Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! 20:30 - Jan 14 with 2595 viewsjackharris

Sign him up, 2 more goals tonight!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 20:56 - Jan 14 with 2487 viewsOldjack

How much ? he's hungry he's fast and he knows where the net is

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:00 - Jan 14 with 2451 viewsAnotherJohn

First one was a flukey old goal mind.
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:00 - Jan 14 with 2443 viewsmax936

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 20:56 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

How much ? he's hungry he's fast and he knows where the net is

His price is going up with every goal, he'll be gone by the end of the window someone will dip their toe in, more likely a Championship side, but you wouldn't bet against a Prem side.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:03 - Jan 14 with 2422 viewsPozuelosSideys

Yeh, so say we went out and signed him now

Can you imagine the absolute carnage that would ensue for the board and Curtis on here? fckkkk..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:04 - Jan 14 with 2400 viewsdickythorpe

We are in the pooh, we have to take a punt
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:06 - Jan 14 with 2382 viewsOldjack

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:00 - Jan 14 by max936

His price is going up with every goal, he'll be gone by the end of the window someone will dip their toe in, more likely a Championship side, but you wouldn't bet against a Prem side.

Perfect just ready for next season

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:09 - Jan 14 with 2346 viewsmax936

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:06 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

Perfect just ready for next season

Behave or I'll get Jbg on your back. although he's probably either on yet another Cruise or he's in Tenerife, fecking life he's got aye.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:11 - Jan 14 with 2328 viewsOldjack

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:09 - Jan 14 by max936

Behave or I'll get Jbg on your back. although he's probably either on yet another Cruise or he's in Tenerife, fecking life he's got aye.

he's in hiding after his hiding

Login to get fewer ads

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:23 - Jan 14 with 2278 viewsmljonzy

I would have him he looks like he can cause some real damage and change games. Most players who have only played in the top leagues always seem to lack work rate but players that experienced lower league always bust a gut.
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:41 - Jan 14 with 2205 viewsNewhousemustscore

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:03 - Jan 14 by PozuelosSideys

Yeh, so say we went out and signed him now

Can you imagine the absolute carnage that would ensue for the board and Curtis on here? fckkkk..

There probably would be carnage cos loads of people just like a moan. However, very few moaned when we spent £5m on Eder and I'd be confident this guy would out score Eder in any Premier League season.
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 2140 viewsskippyjack

Rory Donnelly and McBurnie were scoring for fun in the lower leagues.. re-bid for Rory!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 22:00 - Jan 14 with 2123 viewsJackbustard

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:59 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

Rory Donnelly and McBurnie were scoring for fun in the lower leagues.. re-bid for Rory!

Wouldn't even joke about that, seems to be our main plan in the transfer market. If in doubt look for a former player.
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 22:06 - Jan 14 with 2087 viewsskippyjack

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 22:00 - Jan 14 by Jackbustard

Wouldn't even joke about that, seems to be our main plan in the transfer market. If in doubt look for a former player.

If we are looking for a cheap option.. this Diedhiou and his team mate Boulaya look a good pairing in Ligue 2.. they're on tomorrow night.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 22:08 - Jan 14 with 2059 viewsJBG

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:11 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

he's in hiding after his hiding

you only won a battle son the wars is still on
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 22:42 - Jan 14 with 1958 viewsjackrabbit

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 21:00 - Jan 14 by max936

Hate to say 'I told you so' but I will.

I posted this link on Tuesday. They are talking in terms of £2m upwards. Can we afford it?

We're currently paying somebody £70,000 every week who has a fraction of Roofe's striking power.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/oxford-united/12092161/Oxfords-K
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 23:29 - Jan 14 with 1862 viewsEdmundo

Not a bad call......£3m?

Worth the risk!

Could be another Vardy👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 23:40 - Jan 14 with 1827 viewsMatlock_Jack

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 23:29 - Jan 14 by Edmundo

Not a bad call......£3m?

Worth the risk!

Could be another Vardy👍

Funny how things work out isn't it?

I saw Vardy playing about 7/8 years back and he struggled to get above average that day....in fact IIRC his team lost 3-1: look at him now.

Set against that though, are a series of promising prospects we've signed, only to let slip down the pyramid...Donnelly x2, Obeng, Harley and Jay Fulton wasn't raved about in Oldham, from what I read on their forum.

It's a gamble, but on balance, one we may have to take.

That however assumes he wants to join us and that we can outbid possibly richer clubs.
The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 23:45 - Jan 14 with 1805 viewsmysonsarejacks

No - don't sign him ;-)

I was amazed when West Brom let him go on a free.

Poll: John Terry transfer ?

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 00:29 - Jan 15 with 1727 viewsmonmouth

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 23:45 - Jan 14 by mysonsarejacks

No - don't sign him ;-)

I was amazed when West Brom let him go on a free.

4th division isn't the first though mate, whatever he did to the stellar cast of Barto, Shep and the Fat Tabby with no midfield in his way.

Le Fondre and Pitman were scoring for fun down there too. Which isn't to say that he's no good, just wildly overhyped now. Need to take punts on these types when they're £300K not £3m.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2016 20:12]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 19:59 - Jan 15 with 1565 viewsskippyjack

The Roofe, the Roofe, the Roofe is on Fire! on 22:06 - Jan 14 by skippyjack

If we are looking for a cheap option.. this Diedhiou and his team mate Boulaya look a good pairing in Ligue 2.. they're on tomorrow night.

Scored and looks a threat tonight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024