Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the excuses for winning at West Ham 10:55 - May 8 with 6796 viewsLoyal

Motson on MOTD

This is a strange performance from West Ham
Defensively West Ham haven't turned up
West Ham are not putting in any effort
There will be others.

Summary by the guy from Dexys and the other bloke
West Ham were very poor
There was something not right about West Ham.
Then at the end !!!!!!

Credit to Swansea.

Jeez !

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 17:13 - May 8 with 2248 viewsDavillin

There is only one constant in the games in which opponents played poorly against Swansea, and that is that they played against Swansea.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 17:23 - May 8 with 2209 viewsHighjack

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 17:13 - May 8 by Davillin

There is only one constant in the games in which opponents played poorly against Swansea, and that is that they played against Swansea.

We are indeed fortunate to still be in this division after five years considering we can only pick up points against teams who are happening to have a bad day.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 17:44 - May 8 with 2178 viewssherpajacob

Des Lynam the greatest sports presenter in history and a decent commentator when he turned his hand to it.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:25 - May 8 with 2051 viewsRevJames

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 13:10 - May 8 by blueytheblue

Ehhhh... both fairly poor. That's why they aren't on Sky...

Barry Davies over Martin Tyler any day
All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:30 - May 8 with 2041 viewskarnataka

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 13:19 - May 8 by exiledclaseboy

Nonsense. Barry Davies gave up football commentary voluntarily because he kept getting overlooked for the feckless Motson who's been useless for years but still keeps getting gigs. Barry Davies is a fine multi sport man.

In a nutshell.
All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:38 - May 8 with 2028 viewsexiledclaseboy

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:25 - May 8 by RevJames

Barry Davies over Martin Tyler any day

Martin Tyler wasn't even ITV's number one commentator before Sky came calling to save him from a career of mediocrity.

Poll: Tory leader

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:41 - May 8 with 2017 viewsBrynmill_Jack

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 17:23 - May 8 by Highjack

We are indeed fortunate to still be in this division after five years considering we can only pick up points against teams who are happening to have a bad day.

Bang on

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:48 - May 8 with 2005 viewsEasternJack

Trying to be objective here. West Ham were shockingly bad yesterday - particularly with their defensive shape - not helped by playing a winger at full back. I think we deserved the win, but there's some merit in saying that they didn't turn up.

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

Login to get fewer ads

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:52 - May 8 with 1994 viewsthe_gasman

West Ham fan gives credit...

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:59 - May 8 with 1983 viewsDavillin

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:52 - May 8 by the_gasman

West Ham fan gives credit...

Raise your right hand if you understood more than half of what the man in the red shirt said.

For example: "Oi blen o' marggo in flagonzr Swansea."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 20:09 - May 8 with 1959 viewsjasper_T

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 19:59 - May 8 by Davillin

Raise your right hand if you understood more than half of what the man in the red shirt said.

For example: "Oi blen o' marggo in flagonzr Swansea."

They pick out Antonio as having had a good game.

Clueless.
All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 20:17 - May 8 with 1934 viewsthe_gasman

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 20:09 - May 8 by jasper_T

They pick out Antonio as having had a good game.

Clueless.

They're the west ham equivalent of jack swan tv :)

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 22:08 - May 8 with 1782 viewssherpajacob

Just seen motd. Motsons performance was Partridge esque

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

All the excuses for winning at West Ham on 10:29 - May 9 with 1621 viewsLord_Bony

This makes hilarious reading from their match day forum.

It goes from "we will thrash these today 5.0" to "Please make it stop".

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=163830&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=500

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024