Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conrad logan 17:26 - Mar 22 with 8595 viewslloydrafc

Saw his car at the club today!! Hopefully training with us and then he signs
Conrad logan on 12:04 - Mar 23 with 2333 viewsaleanddale

Conrad logan on 11:50 - Mar 23 by seasidedale

As much as I love them both, I cant see Logan joining us, unless Josh refuses a contract, Holtie not sure if he would last another season and at 35 it would be a big risk as he wont be on peanuts, I would consider a 6 month contract and see how he goes

Would like to see Logan back but josh has been excellent of late and no worries if he choose to extend his contract.

No rush with Holt. Hilly has 9 games and 7 weeks to have a good look at him and see if he thinks he can get him match fit come august.

Need to see which division we are in also... The championship could be a big ask for Holty!
Conrad logan on 19:22 - Mar 24 with 1897 viewsfinberty

Lillis has probably saved more points with his fine form than he cost us when his form dipped. He's also been handled poorly by being dropped to accommodate that youth from Man United, and has fought back very impressively.

I don't think that GK is a vacancy to be filled right now.
Conrad logan on 20:04 - Mar 24 with 1811 viewsDickydaler

Conrad logan on 19:22 - Mar 24 by finberty

Lillis has probably saved more points with his fine form than he cost us when his form dipped. He's also been handled poorly by being dropped to accommodate that youth from Man United, and has fought back very impressively.

I don't think that GK is a vacancy to be filled right now.

I agree, Lillis has been immense of late and is fast becoming my player of the season.
Conrad logan on 21:07 - Mar 24 with 1671 viewsTalkingSutty

Conrad logan on 20:04 - Mar 24 by Dickydaler

I agree, Lillis has been immense of late and is fast becoming my player of the season.

The only other person to challenge him for the award is Hendo, he's been consistent all season. One unsung hero is Big Jim, admittedly he's got a mistake in him but when you look at the big picture I would say he's had a good season also. Consistent performances have been scarce this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024