Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lille this week 11:04 - Jun 13 with 5341 viewsGB11

I know it's been asked a million times but is anyone in Lille or Lens this week.

We travel out tomorrow, till Sunday.

Thunderstorms forecast for the entirety.

We don't have tickets.

A possible alcohol ban in the centre.

And nut job Russian racists running about karate kicking civilians.

Shaping up to be a wonderful trip really isn't it........

Lille this week on 11:30 - Jun 14 with 1328 viewsJBT95

Lille this week on 11:29 - Jun 14 by builthjack

Should the rugby lot who travel to watch Wales play away, but don't go to the actual game, stay away from now on?

I don't get why people go on holiday for a sporting event and don't go. That's just not my logic. Each to their own but I think it's embarrassing.
Lille this week on 11:31 - Jun 14 with 1328 viewsbuilthjack

At home rugby internationals, should only people with tickets go to Cardiff?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Lille this week on 11:58 - Jun 14 with 1296 viewsWingstandwood

One good bit of news i.e. the press are now releasing stories about pro-active/preemptive intervention from the French Police stating Russian fans are now being rounded up for deportation.

I hope the stories hold their weight because that would be fantastic news. The less of these immature Russian Men-Children running about the place the better it will be.

Argus!

Lille this week on 12:19 - Jun 14 with 1268 viewsastonian_the_jack

Lille this week on 10:09 - Jun 14 by raynor94

Perhaps he wants to experience the atmosphere of a European tournament, let's hope you don't say that to somebody out there

That's exactly it, I wasn't fortunate enough to get tickets when I applied so I still want to have that experience of Wales being in a tournament for the first time in years

Sure my eyes have wiggled a bit after the events of the weekend and that its just watching a big screen; but the buzz of different people and nationalities being the same place sounds great. I too hope it's safe but I'm sure everyone needs to be vigielent for themselves as much as going away with the Swans and not taking the piss
Lille this week on 12:24 - Jun 14 with 1263 viewsLandore_Jack

Questions for UEFA:

1. Why was Lens chosen to host Wales vs England? The city is far too small. The match was classified as "high risk" by security officers.

2. Lille which is 25 miles away, will be hosting Russia against Slovakia the previous day. Since England vs Russia was classified as "high risk" by security offers, you would have thought UEFA would have chosen a different venue. Russian and English fans will be within the same vicinity.

3. Pre-tournament advice to both English and Welsh fans without tickets was to stay in Lille. However, this is where the Russian fans would be congregated?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 12:50]

#backtojack

Lille this week on 12:46 - Jun 14 with 1229 viewsmonmouth

Lille this week on 12:24 - Jun 14 by Landore_Jack

Questions for UEFA:

1. Why was Lens chosen to host Wales vs England? The city is far too small. The match was classified as "high risk" by security officers.

2. Lille which is 25 miles away, will be hosting Russia against Slovakia the previous day. Since England vs Russia was classified as "high risk" by security offers, you would have thought UEFA would have chosen a different venue. Russian and English fans will be within the same vicinity.

3. Pre-tournament advice to both English and Welsh fans without tickets was to stay in Lille. However, this is where the Russian fans would be congregated?
[Post edited 14 Jun 2016 12:50]

Here's another one. Given the previous England France problems in Marseilles, why did they base England there at all and then play the highest risk hoolie game involving England at 9pm on a saturday night there?

Anyway f**k it, lets just do our best to send them both home and people can relax and enjoy the last two weeks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Lille this week on 12:51 - Jun 14 with 1220 viewsJBT95

The matches and stadiums are laid out way before the group stage draw. The teams are just fed into fixtures. It's just a shame it turned out that way.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:46 - Jun 14 with 1088 viewsFieryJack

Lille this week on 19:36 - Jun 13 by PontrhydyfenJack

We are staying in lens. 2 with tickets 2 without. Heading to Amiens or Arras hopefully will be a bit more peaceful there!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024