Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Possession means nothing 17:09 - Nov 7 with 1142 viewsmerthyr_jack1

We had 67% possession but that means nothing if we can't score. I'd settle for 10% if it meant we score.
I've always been positive that things would get better but it seems to be getting worse and to name an unchanged side proves monk is scared to make changes.

No MOTD for me tonight !!!!
Possession means nothing on 17:12 - Nov 7 with 1135 viewswaynekerr55

I've been out all day but never a truer word has been spoken.

WTF has happened to us since the utd game?

Norwich hadn't kept a clean sheet all season on the league until today

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Possession means nothing on 17:15 - Nov 7 with 1113 viewsmerthyr_jack1

We've totally lost our identity , giving the ball away for fun. No-one can blame anyone for moaning who wants to Pay to watch that every week!!
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 17:19]
Possession means nothing on 17:16 - Nov 7 with 1111 viewsjacabertawe

Possession means nothing on 17:12 - Nov 7 by waynekerr55

I've been out all day but never a truer word has been spoken.

WTF has happened to us since the utd game?

Norwich hadn't kept a clean sheet all season on the league until today

Absolutely. Training ground passing routine, with no shots on goal. Caught on another set piece, which we have become incapable of defending against: where are the players at the posts? We need players on the pitch who actually want to get the ball forward (i.e. not passing back) and score. Sort it out Garry.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Possession means nothing on 17:24 - Nov 7 with 1099 viewsmerthyr_jack1

If monk and the players say we"re going to keep working hard I'm going to kill someone !! Nothing is changing so what is happening in training ?!?!
Possession means nothing on 17:45 - Nov 7 with 1069 viewsoldcob

Possession means nothing on 17:24 - Nov 7 by merthyr_jack1

If monk and the players say we"re going to keep working hard I'm going to kill someone !! Nothing is changing so what is happening in training ?!?!

half the problem I think. We are training too hard, by the time Saturday comes round we've nothing left. How many swans players did you see sprinting today. The looked knackered after 10 mins.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 17:49]
Possession means nothing on 18:23 - Nov 7 with 1035 viewsA_Fans_Dad

You could watch MOTD to see how goals are scored I suppose.
Possession means nothing on 18:28 - Nov 7 with 1019 viewsGeoffThom

Possession means nothing on 17:45 - Nov 7 by oldcob

half the problem I think. We are training too hard, by the time Saturday comes round we've nothing left. How many swans players did you see sprinting today. The looked knackered after 10 mins.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2015 17:49]

Rubbish the way they set up was the problem he wanted a draw and has stiffled us Jesus he even said himself we only expected a couple of chances ,we dot attack teams anymore with pace and as a unit
Possession means nothing on 18:35 - Nov 7 with 991 viewsImAlrightJack

No MOTD for me either, at this rate it won't be that for the rest of the season or the next!.

Goodbye Gary, Hello Kelly.... I hope not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024