Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Guidolin tactically useless, the players just plain useless 18:00 - Apr 24 with 1158 viewsTheKirkyLife

I'm so done with believing in this give Guidolin time nonsense. He's clearly not the man for the job.

As for the out camp....good lord you could get rid of the majority of the team and I wouldn't bat an eyelid at this point. Got a good mind for giving Gylfi the Captain's armband now although I'm not sure why he'd want to stay with this pile of horses***.
Guidolin tactically useless, the players just plain useless on 18:04 - Apr 24 with 1126 viewsphact0rri

Aside from the fact he's been at it for a couple of months and no time but to adapt to that woeful Monk set up? No, I can't believe that its all up to him that were looking like this on the field. Sure english issues not being able to man manage. Honestly if I was guessing I'd think the man management is probably down to Curtis due to Guidolin's language barrier.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Guidolin tactically useless, the players just plain useless on 18:26 - Apr 24 with 1014 viewsportsidejack

Look at the bigger picture, the man has kept us in the premiership with one shit squad.
Guidolin tactically useless, the players just plain useless on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 964 viewsjacabertawe

Guidolin tactically useless, the players just plain useless on 18:26 - Apr 24 by portsidejack

Look at the bigger picture, the man has kept us in the premiership with one shit squad.

Has he?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Guidolin tactically useless, the players just plain useless on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 961 viewsPozuelosSideys

You cant pin the last two performances on the coach. You need to point the fingers at the players. Its their responsibility to put in 100% - most of them havent even got close to that even tho it the bare minimum.

Theyre mugging us all off with that rubbish even tho theyre all picking up more cash in a week than most of the fans pick up in 2 or 3 years.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024