Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. 14:25 - Jan 10 with 6763 viewsJonTheJack

What a time to be alive.

In all seriousness; I want this guy out of football. It makes me sick to the stomach that he is robbing a living out of this game and our club.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:15 - Jan 11 with 1346 viewsraynor94

I have serious misgivings about anybody's football knowledge who would advocate having Bartley in the squad, there are a few on here, I wonder if we will hear off them today

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:18 - Jan 11 with 1343 viewsswancity

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:15 - Jan 11 by raynor94

I have serious misgivings about anybody's football knowledge who would advocate having Bartley in the squad, there are a few on here, I wonder if we will hear off them today

Dr Winston thinks Bartley should be playing every week lol

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:41 - Jan 11 with 1307 viewsjasper_T

I wonder what Bartley said during the pre-match huddle. Bet it was inspiring.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:44 - Jan 11 with 1301 viewsPrivate_Partz

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:34 - Jan 10 by bluenile

Emnes was fine.........certainly showed a few other players up, but why let the simple matter of facts get in the way eh?

Indeed he has always put in a shift when called upon. I don't get the ''limited' and 'lacking in skill' comments either. He is a talented player and may very well play a big part in helping us to stay up.
With regards to the others it is fine and dandy to criticise players (I don't condone laying into them when they come over to the supporters at the end of the game btw) but the time will come when we really should bite our tongues and support the team as a whole. That time is the end of the January window and the squad we have then will be all we have to avoid relegation. Squabbling amongst supporters and slagging players off then will only hasten our possible demise otherwise.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2016 9:51]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 10:09 - Jan 11 with 1281 viewsPintado

Bartley costs us goals nearly every game he plays, not good enough and should never play for Swansea again, even if we go down, he is a liability

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 10:17 - Jan 11 with 1273 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 10:09 - Jan 11 by Pintado

Bartley costs us goals nearly every game he plays, not good enough and should never play for Swansea again, even if we go down, he is a liability

If we go down Joe Rodon would be a better bet.

Alongside a returning Alan Tate?
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 10:35 - Jan 11 with 1250 viewsJACKARSE

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 09:10 - Jan 11 by Devz00

I think recent performances have ended the Amat v Bartley debate.

Thought Amat looked composed given he has only had 3 cup games and 76' in the Prem ...... head and shoulders above Bartley who is just a thug.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 10:49 - Jan 11 with 1216 viewsSwaneeRiver

I didn't get a chance to see who was playing beforehand, so I was worried when I saw him on the pitch.
My worst fears were shown to be justified when he gave away the penalty.
I know Curtis trying to be fair to everyone, but surely Bartley has played his last game after his display yesterday ?
Login to get fewer ads

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 11:10 - Jan 11 with 1195 viewslegoman

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 23:32 - Jan 10 by max936

Very harsh on Emnes, lad as never got a good deal on here, he works hard and cares and it shows, yes he's limited granted, but ffs time we cut this guy some serious slack, he's hardly played all season and compare him with others who the same applies he was head and shoulders above any of them, which proves that he trains hard and works hard in training and looks after himself, gimme me a dozen Emnes over a dozen Shelvey's all day long.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2016 23:34]

This.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 11:14 - Jan 11 with 1191 viewsChrisSCFC

I feel sorry for whoever has to play alongside him, he'd probably manage to make Beckenbauer look shit.

How anyone at any point thought he was even half decent is beyond me.

Hopefully that will be the last we'll see of him now.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 11:22 - Jan 11 with 1174 viewsMrSwerve

I fear that IF we go down, he'll be one of our starting CBs...

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 12:09 - Jan 11 with 1146 viewspencoedjack

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 11:22 - Jan 11 by MrSwerve

I fear that IF we go down, he'll be one of our starting CBs...

We will be in the 3rd tier pretty soon if that is the case Mr Swerve
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 12:23 - Jan 11 with 1134 viewsjasper_T

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 11:14 - Jan 11 by ChrisSCFC

I feel sorry for whoever has to play alongside him, he'd probably manage to make Beckenbauer look shit.

How anyone at any point thought he was even half decent is beyond me.

Hopefully that will be the last we'll see of him now.

Shephard struggled a lot yesterday in part because he was playing really narrow alongside Bartley. Gave up a lot of space out wide that their winger exploited.

Whether he'd been told to do so to provide cover, or just didn't trust Bartley to do his job idk but I can't hold it against him either way.
Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 14:46 - Jan 11 with 1084 viewsKilkennyjack

Kyle Bartley captained my Swans today. on 10:17 - Jan 11 by jasper_T

If we go down Joe Rodon would be a better bet.

Alongside a returning Alan Tate?

Yes and no.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024