Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yet another Terrorist atrocity 13:12 - Jun 12 with 17506 viewssnork44

A gunman has opened fire in a gay nightclub in Orlando in Florida and killed 20 people and 45 have been taken to hospital,which means the death toll may increase. The FBI has already stated it is the work of an Islamic terrorist.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:27 - Jun 12 with 2133 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:22 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Backtracking now as well.

So you're thick, undereducated and a f***ing coward to boot.

Absolutely disgusting.

Back tacking? wtf are you on about? The definition states' a disappointing or unpleasant situation or experience". Which it is. Just like your response. Please do not talk to me with your dreadful words.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:30 - Jun 12 with 2124 viewsLoyal

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:19 - Jun 12 by jackportis

Who's laughing? Shocking reply. Stop trolling

What does trolling mean ?
Are you handy ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:30 - Jun 12 with 2124 viewslonglostjack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:27 - Jun 12 by jackportis

Back tacking? wtf are you on about? The definition states' a disappointing or unpleasant situation or experience". Which it is. Just like your response. Please do not talk to me with your dreadful words.

God you must be thick.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:34 - Jun 12 with 2109 viewslondonlisa2001

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:27 - Jun 12 by jackportis

It's 'backtracking' thicko.

And it'll be the first time you've looked at a dictionary in your undereducated life.

You are an utterly repugnant (look it up) piece of sh*t.

I pray to God that you don't have children.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:34 - Jun 12 with 2110 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:30 - Jun 12 by Loyal

What does trolling mean ?
Are you handy ?

I'm ok at decorating, putting shelves up etc.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:37 - Jun 12 with 2101 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:34 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

It's 'backtracking' thicko.

And it'll be the first time you've looked at a dictionary in your undereducated life.

You are an utterly repugnant (look it up) piece of sh*t.

I pray to God that you don't have children.

What a nice lady you are. Move on.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:38 - Jun 12 with 2099 viewsLoyal

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:34 - Jun 12 by jackportis

I'm ok at decorating, putting shelves up etc.

well, I would stick to that 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:41 - Jun 12 with 2080 viewsDarran

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:37 - Jun 12 by jackportis

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:52 - Jun 12 with 2058 viewslondonlisa2001

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:37 - Jun 12 by jackportis

No I don't think I will you disgustingly thick piece of crap.

I think I'm going to point out how stupid you are on every post you make.

To start, on your first post on Eddie Izzard it's 'prat' not 'pratt' you undereducated moron.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:54 - Jun 12 with 2042 viewsJonnyTheJack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:00 - Jun 12 with 2028 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 19:52 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

No I don't think I will you disgustingly thick piece of crap.

I think I'm going to point out how stupid you are on every post you make.

To start, on your first post on Eddie Izzard it's 'prat' not 'pratt' you undereducated moron.

Nothing new there then. Jp welcomes comments from all walks of life and backgrounds. This is why this diverse site is so wonderful.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:16 - Jun 12 with 1988 viewslondonlisa2001

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:00 - Jun 12 by jackportis

Nothing new there then. Jp welcomes comments from all walks of life and backgrounds. This is why this diverse site is so wonderful.

Thankfully the vast majority of the civilised world doesn't welcome thick undereducated trolls making what he thinks are funny remarks about the deaths of over 50 innocent people.

You are literally sickening.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:22 - Jun 12 with 1973 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:16 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Thankfully the vast majority of the civilised world doesn't welcome thick undereducated trolls making what he thinks are funny remarks about the deaths of over 50 innocent people.

You are literally sickening.

What remarks have I made that I think are funny? Start a thread on Isis if you are angry. Please leave jp out of your frustrations. Move on.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:26 - Jun 12 with 1959 viewslondonlisa2001

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:22 - Jun 12 by jackportis

What remarks have I made that I think are funny? Start a thread on Isis if you are angry. Please leave jp out of your frustrations. Move on.

Pathetic troll boy thicko coward.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:32 - Jun 12 with 1941 viewsdailew

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 18:12 - Jun 12 by lifelong

There are something like 15,000 people a year killed by firearms in the States, where in France it's a few hundred. Japan have very strict gun controls and they have about 15 gun deaths a year.

Yet there was a similar attack (with even more casualties) in Paris recently.

Must be some other reason for them.

Can't think what it may be.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:35 - Jun 12 with 1787 viewsFlashberryjack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:32 - Jun 12 by dailew

Yet there was a similar attack (with even more casualties) in Paris recently.

Must be some other reason for them.

Can't think what it may be.

Let me guess ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:40 - Jun 12 with 1777 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:26 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

Pathetic troll boy thicko coward.

Perhaps you should take time out. You are unable to answer? Your not making sense and are making personal remarks. You are clearly "stressed" and as mentioned should take some time off. Have a pleasant evening. Jp will not be responding again to this poster.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:41 - Jun 12 with 1770 viewsGowerjack

I've not seen anything yet to confirm that this a "terrorist" attack as opposed to a lone nutjob with hatred of gay people.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:42 - Jun 12 with 1765 viewsdailew

From his ex-wife.

"He would just come home and start beating me up because the laundry wasn't finished or something like that"

What do you expect when you marry a Muslim. Perfectly allowable under Islam.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/omar-mateenorlando-nightclub-te

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:45 - Jun 12 with 1751 viewslondonlisa2001

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:35 - Jun 12 by Flashberryjack

Let me guess ?

And at the same time take a guess about the religious persuasion of the Texan politician who tweeted a picture with a quote from the Bible saying you reap what you sow a few hours after over 50 American people were murdered.

It's all sickening. All of it. As are comments from people on here that think it's Ok to post 'funny' comments about people's sexuality because the people attacked were gay. It's all the same thing just to different degrees.

As long as certain sections of society believe that they are better than others because of their race, or religion, or sexuality or colour this sort of thing will happen. Because it means that they look at others as 'less' than them. So they don't empathise, so people become expendable.

They are monsters.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 20:45]
Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:47 - Jun 12 with 1739 viewsLohengrin

The most depressing thing about these situations is almost invariably the perpetrators are found to have been on a security services watch list be it in the US, France, Australia or here at home. They have been identified and deemed to pose sufficient risk to warrant monitoring yet time and again the measure has proven to be woefully inadequate.

It's unpalatable, I know, but the time has to be fast approaching where internment has to be placed on the table as a workable option. The alternative is to carry on as we are and hope for the best but I don't believe the tide of public opinion will stand that for much longer.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:47 - Jun 12 with 1738 viewslondonlisa2001

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:40 - Jun 12 by jackportis

Perhaps you should take time out. You are unable to answer? Your not making sense and are making personal remarks. You are clearly "stressed" and as mentioned should take some time off. Have a pleasant evening. Jp will not be responding again to this poster.

It's 'you're not making sense' not 'your not making sense' you undereducated thicko.
Yet another Terrorist atrocity (n/t) on 20:51 - Jun 12 with 1720 viewsFlashberryjack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:45 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

And at the same time take a guess about the religious persuasion of the Texan politician who tweeted a picture with a quote from the Bible saying you reap what you sow a few hours after over 50 American people were murdered.

It's all sickening. All of it. As are comments from people on here that think it's Ok to post 'funny' comments about people's sexuality because the people attacked were gay. It's all the same thing just to different degrees.

As long as certain sections of society believe that they are better than others because of their race, or religion, or sexuality or colour this sort of thing will happen. Because it means that they look at others as 'less' than them. So they don't empathise, so people become expendable.

They are monsters.
[Post edited 12 Jun 2016 20:45]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:52 - Jun 12 with 1715 viewsHighjack

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:47 - Jun 12 by londonlisa2001

It's 'you're not making sense' not 'your not making sense' you undereducated thicko.

You have the option to put him on ignore.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:53 - Jun 12 with 1712 viewsjackportis

Yet another Terrorist atrocity on 20:52 - Jun 12 by Highjack

You have the option to put him on ignore.

Innit. It's very boring.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024