Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean 19:06 - Mar 14 with 2921 viewsOldjack

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-v-Aston-Villa-Mike-Dean-get

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mike Dean on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 2899 viewsLoyal

Coin head has improved over the last two seasons.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mike Dean on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 2900 viewslonglostjack

Red card for Micah Richards please Mr Dean.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mike Dean on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 2859 viewsraynor94

Excellent news

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mike Dean on 19:49 - Mar 14 with 2804 viewsOldjack

Mike Dean on 19:29 - Mar 14 by raynor94

Excellent news

Expected nowt less from a scummer lover

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mike Dean on 22:44 - Mar 15 with 2457 viewsEdmundo

Sinclair to fall over a tuft of turf and be awarded a late late penalty.......the Villa fans rejoice.....alas the result is.......a miserable 4-1 defeat for Villa 👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Mike Dean on 10:57 - Mar 16 with 2266 viewsQuakerJack

doesn't matter who we get, the standard is so poor they're all much of a muchness...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Mike Dean on 19:57 - Mar 16 with 2103 viewssP7qupUf

With the Swans twice in a week!! Fourth Official at Bournemouth.
Mike Dean on 20:38 - Mar 16 with 2058 viewsoldcob

Personally I don't agree with the top refs as fourth officials. We are not that well blessed with referees in the PL. Our top refs should be out in the middle.
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Dean on 21:10 - Mar 16 with 2024 viewsTim_Harry

Didn't know he was from the Wirral. We're well loved from that part of the world.

We'll be ok!
Mike Dean on 23:07 - Mar 16 with 1956 viewsLoyal

Mike Dean on 20:38 - Mar 16 by oldcob

Personally I don't agree with the top refs as fourth officials. We are not that well blessed with referees in the PL. Our top refs should be out in the middle.

It always makes me smile when managers rant at fourth officials when the ref makes a decision.

The reply every time should be ' what are you having a go at me for, I didn't make the decision you prick '

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mike Dean on 23:18 - Mar 16 with 1939 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Good Ref

Capable of making shocking decisions that alter games!!

Seems to be about standard nowadays

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mike Dean on 00:19 - Mar 17 with 1918 viewsJJJack

He's a right homer. We should be fine. Nailed on for a bit of controversy. Be nice if he can avoid sending Taylor off for winning the ball in the 1st minute....
Mike Dean on 01:20 - Mar 17 with 1895 viewsDewi1jack

Mike Dean on 00:19 - Mar 17 by JJJack

He's a right homer. We should be fine. Nailed on for a bit of controversy. Be nice if he can avoid sending Taylor off for winning the ball in the 1st minute....

Walked into the ground about a minute after that happened due to the bus driver deciding to do a tour of Nottingham, rather than head for the ground you can see from the main road.
And a full load telling the docile tw@ to turn right " 'cos there's the ground. FFS where you going now? Kick off's soon "

How we hung on that night, some very solid defending.
Fair play the boys run themselves ragged.
From that to the lazy b'stards we've had in the team this season
How times change eh?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mike Dean on 08:18 - Mar 17 with 1847 viewsSwansNZ

Mike Dean on 01:20 - Mar 17 by Dewi1jack

Walked into the ground about a minute after that happened due to the bus driver deciding to do a tour of Nottingham, rather than head for the ground you can see from the main road.
And a full load telling the docile tw@ to turn right " 'cos there's the ground. FFS where you going now? Kick off's soon "

How we hung on that night, some very solid defending.
Fair play the boys run themselves ragged.
From that to the lazy b'stards we've had in the team this season
How times change eh?

You mean we didn't miss Taylor then, and we wouldn't miss him now?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Mike Dean on 18:35 - Mar 17 with 1723 viewsGlyn1

At least one Villa fan dislikes him - claims he once did a celebration dance when Spurs scored against them.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2016 18:35]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Mike Dean on 18:40 - Mar 17 with 1708 viewstomdickharry

Great actor is Dean,knows when the camera's are on him,but overall not a bad Referee except for the occasional shocking decision which usually turn a game.
Mike Dean on 18:56 - Mar 17 with 1676 viewsplasjack

Mike Dean on 18:40 - Mar 17 by tomdickharry

Great actor is Dean,knows when the camera's are on him,but overall not a bad Referee except for the occasional shocking decision which usually turn a game.

Refs are not my worry, its the numptys running the line, should have gone too Specsavers.
Mike Dean on 18:59 - Mar 17 with 1670 viewsPenbedw

Mike Dean on 21:10 - Mar 16 by Tim_Harry

Didn't know he was from the Wirral. We're well loved from that part of the world.

We'll be ok!

Mike's from Heswall Wirral. Massive Tranmere fan and always there when not reffing.still haven't forgiven him for sending off Neil Taylor in the first minute v Forest playoff semi
Mike Dean on 19:01 - Mar 17 with 1662 viewsOldjack

Mike Dean on 18:59 - Mar 17 by Penbedw

Mike's from Heswall Wirral. Massive Tranmere fan and always there when not reffing.still haven't forgiven him for sending off Neil Taylor in the first minute v Forest playoff semi

Or the pen that never was at onion park

Mike Dean on 19:21 - Mar 17 with 1628 viewsyescomeon

Mike Dean on 19:01 - Mar 17 by Oldjack

Or the pen that never was at onion park

That one annoys me more I think, denied Joe Allen his first Swansea goal didn't it?

Upthecity!

Mike Dean on 19:23 - Mar 17 with 1622 viewsOldjack

Mike Dean on 19:21 - Mar 17 by yescomeon

That one annoys me more I think, denied Joe Allen his first Swansea goal didn't it?

no Joe scored, That blind tit give them a pen to deny us a well earned win

Mike Dean on 19:27 - Mar 17 with 1615 viewsyescomeon

Mike Dean on 19:23 - Mar 17 by Oldjack

no Joe scored, That blind tit give them a pen to deny us a well earned win

That was it I was thinking it was joes first goal would have won us the game but he was denied that (and more important we were denied the win) by a shocking decision. Im amazed when I read people on here recalling stuff from games in the 70s, I can barely recall events from the championship.

Upthecity!

Mike Dean on 06:28 - Mar 18 with 1508 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024