murdoch better be careful.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 06:42 - Oct 8 with 1652 views1983

Harsh front cover on Brendan in new Jack Swan?? on 21:32 - Oct 6 by JackSwanTV

I'm glad you enjoyed :)

Must admit that I have noticed that there are some people on here who tend to enjoy not liking things and generally being down about life. It is a shame. I struggle to see why they wouldn't enjoy Mels memories, amazing that is!! Mel nurse talking about footy in his days, I love that every issue. Or Alan Tate talking about how he joined club, when he first got a bit of love for the club and the hull match. Or john cornforths best eleven!!

I understand that not everyone loves every page: but I do laugh at those who hate everything in this wonderful world of ours :)

Exactly this

Well said

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024