Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Massive well done boys 16:53 - Dec 26 with 7223 viewslovejuicejack

Poor game massive three points, well done lads
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 16:58]
Massive well done boys on 18:26 - Dec 26 with 1752 viewsmorningstar

Massive well done boys on 18:12 - Dec 26 by Neath_Jack

Stoke have got the mix right. Playing good football, a tough tackling, physical team, who know how to play/hound the ref.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 18:31]

I've never understood the dislike for Stoke. Even when Pulis was there they played a direct attacking game imo and at times they were quite entertaning to watch, especially when they were turning over one of the big boys at home. Physical with it yeah, but hey, it's brought them results and that's the name of the game.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 18:27]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Massive well done boys on 18:43 - Dec 26 with 1703 viewsymaohyd

I must have still been pi ssed from last night, thought we played well.

I've been hoping for Ayew to play up front for a while, don't think it worked however. We need to get him running onto through balls not playing with his back to goal.

People have to realise how difficult it is to play against teams like West Brom.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Massive well done boys on 18:44 - Dec 26 with 1704 viewsleighton1318

Credit to the manager in particular, beating a Pulis team is something to have on your cv.
Massive well done boys on 18:46 - Dec 26 with 1692 viewsDaggyjack

Massive well done boys on 17:59 - Dec 26 by morningstar

Whatever anyone says, the way we set up and the personnel we have at our disposal we cannot play without an out and out striker. Dislike Gomis as much as you like, but we will get more points on the board with him on the pitch rather than sitting on the bench.

Well done to the boys today.
As for Gomis, was leaving him out a ploy to get him to leave in January so that we can buy a striker?
Either that or he will be back for Monday at Palace, if he doesn't play on Monday, I can see him being off soon.
Massive well done boys on 18:52 - Dec 26 with 1677 viewsClinton

Massive well done boys on 17:41 - Dec 26 by awayjack

Not a classic but result will be big confidence boost. Rode out luck a little bit showed a lot of fight against an aggressive WB team.

Aggressive to say the least, referee let a lot go.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Massive well done boys on 18:57 - Dec 26 with 1664 viewsacejack3065

Massive well done boys on 18:52 - Dec 26 by Clinton

Aggressive to say the least, referee let a lot go.

Let a lot go by Christ. I dont know why he bothered bringing his whistle.
Massive well done boys on 18:58 - Dec 26 with 1656 viewsNeath_Jack

Massive well done boys on 18:57 - Dec 26 by acejack3065

Let a lot go by Christ. I dont know why he bothered bringing his whistle.

To signal free kicks to the Baggies.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Massive well done boys on 19:17 - Dec 26 with 1611 viewsmorningstar

Massive well done boys on 18:46 - Dec 26 by Daggyjack

Well done to the boys today.
As for Gomis, was leaving him out a ploy to get him to leave in January so that we can buy a striker?
Either that or he will be back for Monday at Palace, if he doesn't play on Monday, I can see him being off soon.

Trust me, no one is going to take a punt on Gomis in January with the obvious complications surrounding his contract. He is here for the duration unless he starts playing and scoring on a regular basis. But then we wouldn't want to let him go! It's a weird situation with that one, and one I'm sure the club regrets getting into.

Login to get fewer ads

Massive well done boys on 19:19 - Dec 26 with 1607 viewslovejuicejack

Since when is calling it like it is, moaning, ffs boys get off your high horses.
Massive well done boys on 19:33 - Dec 26 with 1582 viewsDavillin

The game today made me wonder briefly if even Barcelona could look good against West Brom.

You'll see more class, style, and gentility at a class on unarmed combat. And more than one kill technique disguised as "football skills" today.

Give the lads a lot of credit for maintaining their style, poise, and self-discipline.

And the next two days of rest, physical thereapy,, and massage.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Massive well done boys on 19:38 - Dec 26 with 1567 viewsmorningstar

Massive well done boys on 19:33 - Dec 26 by Davillin

The game today made me wonder briefly if even Barcelona could look good against West Brom.

You'll see more class, style, and gentility at a class on unarmed combat. And more than one kill technique disguised as "football skills" today.

Give the lads a lot of credit for maintaining their style, poise, and self-discipline.

I hope not! I'd rather they go home to their wives and families other than spend their time in Studio 95!

Edit. Or bunnies of course!
[Post edited 26 Dec 2015 19:39]

Massive well done boys on 21:20 - Dec 26 with 1467 views3swan

Massive well done boys on 17:24 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Quality of Taylor crosses alone could fill an abysmal jug to kingdom com
Terrible is placing of passes and a god awful spectacle for neutrals, for whom I really don't give a shite.

However, great relief with a win, which is ALL.

Innit boy.

Saddest result seeing Wrexham lose to southport at home. Dear god.

Taylor is poor at crosses. so we should question why other players don't give him the option of passing.
We should play to our strengths but also protect our weaknesses
Massive well done boys on 21:24 - Dec 26 with 1459 viewsplasjack

Massive well done boys on 19:33 - Dec 26 by Davillin

Well said, Pulis teams are thugs.
Massive well done boys on 22:11 - Dec 26 with 1403 viewssully49

It's the first game in a long time that we actually played for the club, with passion and commitment. It wasn't pretty but it WAS needed, everyone played their part, there were a few memorable performances today Routledge, Rangle, Leon to name a few.
It was shameful to see how reckless some of their challenges were but they played the referee and were allowed to get away with most things.
ALL that matters now are points playing pretty is a luxury we can't afford we've stopped the slide but have 2 huge games coming up so it's more of the same.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Massive well done boys on 10:16 - Dec 27 with 1300 viewstrampie

Congratulations to Alan Curtis on engineering the win over the Baggies.

The team played for the shirt, Rangel, Britton and Routledge along with the likes of Taylor and Williams fought for the shirt, Fernandez is a class act [what was Monk thinking in dropping him for Bartley .
Ayew and Siggy are good players and continue in the team.

Gomis did not feature and Shelvey had a couple of seconds, Curt might be relying on players he thinks he can trust, with a quick turn around will he play Gomis and Shelvey against Palace tomorrow ?, I wouldn't but I would not know if any players are carrying knocks or a tired.
Curt can do no more than get the best effort out of the players and try and get them organised, Curt so far has steadied the ship.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024