Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire 16:21 - Jun 16 with 25338 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Shocking.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36550304

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:31 - Jun 17 with 1675 viewsmax936

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:27 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

It matters, Max, it matters alright.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 7:12]

Lets wait and see what comes out in the weeks ahead, going on news reports she doesn't strike me as a person who'd cover things up, my original points still stands.

Listening to the news this somorning the guy that killed her was another that was failed by the care in the community how many times has this got to happen before these violent unstable people are put out of arms way, people making decisions to leave these people out in communities are supposedly highly educated people yet we're seeing more and more of incidents like this, they need to be made accountable in my honest opinion. Truly shocking.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 10:41]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:36 - Jun 17 with 1660 viewsmax936

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:03 - Jun 17 by dickythorpe

RIP to a mother that was slaughtered and butchered in BRITAIN, not Afghanistan, Iraq or Syria BUT BRITAIN, used to be known as GREAT BRITAIN................

End of thread right here, well said Dicky.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:38 - Jun 17 with 1652 viewsGowerjack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 01:27 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

It matters, Max, it matters alright.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2016 7:12]

Loh

Thats a brave asertion.

Do you have a link to this claim or anything to back it up?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:45 - Jun 17 with 1633 viewsHighjack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:31 - Jun 17 by max936

Lets wait and see what comes out in the weeks ahead, going on news reports she doesn't strike me as a person who'd cover things up, my original points still stands.

Listening to the news this somorning the guy that killed her was another that was failed by the care in the community how many times has this got to happen before these violent unstable people are put out of arms way, people making decisions to leave these people out in communities are supposedly highly educated people yet we're seeing more and more of incidents like this, they need to be made accountable in my honest opinion. Truly shocking.
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 10:41]

Problem is max from what's being reported he doesn't seem to have a history of being violently unstable. His neighbours and family seem to think of him as a quiet polite man, so what more could they have done?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 1612 viewsBorojack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 02:49 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

I'm sat here trying to think of an analogy to sum this up for you Ace and the one that keeps coming to mind is that I can find little moral difference between Labour party officials in Yorshire and Lancashire and some of the defendants at Nuremberg. To be so close to such utter venality is to become subsumed by it, become a part of it.

There may well come a time when they are all called to account. It may take a generation but in the end these peoples' souls are stained. They must all live with that knowledge, it must pervade everything. When they kiss their own children goodnight the dark gods must be clawing at them all the while whispering in their ears the fate of other children who look just like them. The knowledge must spread through them like a cancer. All of them marked. Damned.

You knocked me back wihen you called the Russians sub humans last week.
But this is on another level completely an absolutely awfful post in a dreadful theead.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:51 - Jun 17 with 1612 viewsmax936

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 10:45 - Jun 17 by Highjack

Problem is max from what's being reported he doesn't seem to have a history of being violently unstable. His neighbours and family seem to think of him as a quiet polite man, so what more could they have done?

Well I need to look back on what I've read elsewhere then, because that's what I read that he was under care, if that's not the case then who knows what to make of it. HJ
[Post edited 17 Jun 2016 10:52]

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:12 - Jun 17 with 1572 views3swan

https://inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/suspect-jo-cox-killing-described-loner-en

I'm sure the reason he committed the crime will come out and he does seem to have had some issues.

Of what I've read, and by the people saying only good things about her, I'd be extremely surprised if there is anything in the background about her. With some things you get a gut feeling, in this case no

RIP Jo Cox
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:19 - Jun 17 with 1559 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 02:49 - Jun 17 by Lohengrin

I'm sat here trying to think of an analogy to sum this up for you Ace and the one that keeps coming to mind is that I can find little moral difference between Labour party officials in Yorshire and Lancashire and some of the defendants at Nuremberg. To be so close to such utter venality is to become subsumed by it, become a part of it.

There may well come a time when they are all called to account. It may take a generation but in the end these peoples' souls are stained. They must all live with that knowledge, it must pervade everything. When they kiss their own children goodnight the dark gods must be clawing at them all the while whispering in their ears the fate of other children who look just like them. The knowledge must spread through them like a cancer. All of them marked. Damned.

I wonder how many more cover ups Jo Cox has been involved in in the small amount of months she's been a MP?

Dreadful post Loh,no need for it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:23 - Jun 17 with 1549 viewsBorojack

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:19 - Jun 17 by Darran

I wonder how many more cover ups Jo Cox has been involved in in the small amount of months she's been a MP?

Dreadful post Loh,no need for it.

I have to agree an awful post.
The worse I have ever read on Planet Swans.
And thats saying something.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 11:38 - Jun 17 with 1521 viewsmax936

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/first-picture-of-man-suspected-of-fatal-sho

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/politicians-express-shock-over-killing-of-m

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:00 - Jun 17 with 1477 viewsJack_Kass

Look, I'm not one of these tin foil hat conspiracy, but something about this just totally stinks..

For me, it's far too convenient that this has happened when the Remain campaign is dying a horrible death, and now said campaign has been suspended, with no doubt in my mind, in next week leading up to the referendum, the images of Jo Cox and this tragedy will be all over the media, with a reminder that she was pro-EU, hashtag #doitforjo. Emotional brainwashing.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:08 - Jun 17 with 1465 viewsCountyJim

Why cant people just pass on their condolences or say nothing

For Christ sake her kids have lost their Mam
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:14 - Jun 17 with 1448 viewsmax936

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:08 - Jun 17 by CountyJim

Well said Jim, only thing that keeps going through my mind is the thought of those two kiddies growing up without their Mum and the sadness towards Jo that she's not here to see those kids grow up, Absolutely Shocking but things like this are happening all to often these days.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:24 - Jun 17 with 1434 viewsexiledclaseboy

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:00 - Jun 17 by Jack_Kass

Look, I'm not one of these tin foil hat conspiracy, but something about this just totally stinks..

For me, it's far too convenient that this has happened when the Remain campaign is dying a horrible death, and now said campaign has been suspended, with no doubt in my mind, in next week leading up to the referendum, the images of Jo Cox and this tragedy will be all over the media, with a reminder that she was pro-EU, hashtag #doitforjo. Emotional brainwashing.

My God what is wrong with people?

Poll: Tory leader

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:24 - Jun 17 with 1432 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:08 - Jun 17 by CountyJim

Well said Jimbo.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:40 - Jun 17 with 1399 viewslifelong

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:24 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

Bloody hell, this thread has plumbed new depths, I'm just shaking my head at what I'm reading.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:43 - Jun 17 with 1394 viewsnice_to_michu

Your post "totally stinks".

So you are insinuating that somebody, or an organisation, conspired to find a loner who plotted to murder a sitting MP so that Remain would win the referendum?

This is the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on this site, by far.
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:55 - Jun 17 with 1372 viewsItchySphincter

Don't be a plonker mun ffs.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:02 - Jun 17 with 1359 viewsyescomeon

I've written and deleted a few posts for this thread. It's hard to know what to say about some of the stuff contained in it. What looks like an act of terrorism has left 2 children without a mother and a husband without a wife, with 2 children he now has to raise without her. Think about that before the conspiracies come out.

Upthecity!

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:05 - Jun 17 with 1352 viewsJack_Kass

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 12:24 - Jun 17 by exiledclaseboy

What is WRONG with people, is that we are in age of information, where it should be damn right impossible for us to be lied to by the media and fed spoonfuls of brain inducing toxin, that we gulp down willingly, allowing us to be manipulated so easily. Yet it still happens.

What is WRONG with people is when something this tragic happens, we simply 'say nothing and give our condolences', instead of saying a lot and tearing apart the web of deceit and lies that are emenating from the media. It'll take years for the truth to come out, but it will eventually once one of her kids grows up and goes searching for the truth.

I notice nobody seems to be bothered about talking about Clement Freud anymore.

The truth is out there and no longer hidden in plain sight, folks, go find it and keep your loved ones close.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:11 - Jun 17 with 1339 viewsnice_to_michu

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:05 - Jun 17 by Jack_Kass

What is WRONG with people, is that we are in age of information, where it should be damn right impossible for us to be lied to by the media and fed spoonfuls of brain inducing toxin, that we gulp down willingly, allowing us to be manipulated so easily. Yet it still happens.

What is WRONG with people is when something this tragic happens, we simply 'say nothing and give our condolences', instead of saying a lot and tearing apart the web of deceit and lies that are emenating from the media. It'll take years for the truth to come out, but it will eventually once one of her kids grows up and goes searching for the truth.

The truth is out there and no longer hidden in plain sight, folks, go find it and keep your loved ones close.

Ah yes. Like you said, you dont seem like somebody who is one for a conspiracy theory.....
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:16 - Jun 17 with 1323 viewsnice_to_michu

You agree with his musings?

Come on, breh
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:18 - Jun 17 with 1321 viewsDarran

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:16 - Jun 17 by nice_to_michu

You agree with his musings?

Come on, breh

No I don't I agree with his post and your replies are as pathetic as anything in this thread.
Give it a rest there's no need for it.

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:33 - Jun 17 with 1297 viewsnice_to_michu

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:18 - Jun 17 by Darran

No I don't I agree with his post and your replies are as pathetic as anything in this thread.
Give it a rest there's no need for it.

What is pathetic that I've posted?

I asked if you agree with him because you said "well said mate".

What's the issue with that?
MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:41 - Jun 17 with 1297 viewsexiledclaseboy

MP shot and stabbed in Yorkshire on 13:05 - Jun 17 by Jack_Kass

I can only amend my first response.

What is wrong with YOU, mun?

Poll: Tory leader

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024