Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? 16:01 - Jan 27 with 39958 viewsSheffieldjack

Forza Italian Football are reporting our interest in Alberto Paloschi. This may well be a realistic option for us.

Premier League side Swansea City have joined the queue of Serie A sides eager to sign Chievo striker Alberto Paloschi.

The Swans recently appointed Francesco Guidolin as their new coach, and the former Udinese boss has reportedly expressed his desire to bring the 26-year-old to Wales in an attempt to improve the team’s scoring record as they have only found the net on 22 occasions in the 2015-16 season.

According to Sky Sport Italia, Swansea have increased their previous offer to €8 million plus €2m in bonuses in order to beat Atalanta, who have seen their bid of €7m plus €1m in bonuses rejected.

Sampdoria have also been linked to the player, as they could soon lose their forward Eder, with the likes of Leicester City and Inter keen on the Brazilian-born Italy international.

Paloschi has scored eight goals in 21 Serie A appearances so far, closing in on his 2013-2014 record of 13 league goals.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 23:43 - Jan 28 with 3646 viewsjamieswan78

If he's as good as Danny Graham without the behaviour issues I will be happy.

If we were buying the DG we bought in 2011 in today's market, what would he cost?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:05 - Jan 29 with 3586 viewsHugeEnkins

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 23:18 - Jan 28 by Sheffieldjack

I wonder what our forward options will be by Tuesday night? Interesting few days ahead especially the last minute scramble on Monday.

That's a very interesting question. Shouldn't change a winning team and all that. Obviously be nice to see what he can do but 2-0 up with 20 minutes to go?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:09 - Jan 29 with 3572 viewsnyc_swans

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 23:43 - Jan 28 by jamieswan78

If he's as good as Danny Graham without the behaviour issues I will be happy.

If we were buying the DG we bought in 2011 in today's market, what would he cost?

what behavior issues? his drinking? only saw him give his all on the field.

danny was what... 3.5M?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 00:40 - Jan 29 with 3519 viewsjamieswan78

His antics around the marina and the drinking. Heard lots of stories about what he got up to, who knows what was true.

I liked him as a player that's why I said if he's as good as DG I will be happy.

We bought him for 3.5 sold him for 5 what would he cost today ( the player we bought in 2011, not the current one, probably as much as Jordan Rhodes?)
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 01:47 - Jan 29 with 3456 viewsLoyal

Graham spent most weekends in the north east pissed.
And whatever ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 02:06 - Jan 29 with 3441 viewsAleFio

Hi all people!
I am new and i am Italian boy.

I would want say all you that Paloschi is a great striker.
In this last 2 years, Paloschi has become a complete striker and all supporter of Chievo are regret his departure.

Per chi conosce l'italiano: Paloschi è un attaccante sottovalutato da noi, ma che da qualche anno avrebbe meritato di vestire maglie più importanti. Ho letto qualche commento vostro che dice che segna poco, ma non scordate che militava in una squadra che storicamente segna poco e gioca un calcio difensivo. Inoltre in Italia non esistono le praterie come in Spagna, le nostre difese sono molto organizzate. Io penso che in Inghilterra, seguo molto la Premier, si possa trovare bene. È un giocatore che ha dei guizzi interessanti e sà segnare goals anche difficili.

Un bell'acquisto!! Complimenti :)

..e Guidolin è un ottimo allenatore!
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 03:00 - Jan 29 with 3404 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Welcome AleFio! Assuming you are a Chievo supporter, congratulations on your good season so far. It must also be nice that your crosstown rivals are bottom of the table.

What can you tell us about Alberto? What are his strengths and weaknesses? It looks like he was having a good season for Chievo scoring 8 goals, but has he been a solid player in the ways that don't show up on the stat sheet?
[Post edited 29 Jan 2016 3:24]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:26 - Jan 29 with 3133 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 02:06 - Jan 29 by AleFio

Hi all people!

In this last 2 years, Paloschi has become a complete striker and all supporter of Chievo are regret his departure.

Per chi conosce l'italiano: Paloschi è un attaccante sottovalutato da noi, ma che da qualche anno avrebbe meritato di vestire maglie più importanti. Ho letto qualche commento vostro che dice che segna poco, ma non scordate che militava in una squadra che storicamente segna poco e gioca un calcio difensivo. Inoltre in Italia non esistono le praterie come in Spagna, le nostre difese sono molto organizzate. Io penso che in Inghilterra, seguo molto la Premier, si possa trovare bene. È un giocatore che ha dei guizzi interessanti e sà segnare goals anche difficili.

Can anyone translate the Italian part of this post? Sounds like this supporter thinks we have made a good acquisition.
Login to get fewer ads

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:35 - Jan 29 with 3108 viewsWarwickHunt

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 02:06 - Jan 29 by AleFio

Hi all people!

Grazie mille.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:38 - Jan 29 with 3094 viewsjacktheladette

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:26 - Jan 29 by Sheffieldjack

Can anyone translate the Italian part of this post? Sounds like this supporter thinks we have made a good acquisition.

I think Alefio is basically saying that Paloschi has been a very good player for them. He hasn't scored a huge amount of goals because they play a defensive style of football and so tend to score few goals in general. He has flashes of brilliance and can score difficult goals. I'm still learning Italian, but I think that's the gist of it ;)
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:40 - Jan 29 with 3036 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:38 - Jan 29 by jacktheladette

I think Alefio is basically saying that Paloschi has been a very good player for them. He hasn't scored a huge amount of goals because they play a defensive style of football and so tend to score few goals in general. He has flashes of brilliance and can score difficult goals. I'm still learning Italian, but I think that's the gist of it ;)

Good effort! I like him already

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:41 - Jan 29 with 3037 viewsjasonbromham

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:26 - Jan 29 by Sheffieldjack

Yes

For those who know the Italian: Paloschi is a striker underestimated by us, but which for some years deserved to wear comfortable leading. I read some comments saying that your checks low, but do not forget that fighting in a team that historically marks and play a little defensive football. Also in Italy there are grasslands as in Spain, our defenses are very organized. I think that in England, I follow the Premier, you can find good. He is a player that has some interesting flashes and knows even difficult to score goals.

A bell'acquisto !! Compliments :)

..and Guidolin is a great coach!
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:41 - Jan 29 with 3033 viewsVetchfieldpasty

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 10:35 - Jan 29 by WarwickHunt

Grazie mille.

He said Paloschi scored 8 goals in Seria A but the team is extremely defensive. He believes he will do well in the Premier League with onus on attacking.

He also said Guidolin is a good coach.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 12:15 - Jan 29 with 2925 viewsAleFio

Very good, i have seen that my message has been translated perfecly!

All'inizio di carriera, ai tempi del Milan, si pensava fosse il nuovo Filippo Inzaghi.
Con il passare degli anni Paloschi ha dimostrato di essere tecnicamente molto superiore ad Inzaghi, non limitandosi ad essere un'attaccante puramente di area ma svariando su tutto il fronte offensivo (tornando anche a centrocampo per aiutare la squadra a recuperare palloni). Ha un buon fiuto del goal, questo lo dimostra con i goal segnati al Chievo (tutti gli anni intorno alla decina). E' un professionista esemplare, questo spero possiate apprezzarlo: casa e lavoro.

Buona fortuna e seguirò le gesta dello Swansea e di Paloschi!

Un saluto dall'Italia!
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 12:26 - Jan 29 with 2892 viewsnantywatcher

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 12:15 - Jan 29 by AleFio

Very good, i have seen that my message has been translated perfecly!

All'inizio di carriera, ai tempi del Milan, si pensava fosse il nuovo Filippo Inzaghi.
Con il passare degli anni Paloschi ha dimostrato di essere tecnicamente molto superiore ad Inzaghi, non limitandosi ad essere un'attaccante puramente di area ma svariando su tutto il fronte offensivo (tornando anche a centrocampo per aiutare la squadra a recuperare palloni). Ha un buon fiuto del goal, questo lo dimostra con i goal segnati al Chievo (tutti gli anni intorno alla decina). E' un professionista esemplare, questo spero possiate apprezzarlo: casa e lavoro.

Buona fortuna e seguirò le gesta dello Swansea e di Paloschi!

Un saluto dall'Italia!

Thank you AleFio - stay in touch with the Swans, please.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 14:18 - Jan 29 with 2765 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 12:26 - Jan 29 by nantywatcher

Thank you AleFio - stay in touch with the Swans, please.

What about an Italian regiment of the Jack Army?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 16:18 - Jan 29 with 2657 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 14:18 - Jan 29 by Sheffieldjack

What about an Italian regiment of the Jack Army?

Both Guidolin and Paloschi have enough fans that it should bring us a few.

New video has just been posted on youtube highlighting his 8 goals this season.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:03 - Jan 29 with 2554 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 16:18 - Jan 29 by Tummer_from_Texas

Both Guidolin and Paloschi have enough fans that it should bring us a few.

New video has just been posted on youtube highlighting his 8 goals this season.

Good to see him scoring a few goals with headers. Some interesting goal celebrations there - but thankfully no "pantheresque" antics.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:10 - Jan 29 with 2523 viewstomdickharry

Where has he gone for his medical,Rome or is he even in this country?
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:16 - Jan 29 with 2490 viewsJACKARSE

Don't like this silence or no sitings lark ..... makes me nervous ....
You'd have thought they would have bust a gut to get him in the shirt before the weekend ....
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:17 - Jan 29 with 2482 viewsWarwickHunt

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:03 - Jan 29 by Sheffieldjack

Good to see him scoring a few goals with headers. Some interesting goal celebrations there - but thankfully no "pantheresque" antics.

Some nice finishes there and he's obviously f*cking lethal from a yard out.

Seamus Coleman take note.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:21 - Jan 29 with 2441 viewslancasterswan

Well he's got a head on him, knows where the goal is when not facing it, appears strong and is a sniffer too, running in first as the ball comes off the post.... AND he is beautifully onside too ... 1.00 min in .

Looks good. X Fingers.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:23 - Jan 29 with 2428 viewsSheffieldjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:16 - Jan 29 by JACKARSE

Don't like this silence or no sitings lark ..... makes me nervous ....
You'd have thought they would have bust a gut to get him in the shirt before the weekend ....

This according to Sports Witness

Italian striker Alberto Paloschi is ready to do his medicals ahead of the Swansea move. The player flew in to Wales last nigh from Italy, Gianluca Di Marzio reports.

According to Di Marzio, the transfer fee will surpass the €10m (£7.6m) mark, and that's about the same figure being reported elsewhere in Italy, with only the make-up and schedule of payment differing between reports.

When the transfer is completed, Paloschi will become Chievo’s biggest sale ever. The record had belonged to Brazilian Amauri, who left the club to join Palermo in 2006 for £5.9m.

The deal is expected to be announced soon, and there could even be an update before the weekend gets going.

Paloschi joined Chievo in 2011 on a two-year loan and was later bought permanently for £4.5m. He has 8 goals in 21 appearances in the Italian league this season, and his skills have been compared to AC Milan legend Pippo Inzaghi.

Lucas Sposito.
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:24 - Jan 29 with 2426 viewsstircrazyjack

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:03 - Jan 29 by Sheffieldjack

He looks the type to respond quickly to deflections and balls hitting the post etc, it's something we have missed. He also seems to score the scruffy goals that we don't score at all.

I'm excited to see him play if this poxy medical ever gets completed
Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 18:11 - Jan 29 with 2332 viewsmax936

Alberto Paloschi - realistic prospect? on 17:24 - Jan 29 by stircrazyjack

He looks the type to respond quickly to deflections and balls hitting the post etc, it's something we have missed. He also seems to score the scruffy goals that we don't score at all.

I'm excited to see him play if this poxy medical ever gets completed

Francesco wants a Midfielder as well and I think he said a winger, if its taking this long to get Paloschi over the line, we're gonna run out of time, maybe quicker if those player's are British/ British based, but overseas players are gonna be a struggle it seems.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024