Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... 08:16 - Feb 14 with 23813 viewsLohengrin

Kick back and chill out, mun. Have a day off FFS!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:57 - Feb 16 with 2705 viewslondonlisa2001

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:28 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

Though centuries apart Usury lay at the root of both events.

My point was not on the events themselves but more that Trampie was implying that there had only ever been issues with Jewish people in England and not in Wales. He was wrong.
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 21:14 - Feb 16 with 2636 viewstrampie

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:15 - Feb 16 by phact0rri

You wouldn't fight for jews, homosexuals or anyone else, who is being victimized... then who would you fight for?

Are they been victimised ?, if so I take it both you and Kerouac are in the front line fighting ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 21:36 - Feb 16 with 2620 viewstrampie

Kerouac you are as thick as two short planks.

We have a tolerant society you say, might well be compared to some but some say we invented concentration camps and put women and children in them [Boer war], we had internment without trial in Ireland, we had an Empire where we didn't treat the natives well and you can end up in the tower if you say something against the head of state.

You said Kerouac ''I don't want Islam here because I like OUR societies values and ideals'' and want to defend Jews ?.
Well England has a state religion and its not Judaism, Wales is a Non-Conformist county, we get our values from the Chapels, more chapel seating capacity than the entire population of Wales.
I have heard it said that all the great religions of the World condemn Usury and what do our Ministers say about homosexuality ?

You need to broaden your horizons and learn some history Kerouac.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 21:50]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 21:41 - Feb 16 with 2606 viewstrampie

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:57 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

My point was not on the events themselves but more that Trampie was implying that there had only ever been issues with Jewish people in England and not in Wales. He was wrong.

I was not implying anything of the kind, yet again Lisa you have got it wrong.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 21:55 - Feb 16 with 2591 viewsstonedroses

...weather muslim, christian, hindu, robbie fowler or leon britton we all know deep down that apart from leon there are no gods looking over us...each god preaches a love of their followers and each religion has over the years had an element of violence against non followers (cardiff). this is why i will always follow my heart not mohamed, allah, budda jesus christ....but leon britton
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:01 - Feb 16 with 2575 viewsJack_Meoff

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:28 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

Though centuries apart Usury lay at the root of both events.

Lohengrin have you by any chance read 'Secrets of the Federal Reserve?'
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 22:15]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:26 - Feb 16 with 2543 viewsstonedroses

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 21:36 - Feb 16 by trampie

Kerouac you are as thick as two short planks.

We have a tolerant society you say, might well be compared to some but some say we invented concentration camps and put women and children in them [Boer war], we had internment without trial in Ireland, we had an Empire where we didn't treat the natives well and you can end up in the tower if you say something against the head of state.

You said Kerouac ''I don't want Islam here because I like OUR societies values and ideals'' and want to defend Jews ?.
Well England has a state religion and its not Judaism, Wales is a Non-Conformist county, we get our values from the Chapels, more chapel seating capacity than the entire population of Wales.
I have heard it said that all the great religions of the World condemn Usury and what do our Ministers say about homosexuality ?

You need to broaden your horizons and learn some history Kerouac.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 21:50]

our country has for hundreds of years been allowed to follow its goals basing our actions on what (god says). but as our country becomes more educated we as the working/educated man on the street have moved on since the days of the working man giving some of his well earned pay to building hundreds of chapels across wales how many chapels are being turned into restaurants, pubs and flats across wales? if there really was a living/loving god why would it take so many thousand of years to sort us all out?
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:27 - Feb 16 with 2540 viewsLohengrin

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:01 - Feb 16 by Jack_Meoff

Do you meant the Mullins book? If it's the one I've got in mind then I'm afraid I haven't as yet. It was mentioned in a recent article I was reading concerning Ezra Pound and I had filed it away in my mind's to-do list.

Is it any good?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:37 - Feb 16 with 2533 viewsLord_Bony

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:01 - Feb 16 by Jack_Meoff

The Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel owned mainly by eight elite families. It dictates to the American economy and banking system and has many secrets...why do you ask?

https://www.rt.com/shows/capital-account/edward-griffin-federal-reserve/

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:09 - Feb 16 with 2509 viewsJack_Meoff

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:27 - Feb 16 by Lohengrin

Do you meant the Mullins book? If it's the one I've got in mind then I'm afraid I haven't as yet. It was mentioned in a recent article I was reading concerning Ezra Pound and I had filed it away in my mind's to-do list.

Is it any good?

Yeah that's the one. I'm about half way through it. Been doing a bit of research into money (and the role of central banks) of late, and reading this, the level of duplicity in setting it up, and downright theft on the American people since doing so, is eye opening. The same banking names keep cropping up, same as they do now.

He was commissioned by Ezra Pound to write the book, as Pound was locked away as a political prisoner at the time (as you'll know), and Mullins hadn't even heard of the Federal Reserve before he was asked to research it. He was, unsurprisingly, a critic and an activist thereafter.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 23:18]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:24 - Feb 16 with 2495 viewsJack_Meoff

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 22:37 - Feb 16 by Lord_Bony

The Federal Reserve is a private banking cartel owned mainly by eight elite families. It dictates to the American economy and banking system and has many secrets...why do you ask?

https://www.rt.com/shows/capital-account/edward-griffin-federal-reserve/

Astonishing how they set it up. G Edward Griffin wrote about the 'First Name' Jekyll Island meetings as did Mullins before him.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:42 - Feb 16 with 2485 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 16:49 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

The teaching of all religions are totally at odds with the values of a tolerant society.

There is little more fundamentalist than Orthodox Judaism as it happens, but there is, of course, a reform movement that casts aside the aspects of the religion that they feel do not work today. Same with Moslems, who reject traditional teaching in today's society (such as the younger ones who celebrated Valentines Day).

It's always amazing to me that people are happy with the concept of other religions picking and choosing bits that they want, yet failing to believe that Moslems do the same.

By the way, in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever, in fact, there, it's the fundamentalist Hindu party that cause virtually all of the problems and have attacked Moslems and Christians often with extreme violence. Yes, there have been some extremist Moslem acts of violence, such as that in Mumbai, but not as many as the other way round. All organised religion causes problems.

"By the way, in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever, in fact, there, it's the fundamentalist Hindu party that cause virtually all of the problems and have attacked Moslems and Christians often with extreme violence. Yes, there have been some extremist Moslem acts of violence, such as that in Mumbai, but not as many as the other way round. All organised religion causes problems."

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-gr

Admittedly that website has a bias but nevertheless there is a lot of truth and indisputable facts on there that blows your statement out of the water. (I think you're great and have always enjoyed your contributions by the way, I just can't let the bit in bold pass )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_India

http://hinduexistence.org/category/stop-islamic-terror-in-india/

https://islamicterrorism.wordpress.com/

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/southasia/2015/01/muslim-terror-drill-draws-outrag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:43 - Feb 16 with 2483 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Perhaps related somehow to the OP from Lubbock, a west Texas college town (Texas Tech University) 200 miles from anywhere. Also a place where most of the buildings (including the one in the pic) already look like they've been bombed by terrorists. I'm all for strong homeland security, but the story below the picture reads like something out of The Onion. And that mayor sounds like quite an idiot.

LUBBOCK,TX- Lubbock Police confirmed Monday morning that someone hung an unauthorized banner atop the Citizens Tower (formerly known as the Omni Building) in downtown Lubbock.

The black banner had Arabic writing and a red heart. According to a language professor at Texas Tech, the sign said “Love is for all.”

Lubbock officials were aware of the banner but were not able to provide details of who put the banner up or exactly when. The city purchased the building last year and is in the process of renovating it.

Mayor Glen Robertson said in a brief email statement to EverythingLubbock.com, “It is premature to come to conclusions before we can gather more facts but I believe that we must take this situation seriously in light of current National and International events.”

Mayor Robertson sent the following email to City Manger James Loomis Monday morning.

Mr. Loomis,

It has been brought to my attention that an Arabic flag has been hung from one of the upper floors of the Omni building. I am requesting that the flag be removed immediately, that we get an accurate translation of the flag, and that Chief Stevens notify theDepartment of Homeland Security, the FBI, and our Lubbock County Sheriff's Department. I am also requesting that we take whatever steps are necessary to secure the building and ensure that this does not happen again. I fully understand that we must gather more facts before we make a knee jerk reaction but I am concerned on several levels. Please keep me informed as we learn more about this situation.

Regards,
Glen Robertson

Story Courtesy of: Lubbock CBS affiliate KLBK
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 23:48]

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:45 - Feb 16 with 2480 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 21:14 - Feb 16 by trampie

Are they been victimised ?, if so I take it both you and Kerouac are in the front line fighting ?

Yes, they are being victimized in every country where Islam is the dominant religion.
Do you dispute that?
Go on, you know you want to....I've got a fukk load of evidence that proves otherwise.
"Do you feel lucky punk?"

Fighting it starts with making as many people as you can aware of the facts about Islam and the threat it poses.
Wherever there are Muslims in large numbers there is a portion of their community that is prepared to kill, attack and harm non-Muslims in the name of their religion.
Indisputable fact I'm afraid.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2016 23:54]

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:49 - Feb 16 with 2464 viewsSwansEvents

Can someone explain in simple terms why they are burning valentines stuff?
Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:53 - Feb 16 with 2216 viewsJack_Meoff

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:42 - Feb 16 by Kerouac

"By the way, in India, Moslems live quite happily alongside Hindus and Christians and have for ever, in fact, there, it's the fundamentalist Hindu party that cause virtually all of the problems and have attacked Moslems and Christians often with extreme violence. Yes, there have been some extremist Moslem acts of violence, such as that in Mumbai, but not as many as the other way round. All organised religion causes problems."

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2015/08/31/islamic-invasion-of-india-the-gr

Admittedly that website has a bias but nevertheless there is a lot of truth and indisputable facts on there that blows your statement out of the water. (I think you're great and have always enjoyed your contributions by the way, I just can't let the bit in bold pass )

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/southasia/2015/01/muslim-terror-drill-draws-outrag

Ah the internet. The ultimate echo chamber. Sex with dead wives?

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:54 - Feb 16 with 2211 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:49 - Feb 16 by SwansEvents

They figure it promotes promiscuous sex is my wild guess.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:02 - Feb 17 with 2198 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 18:05 - Feb 16 by londonlisa2001

I have respect for anyone that wants to practice religion. However, I feel that man made religions (rather than the belief in some sort of higher being which is a different matter) is a mechanism of controlling the masses.

It's no coincidence that as this country has become better educated religion has decreased. Also no coincidence that countries which are much more religious are generally poorer and certainly less educated (or the people that are most religious are). Similarly obvious to me that half of the 'teachings' are to do with getting more followers - no abortion, being gay is wrong? Nothing to do with having more babies that will contribute to the church then?

I have no time for religion in general, but show me the evidence of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Bhuddists etc. behaving the way Muslims are doing today in countries that have accepted them and tolerated them.

Islam is more dangerous than the other religions.

I am well read on this subject, I have read the Koran and it is a fukking scary book.

What we see before us is in the blueprint of the religion.
Read the biography of Mohammed and compare the man described to the description of Jesus Christ in the Bible.
Both are held up as the examples for the rest of mankind to follow.
It is not difficult to see why Islam has this problem, has always had.

Putting our head in the sand doesn't make it go away.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:04]

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:03 - Feb 17 with 2194 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:53 - Feb 16 by Jack_Meoff

Ah the internet. The ultimate echo chamber. Sex with dead wives?

Scroll down.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:09 - Feb 17 with 2190 viewsJack_Meoff

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:02 - Feb 17 by Kerouac

I have no time for religion in general, but show me the evidence of Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Bhuddists etc. behaving the way Muslims are doing today in countries that have accepted them and tolerated them.

Islam is more dangerous than the other religions.

I am well read on this subject, I have read the Koran and it is a fukking scary book.

What we see before us is in the blueprint of the religion.
Read the biography of Mohammed and compare the man described to the description of Jesus Christ in the Bible.
Both are held up as the examples for the rest of mankind to follow.
It is not difficult to see why Islam has this problem, has always had.

Putting our head in the sand doesn't make it go away.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:04]

Yeah. Those Muslims, holding countries to ransom with their usurious Central Banks. Those Muslims, bombing Democracy (and usury) around the globe. Bastards all.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:15 - Feb 17 with 2181 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:09 - Feb 17 by Jack_Meoff

Yeah. Those Muslims, holding countries to ransom with their usurious Central Banks. Those Muslims, bombing Democracy (and usury) around the globe. Bastards all.

You'll be telling me the Central Banks are run by lizards next.

The economic system we have has given everyone who posts on here a fukking fantastic life compared with the majority of people on planet Earth.
If you lived in a society dominated by Islam you'd be asked to leave....if you were lucky, but go on ahead and defend that ideology.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:27 - Feb 17 with 2173 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:49 - Feb 16 by SwansEvents

Yes.
It is because Valentine's day is a Pagan festival that pre dates Islam and was adopted by Christianity therefore it cannot be considered Islamic.
Therefore it can not be tolerated.
Anything that is un-Islamic can not be tolerated by Islam.

If this country were to ever see the Islamic population grow and dominate British life they would not tolerate any of our festivals and traditions. Also the other religions would not be tolerated.
Which is ironic as they and their sympathizers demand that we tolerate them.

The only answer to Islam (if you wish to preserve your culture and way of life) is to not tolerate it, discourage it, weaken it.

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:28 - Feb 17 with 2171 viewsJack_Meoff

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:15 - Feb 17 by Kerouac

You'll be telling me the Central Banks are run by lizards next.

The economic system we have has given everyone who posts on here a fukking fantastic life compared with the majority of people on planet Earth.
If you lived in a society dominated by Islam you'd be asked to leave....if you were lucky, but go on ahead and defend that ideology.

Nope. Not by lizards. Don't put a strawman in there. Like I've said, I've been having a look into those central banks.

Check out the book I suggested to Lohengrin. It was published in 1983, it's impeccably sourced, and pretty mind blowing.

You know our national debt originates from 1694,and the setting up of the Bank of England?

Is your family not getting robbed by the same national debt scam or are you somehow exempt?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:31]

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:44 - Feb 17 with 2151 viewsKerouac

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:28 - Feb 17 by Jack_Meoff

Nope. Not by lizards. Don't put a strawman in there. Like I've said, I've been having a look into those central banks.

Check out the book I suggested to Lohengrin. It was published in 1983, it's impeccably sourced, and pretty mind blowing.

You know our national debt originates from 1694,and the setting up of the Bank of England?

Is your family not getting robbed by the same national debt scam or are you somehow exempt?
[Post edited 17 Feb 2016 0:31]

Yes I know all that. Fukk me. But why?

http://money.howstuffworks.com/fed1.htm

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 00:46 - Feb 17 with 2150 viewsLeonisGod

Moslems really are the grumpiest people on earth..... on 23:42 - Feb 16 by Kerouac

I suggest a bit of balance in your fervour. The numbers of muslims killed in sectarian violence just in Gujurat alone is considerably greater than the sum total in your little wiki list of terror incidents. I'm obviously no fan of religious fanaticism, but have travelled and worked in enough countries to realise this thread is choc full of overly simplistic stereotyping
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024