Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread 02:22 - Dec 26 with 14926 viewsjackharris

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Dec 26 with 2650 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:43 - Dec 26 by waynekerr55

Any links for today? Not at home so no phoenix for me

It seems premier league football has disappeared from phoenix?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 with 2643 viewsmalagajack

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Dec 26 by morningstar

It seems premier league football has disappeared from phoenix?

in phoenix go to staeelthen scroll down to live tv, the list of games are in there, 4 links for swans
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:55 - Dec 26 with 2639 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

bosscast dot net

Cheers Jasper, much appreciated!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:01 - Dec 26 with 2602 viewsmorningstar

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 14:54 - Dec 26 by malagajack

in phoenix go to staeelthen scroll down to live tv, the list of games are in there, 4 links for swans

Phew! Nice one!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Dec 26 with 2521 viewsTheKirkyLife

GREAT START! Ki :D
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Dec 26 with 2428 viewsmacthejack

Absolutely lovely move that was much more like it. Naughton will have a tough job displacing Rangel.
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:30 - Dec 26 with 2201 viewslovejuicejack

Poor defending again just hope we can hang on for the win
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Dec 26 with 2055 viewsWxmJax

Why does Montero have to try and chip everything ?

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 with 1998 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Dec 26 by macthejack

Absolutely lovely move that was much more like it. Naughton will have a tough job displacing Rangel.

He's been shite apart from that ball.
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 with 1996 viewsjacksfullaces

seen nothing from us in that half to convince me we won't be struggling near the relegation zone for most of the season, probably played better against man city and west ham.
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 1953 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:44 - Dec 26 by WxmJax

Why does Montero have to try and chip everything ?

We are carrying him

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 with 1862 viewsDrizzy

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

He's been shite apart from that ball.

Oh f*ck off, Phil.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:56 - Dec 26 with 1839 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 by jacksfullaces

seen nothing from us in that half to convince me we won't be struggling near the relegation zone for most of the season, probably played better against man city and west ham.

Unfortunately I agree based on this first half, not really playing as a team
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1780 viewsGeoffThom

Really need to go into tackles looking to win the ball were powder puff in the tackle
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 with 1768 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 by Drizzy

Oh f*ck off, Phil.

You think giving the ball away without being under pressure half a dozen times in his own half is having a good game?

I've seen those penalties given as well.
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 1722 viewsdailew

Sunderland look like gonners.

Only one relegation place to avoid.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1688 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 by Drizzy

Oh f*ck off, Phil.

Innit moaning tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Dec 26 with 1689 viewsBorojack

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

You think giving the ball away without being under pressure half a dozen times in his own half is having a good game?

We were unlucky at Liverpool with the Taylor penalty really unlucky at City with the disallowed goal and the deflection for there winner.
Then there was the Collins handball so we are due some good fortune.
Dont knock it

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1648 viewsshimmie

anyone got a link please? at the inlaws and its hell, managed to nip away on to their laptop, someone help me pleassseeee
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Dec 26 with 1634 viewsLoyal

The tactical change of Cork for Montero leaves us looking very much like the side that started v West Ham. Not too many options for us at the moment.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 16:13]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 1616 viewswaynekerr55

Is it me or is Ki not the quickest of cats when it comes to tracking runners?

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:09 - Dec 26 with 1616 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 by shimmie

anyone got a link please? at the inlaws and its hell, managed to nip away on to their laptop, someone help me pleassseeee

http://bosscast.net/channel18.php
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:15 - Dec 26 with 1540 viewsDrizzy

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 15:59 - Dec 26 by WarwickHunt

Apart from a handful of misplaced passes he's been great.

Equally as trite as your point.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Dec 26 with 1494 viewsGeoffThom

We've no outlet up front and unbalanced
The Official Swansea City V WBA Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Dec 26 with 1488 viewsLoyal

Our passing is awful at times. Ki ! What is he doing,

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024