Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football 23:36 - Jan 25 with 5875 viewsthejack

Has anyone experienced theft of car parts whilst watching the football, I think somebody half inched my bumper grill whilst parking in the layby on pentre chwyth rd/ foxhole road last home match.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:40 - Jan 25 with 4588 viewsmonmouth

Hmmm....if it wasn't written so coherently, there'd be smell of a rodent.

As it is, I do sense this might end poorly. Ok, I'll do it.

I did have my hub caps nicked once.....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:45 - Jan 25 with 4563 viewsblueytheblue

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:40 - Jan 25 by monmouth

Hmmm....if it wasn't written so coherently, there'd be smell of a rodent.

As it is, I do sense this might end poorly. Ok, I'll do it.

I did have my hub caps nicked once.....

Was there a particular location within the UK your car was at when said hubcaps were nicked?

Some locations have a higher risk than others, apparently.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:47 - Jan 25 with 4547 viewsmonmouth

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:45 - Jan 25 by blueytheblue

Was there a particular location within the UK your car was at when said hubcaps were nicked?

Some locations have a higher risk than others, apparently.

You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:49 - Jan 25 with 4538 viewsSwanjaxs

Funnily enough I went to take my jack russels ratting and when I got back to the lay bye my caravan was gone 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:50 - Jan 25 with 4534 viewsGeoffThom

Gypos short of a bumper then ,their not fussy cheapest way to get parts for them
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:55 - Jan 25 with 4503 viewsLoyal

How can the OP think he had them stolen ?
He either did or he can fck off back to Cardiff.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:14 - Jan 26 with 4458 viewsmorningstar

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:49 - Jan 25 by Swanjaxs

Funnily enough I went to take my jack russels ratting and when I got back to the lay bye my caravan was gone 😕

That's nothin pal. The Sunderland game half time i went to the bogs and when i came back some f***er had nicked my glue!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:14 - Jan 26 with 4458 viewsthejack

Quite simple, the way I park my car at home and work I don't get to see the front of my car, that is the only dodgy place I have parked in the last week.
Login to get fewer ads

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:20 - Jan 26 with 4432 viewsSwanjaxs

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:14 - Jan 26 by thejack

Quite simple, the way I park my car at home and work I don't get to see the front of my car, that is the only dodgy place I have parked in the last week.

Have you reported this theft to your local police station?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:20 - Jan 26 with 4426 viewsmorningstar

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:14 - Jan 26 by thejack

Your the bestest wind up ever on a football forum.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:32 - Jan 26 with 4396 viewsWantagejack

Yes, windscreen wipers removed in Eaton Road, Brynhyfryd while at Arsenal game on a Sunday. Had to drive back in dark and rain. Nice.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:32 - Jan 26 with 4396 viewsthejack

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:20 - Jan 26 by Swanjaxs

Have you reported this theft to your local police station?

Not at the moment , just trying to ascertain if they have been a spate of thefts during home matches. I live in Bridgend
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:34 - Jan 26 with 4392 viewsthejack

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:32 - Jan 26 by Wantagejack

Yes, windscreen wipers removed in Eaton Road, Brynhyfryd while at Arsenal game on a Sunday. Had to drive back in dark and rain. Nice.

Fortunately for you they are cheaper than a new bumper grille, but that's no consolation.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 02:35 - Jan 26 with 4309 viewsLoyal

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 00:32 - Jan 26 by Wantagejack

I've been checking out some close quarter wnk spots round there, if I see anything odd I'll give them a tug !!!! ......

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 20:50 - Jan 26 with 4009 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

I remember a couple of seasons ago I was going around the roundabout near the ground and realised my indicators were not working, I decided to wind the window down and indicate with my hand, so i held my arm out of the window and lo and behold.....someone stole my watch 😭
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 21:10 - Jan 26 with 3930 viewsvetchonian

Don't know anything about thefts of car parts but I certainly witnessed us being robbed of 3 points against Sunderland by dodgy officials and a cheating Sunderland player
[Post edited 26 Jan 2016 21:13]

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 21:47 - Jan 26 with 3838 viewsCooperman

Dai the Scumdiff fan called me after their last home game, he thought that someone had tampered with his indicators.

"What's up?" I asked. "Well" said Dai, "they're working now, oh no they're not, oh yes they are,...."

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 21:59 - Jan 26 with 3784 viewslonglostjack

Back in the seventies I seem to remember a garage near the Vetch being done for switching car parts during the games. Can't recall the details but somebody might remember.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 22:19 - Jan 26 with 3741 viewsjackrabbit

This is true not a joke. Two years ago I had the radio aerial on my humble Mondeo nicked while parked outside the Law Courts in Cardiff. I had been watching Wales v Ireland at the MS. Cost me a few quid in Halfords to replace it. Cheap or what?
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 22:42 - Jan 26 with 3687 viewsTNT

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. I'm sorry to hear about your bumper grill, but I have a wing mirror you can have.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:01 - Jan 26 with 3634 viewsperchrockjack

Interesting

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:06 - Jan 26 with 3620 viewsDewi1jack

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 21:59 - Jan 26 by longlostjack

Back in the seventies I seem to remember a garage near the Vetch being done for switching car parts during the games. Can't recall the details but somebody might remember.

Not long after i got my Gulf shirt (The beautiful Orange one- total football!!) the b'stards in the Skewen station sold me a full tank of water instead of fuel.
Charged me full whack as well cheeky tw@s!!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:36 - Jan 26 with 3569 viewsthejack

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 22:42 - Jan 26 by TNT

Accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue. I'm sorry to hear about your bumper grill, but I have a wing mirror you can have.

£190 towards my bumper grille wouldnt go a miss, absolute day light robbery.
Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:39 - Jan 26 with 3554 viewsSwanjaxs

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:36 - Jan 26 by thejack

Ahhh well look on the bright side. .... you could be threatened with administration 😂😂

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:49 - Jan 26 with 3532 viewsTNT

Theft of car parts whilst parking at football on 23:36 - Jan 26 by thejack

Seriously, and all jokes aside, that's a poor show mate. Someone did nick my wing mirror when I was at an away game with The Swans. They left the wires dangling, still intact, so I could have another one fitted, but the hassle and cost ain't funny.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024