Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've had enough 19:52 - Jan 1 with 2887 viewsstevestrange

Call it what you want, heat of the moment, post new year's eve hangover etc.... but this result has really done it for me. I have never been so disillusioned with QPR, even worse than when the club was completely skint. We are totally inept.... and whose fault is it ? God knows. Some say it's Les, JFH, Fernandes, Henry, Green, Fer etc.... the fact is no one knows, we are just wrong, from top to bottom. Every year there's a new plan, a fresh start, promises to do the right thing and every year the result is the same. They say that it's the hope the kills you, well it's true. Well I'm not hoping anymore, until we have a comprehensive clean out, from the owners to the ground staff, it's gonna to be the same old story. A big shout out to all you guys who go to LR, week in and week out, to watch this drivel. You guys deserve a medal, being an expat, I can't get over to see the matches, thank God. But I tell you, even though I'm an armchair supporter, seeing our club being reduced to such pitiful state, hurts just the same.
I've had enough on 19:59 - Jan 1 with 2822 viewsKerryE

Seriously I don't think armchair supporters can actually quit.
I've had enough on 20:00 - Jan 1 with 2799 viewsTheBlob

No,you haven't suffered enough.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

I've had enough on 20:22 - Jan 1 with 2710 viewsCHUBBS

Could you imagine how you'd feel if you were the owner of a home and away season ticket
I've had enough on 20:25 - Jan 1 with 2678 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I've had enough on 20:00 - Jan 1 by TheBlob

No,you haven't suffered enough.

Without the suffering how will you ever feel the joy?
I've had enough on 21:00 - Jan 1 with 2555 viewsenfieldargh

Blimey, I've felt this supporting Rangers for 45 years, its been a hell of a lot worse than this I can tell you.

You'll come round again in a few days

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

I've had enough on 21:57 - Jan 1 with 2378 viewsHollowayRanger

trying hard to think of anyone I really like at QPR at moment

hall onouha at centreback

Austin up front

a fit Mackie

that's about it 4 players

I know faurlin is everyones darling and he's done brillianty to come back but he was murdered 2nd half today

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

I've had enough on 22:03 - Jan 1 with 2341 viewsJonDoeman

I've had enough on 19:59 - Jan 1 by KerryE

Seriously I don't think armchair supporters can actually quit.

They don't vote with their feet, but the remote control !

It Is What It Is !!

I've had enough on 22:06 - Jan 1 with 2313 viewsPommyhoop

I've had enough on 22:03 - Jan 1 by JonDoeman

They don't vote with their feet, but the remote control !

That was in the Prem. This season its mostly the click of a mouse.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

I've had enough on 22:13 - Jan 1 with 2271 viewsbillericaydicky

I've ad a great day me - watched that shite, missed backing Village Vic at 4/1 this morning which romped home and then found some bas*ard scraped their car along my driver's door when parked in a side street.

Happy New Year.
I've had enough on 23:30 - Jan 1 with 2103 viewsHendonHoop

Things really need to change. this is just not good enough and QPR are turning into a "nothing" sort of club. I would now sooner stay at home and watch the Racing and then listen to the brilliant Adrian Durham's talkSPORT show with a beer or three rather than bother watching the R's dreary performances while the opposition regularly scores in injury time week in week out. It's getting a bit like the tv Wrestling where you more or less know what will happen. So in the words of dear old Kent Walton. " Bye grapple fans and have a good week... till next week "
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024