Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
parking tomorrow at legoland 21:33 - Mar 23 with 4061 viewsjackado

right guys im taking my kids upto legoland tomorrow for the welsh match. can anyone rrecommend somewhere close by for parking my car.im bitting the bullet as ive never been to legoland before and someone told me to park the car in ikea car park and walk over?
parking tomorrow at legoland on 21:50 - Mar 23 with 4035 viewspencoedjack

Fair trek from IKEA mate.

Park on leckwith hill when you pull of dual carriageway go right the way around the roundabout and park under bridge or a bit further on.
parking tomorrow at legoland on 21:58 - Mar 23 with 4020 viewsbuilthjack

Park at the ground. It's £5 as long as you get there by about 6 there will be spaces. Go in by the side of the pub next to the ground.
I have also parked by Costco for night matches. 3 hours free, so if you get there after 6.30 that should be ok.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

parking tomorrow at legoland on 22:12 - Mar 23 with 3995 viewssherpajacob

Free parking at cogan railway station (Penarth). One stop ( 5 minutes) to grangetown.
10 minute walk to ground from grangetown station.

Alternatively various industrial estate parking along hadfield road.

Depends how old your kids are.
If they're teenagers walking from Ikea is ok( Ikea is another 10 minutes on from grangetown station.
[Post edited 23 Mar 2016 22:21]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

parking tomorrow at legoland on 00:13 - Mar 24 with 3908 viewsLoyal

More than A few jacks in the away end.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

parking tomorrow at legoland on 07:25 - Mar 24 with 3828 viewsHighjack

Free in retail park by asdas

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

parking tomorrow at legoland on 10:07 - Mar 24 with 3762 viewsjackado

in the retail park is it only 2 hours free parking?
parking tomorrow at legoland on 10:16 - Mar 24 with 3755 viewsHighjack

parking tomorrow at legoland on 10:07 - Mar 24 by jackado

No it's unlimited free parking because it's private land and only the police or council have the authority to issue fines.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

parking tomorrow at legoland on 11:50 - Mar 24 with 3715 viewsbuilthjack

parking tomorrow at legoland on 10:07 - Mar 24 by jackado

Just pay the £5 if you want reassurance that you won't be booked. Go in by the Sand Martin pub next to the stadium, then park in the football club car park. They take the £5 and give you a ticket as you drive in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

parking tomorrow at legoland on 12:31 - Mar 24 with 3691 viewsMattG

parking tomorrow at legoland on 11:50 - Mar 24 by builthjack

Just pay the £5 if you want reassurance that you won't be booked. Go in by the Sand Martin pub next to the stadium, then park in the football club car park. They take the £5 and give you a ticket as you drive in.

Sounds a decent plan but how quickly does that car park fill up?
parking tomorrow at legoland on 12:46 - Mar 24 with 3684 viewsbuilthjack

parking tomorrow at legoland on 12:31 - Mar 24 by MattG

Sounds a decent plan but how quickly does that car park fill up?

I normally get there about 1.5 hours before a Wales game and get in no probs.

parking tomorrow at legoland on 12:49 - Mar 24 with 3681 viewsMattG

parking tomorrow at legoland on 12:46 - Mar 24 by builthjack

I normally get there about 1.5 hours before a Wales game and get in no probs.

Cheers Builth - will definitely have a look at that option.
parking tomorrow at legoland on 13:01 - Mar 24 with 3671 viewstaffpunk

parking tomorrow at legoland on 10:16 - Mar 24 by Highjack

No it's unlimited free parking because it's private land and only the police or council have the authority to issue fines.

They issue parking tickets, but everyone ignores them. They'll keep on sending letters to your house, but eventually give up.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

parking tomorrow at legoland on 13:44 - Mar 24 with 3646 viewsheadcleaner

£5 you'll be lucky its £7 or 8 across the road in the lechwith running stadium that is if its not already full. there is a school a little bit further down the road and first left then about 100 yds on your right. decent size car park and always room. parking near by on the street is a pain as its residents only and in the past we've had tickets as the parking wardens are out in force the place will be swarming with them as they use the football as a cash cow.
parking tomorrow at legoland on 01:41 - Mar 25 with 3541 viewsjackado

cheers guys i parked in the staduim for £5 but what a bitch to get out after the match as i was up in section A up by the coaches and was still there gone past 22.30 waiting to get out
parking tomorrow at legoland on 01:46 - Mar 25 with 3537 viewsbuilthjack

parking tomorrow at legoland on 01:41 - Mar 25 by jackado

cheers guys i parked in the staduim for £5 but what a bitch to get out after the match as i was up in section A up by the coaches and was still there gone past 22.30 waiting to get out

I should have said to you, once you pay the fiver, ignore the marshals and park close to the entrance out.

parking tomorrow at legoland on 13:10 - Mar 25 with 3464 viewsHighjack

parking tomorrow at legoland on 01:41 - Mar 25 by jackado

never had issues getting out of the retail park by Asdas, you could have got home quicker and saved yourself a fiver if you'd taken my advice. Oh well, I tried.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024