Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread 18:35 - Jan 27 with 12703 viewsJackfath

Here we go once more.

Too soon for Eddie Jones to get England firing? Make no mistake if they don't do it this year they will next.

Wales looking good many injured players back, a settled team.

Scotland. The surprise package, again?

France. I wonder what sort of team will turn up?

Ireland. Installed as favourites, the team to beat?

Italy battlers for the wooden spoon once more?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:14 - Feb 14 with 1568 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is it me or do less people go to pubs to watch the games these days? We called in the Globe after the game and it was busy in there. But it's the size of a shoebox (and it stank of wee) so we strolled on up to the Plough and sat in the lounge for a couple of hours. There were about 15 people in there. Tidy free curry and chips at half time though.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:16 - Feb 14 with 1563 viewsJackfath

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:14 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

Is it me or do less people go to pubs to watch the games these days? We called in the Globe after the game and it was busy in there. But it's the size of a shoebox (and it stank of wee) so we strolled on up to the Plough and sat in the lounge for a couple of hours. There were about 15 people in there. Tidy free curry and chips at half time though.

I certainly think the product isn't what it used to be. It's become a predictable bore fest with the occasional flash of excitement. A shame really that the rule makers have made it this way.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:20 - Feb 14 with 1558 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:16 - Feb 14 by Jackfath

I certainly think the product isn't what it used to be. It's become a predictable bore fest with the occasional flash of excitement. A shame really that the rule makers have made it this way.

As you know I'm not a big rugby fan so wasn't paying much attention to the game, preferring instead to chat to my mates about the clusterf*ck of ineptitude we'd just witnessed at the Liberty. But hardly anyone else seemed to be paying much attention either, save for the odd yell when (presumably) The Boys scored a try.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:31 - Feb 14 with 1535 viewsmax936

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:20 - Feb 14 by exiledclaseboy

As you know I'm not a big rugby fan so wasn't paying much attention to the game, preferring instead to chat to my mates about the clusterf*ck of ineptitude we'd just witnessed at the Liberty. But hardly anyone else seemed to be paying much attention either, save for the odd yell when (presumably) The Boys scored a try.

I only saw bits of the end of the first half and we didn't look great, second half was a bit better l suppose, but we just used a battering ram tactic as normal, except from a bit of guile from North to score the try that won the game, l watched second half in the Bank Statement, Hogarths was full so unable to get in there, plenty about though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:16 - Feb 14 with 1510 viewsTreforys_Jack

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 11:31 - Feb 14 by max936

I only saw bits of the end of the first half and we didn't look great, second half was a bit better l suppose, but we just used a battering ram tactic as normal, except from a bit of guile from North to score the try that won the game, l watched second half in the Bank Statement, Hogarths was full so unable to get in there, plenty about though.

Cameraman was obsessed with women wearing daffodil hats, done my head in.
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:22 - Feb 14 with 1502 viewsmax936

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:16 - Feb 14 by Treforys_Jack

Cameraman was obsessed with women wearing daffodil hats, done my head in.

There was loads of luscious females around last night, some fabulous tats on show to, l coped a few digs off my Mrs, for my wandering eyes

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:58 - Feb 14 with 1481 viewssherpajacob

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:22 - Feb 14 by max936

There was loads of luscious females around last night, some fabulous tats on show to, l coped a few digs off my Mrs, for my wandering eyes

The valley lines platform at Cardiff central about 9pm was like ladies night at Barons

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 14:01 - Feb 14 with 1475 viewsmax936

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 13:58 - Feb 14 by sherpajacob

The valley lines platform at Cardiff central about 9pm was like ladies night at Barons

Bigger gutted l missed that, bet they all had high heels on as well

Login to get fewer ads

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:13 - Feb 23 with 1335 viewsJackfath

Here we go again, round 3.

Friday night sees Wales play France at the Principality Stadium. 8.05 kick off.
Saturday we have Wooden Spoon decider Italy vs Scotland 2.25 kick off, followed by England vs Ireland at HQ kick off 16.50.

Hopefull y Wales will win, and Ireland can beat England, but I can see a convincing England victory at that match.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:28 - Feb 23 with 1322 viewsSwansNZ

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:13 - Feb 23 by Jackfath

Here we go again, round 3.

Friday night sees Wales play France at the Principality Stadium. 8.05 kick off.
Saturday we have Wooden Spoon decider Italy vs Scotland 2.25 kick off, followed by England vs Ireland at HQ kick off 16.50.

Hopefull y Wales will win, and Ireland can beat England, but I can see a convincing England victory at that match.

Nice Saturday morning game for me to watch live.

The good old faithful trio of Lydiate, Warburton and Faletau back. Unlucky for Tipuric, but the back row has not functioned very well so far.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:23 - Feb 26 with 1246 viewsWarwickHunt

Wayne "Look at me" Barnes - the Mike Dean of rugby.

C*nt.
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:50 - Feb 26 with 1220 viewsDarran

This is a great advert to prove rugger is shit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:55 - Feb 26 with 1207 viewsmax936

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:23 - Feb 26 by WarwickHunt

Wayne "Look at me" Barnes - the Mike Dean of rugby.

C*nt.

Wales aren't helping themselves though in fairness, there's more creativity in my big toe, Davies had a great chance just before the half, he drew the French player man free outside him and he cuts back inside, poor half from us and its our usual fair of crash bang wallop.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:56 - Feb 26 with 1205 viewstomdickharry

Having endure 40min of the worst display of rugby by the worst ever French team in the history of the game,am wondering is this a rugby league team? As for the ref,a joke and Wales are not much better,should win by at least 20pts though.
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:57 - Feb 26 with 1193 viewsDarran

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 20:56 - Feb 26 by tomdickharry

Having endure 40min of the worst display of rugby by the worst ever French team in the history of the game,am wondering is this a rugby league team? As for the ref,a joke and Wales are not much better,should win by at least 20pts though.

It's a stupid f*cking game anyway Ed.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:15 - Feb 26 with 1176 viewsbuilthjack

This is awful. Like watching a League 2 game of football. Poor standard.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:21 - Feb 26 with 1163 viewsDarran

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:15 - Feb 26 by builthjack

This is awful. Like watching a League 2 game of football. Poor standard.

Most games are the same.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:26 - Feb 26 with 1155 viewsDarran

and the advantage rule is the biggest joke in sport.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:45 - Feb 26 with 1142 viewsraynor94

I feel sorry for people who have paid over £70 to watch this! and Jonathan Davies has the most annoying voice I have heard, Butler Moore and Davies, pathetic!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 21:51 - Feb 26 with 1126 viewsDarran

Tell ew one thing mind if we play shit on Sunday like this and win I'll be well happy.

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:02 - Feb 26 with 1113 viewsSwansNZ

Comfortable win, but piss poor game. Wales are all about forcing the opposition into mistakes, mostly from continual kicking, rather than trying to win the game by playing good rugby.

Totally different to watching the super rugby Blues v Highlanders last night.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:05 - Feb 26 with 1102 viewsLeonisGod

Good grief, that was painful. Don't think I've ever been as bored watching footie, even under Sousa.
The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:08 - Feb 26 with 1092 viewsmax936

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:02 - Feb 26 by SwansNZ

Comfortable win, but piss poor game. Wales are all about forcing the opposition into mistakes, mostly from continual kicking, rather than trying to win the game by playing good rugby.

Totally different to watching the super rugby Blues v Highlanders last night.

Agreed very good analysis, although it was nice of the French Half Back to help Georgie boy out with a nice subtle kick on

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:11 - Feb 26 with 1085 viewsmax936

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:05 - Feb 26 by LeonisGod

Good grief, that was painful. Don't think I've ever been as bored watching footie, even under Sousa.

I was seriously thinking of picking my knitting back up

The Official RBS 6 Nations 2016 thread on 22:32 - Feb 26 with 1054 viewsbuilthjack

Poor and poorer those two sides tonight

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024