Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris Johnson 19:52 - Jul 13 with 9160 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is the Foreign Secretary.

I genuinely don't know what else to say.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris Johnson on 13:45 - Jul 14 with 884 viewsperchrockjack

Truly genuinely excellent observation Lisa.

I'm opening a bottle of decent Chablis

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Boris Johnson on 13:49 - Jul 14 with 873 viewsdickythorpe

Better to have him in the tent pisssing out than outside the tent pissing in.
Boris Johnson on 13:53 - Jul 14 with 868 viewsadamswan

The attitude of remainers, even those on this site truthfully astounds me. Patronising, condescending, I could go on. Where does this moral high ground come from? They care sooo much about their country they actually want to see Brexit fail drastically to somehow justify their own belligerent attitude to have 'lost' this referendum. Doesn't seem very patriotic to me. As for Boris Johnson, rather than going along with the image the media like to portray of him to sell papers, just read a little bit into his education and intellectual calibre before calling him a clown. I'd pay very good money to watch any one who has poo pood him on this thread debate him.
Boris Johnson on 13:53 - Jul 14 with 868 viewsperchrockjack

I've never pisssed in a tent

Boris Johnson on 13:57 - Jul 14 with 859 viewsmonmouth

Boris Johnson on 13:35 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

The more you read into the BoJo appointment the more political genius it may be.

She has put him in a role where all the important stuff over the next few years will be done by David Davis or Liam Fox, kept him and his supporters in a box so they can't agitate or threaten to stop any policy decision thus solidifying her slim majority, stopped him from writing his newspaper column so he can't criticise from the sidelines, cost him a lot of money, yet he couldn't refuse as its one of the 'big jobs'.

He sounded more contrite and humble in the interviews since the appointment than he has sounded for years, actually for ever, plus he's part American, part Russian and can speak any number of languages including Russian fluently.

He's awful and I can't bear him, but this may be the most effective neutering operation ever done.

Fascinating.

She's neutered him, castrated Gove with two bricks, pincered the Crabb and stiched up the massive Hunt. Oh and Gideon's on his Way too (one for all you oldies there). All in one day.

Rather astonishing.

edit - The Hunt report was premature. Boo. May is sh*t.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2016 14:01]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Boris Johnson on 14:04 - Jul 14 with 842 viewsperchrockjack

I'm equally staggered with the leavers. Arrogance on a massive scale.

Neither knows exactly what will occur but it IS into the unknown , and that itself is an unnecessary worry if your looking at securing your job and providing a home for family

Boris Johnson on 14:05 - Jul 14 with 841 viewssherpajacob

Boris Johnson on 13:53 - Jul 14 by perchrockjack

I've never pisssed in a tent

there's posh

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris Johnson on 14:10 - Jul 14 with 830 viewsHighjack

Boris Johnson on 13:53 - Jul 14 by adamswan

The attitude of remainers, even those on this site truthfully astounds me. Patronising, condescending, I could go on. Where does this moral high ground come from? They care sooo much about their country they actually want to see Brexit fail drastically to somehow justify their own belligerent attitude to have 'lost' this referendum. Doesn't seem very patriotic to me. As for Boris Johnson, rather than going along with the image the media like to portray of him to sell papers, just read a little bit into his education and intellectual calibre before calling him a clown. I'd pay very good money to watch any one who has poo pood him on this thread debate him.

Never poo poo a poo poo

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris Johnson on 14:11 - Jul 14 with 831 viewsperchrockjack

Brought up on Killay ,see.

Sister had elocution and me piano lessons

Boris Johnson on 14:15 - Jul 14 with 824 viewssherpajacob

Boris Johnson on 13:53 - Jul 14 by adamswan

There is no doubting Boris's intellectual calibre.

However, imho anybody that uses the word picaninnies in the ways he did is a deeply flawed individual.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Boris Johnson on 14:19 - Jul 14 with 817 viewsadamswan

Looking at it objectively I can't say I have heard that much arrogance from leavers, certainly not to the extent that I've heard from remainers. To tar all leavers as uneducated, xenophobic, economically illiterate etc etc etc is no different to the generalisations they accuse leavers of committing on other matters. Yet there is still this moral high ground which I don't understand.

Based on policies I sway towards the left of the political spectrum, but the double standards and hypocrisy from the Left at the moment is mind boggling.
Boris Johnson on 14:22 - Jul 14 with 807 viewsadamswan

Boris Johnson on 14:15 - Jul 14 by sherpajacob

There is no doubting Boris's intellectual calibre.

However, imho anybody that uses the word picaninnies in the ways he did is a deeply flawed individual.

The man's made a few cock ups, I agree. Although, who hasn't. He's someone who thinks a lot on his feet and doesn't always read from a piece of paper handed to him from a team a speech writers, which is endearing to me. I personally think he engages people, it's what politics needs, that's just my opinion, and i'm willing to forgive him his mishaps for that reason.
Boris Johnson on 14:22 - Jul 14 with 806 viewsGoldminer

I've always thought that Boris plays the blundering buffoon persona rather well and for someone who supposedly had no political future just a few short weeks ago when he withdrew from the leadership race he seems to have made rather a quick and almost Lazarus like comeback. Rather the opposite of his mate Gove, the backstabber.
Boris Johnson on 14:44 - Jul 14 with 784 viewsLeonisGod

Boris Johnson on 14:22 - Jul 14 by Goldminer

I've always thought that Boris plays the blundering buffoon persona rather well and for someone who supposedly had no political future just a few short weeks ago when he withdrew from the leadership race he seems to have made rather a quick and almost Lazarus like comeback. Rather the opposite of his mate Gove, the backstabber.

Indeed. He's a star draw in the party and has genuine charisma unlike a lot of the identikit politicians of all colours these days.
Boris Johnson on 14:44 - Jul 14 with 783 viewsjackonicko

Boris Johnson on 21:05 - Jul 13 by jackonicko

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that May gives Leasdom Minister for Children and Families (or whatever it's called these days)

Leasdom has just walked up Downing Street.

Please let it be so....
Boris Johnson on 14:59 - Jul 14 with 766 viewsjackonicko

Boris Johnson on 14:44 - Jul 14 by jackonicko

Leasdom has just walked up Downing Street.

Please let it be so....

Environment. Boo!
Boris Johnson on 15:05 - Jul 14 with 761 viewsdailew

Boris Johnson on 14:19 - Jul 14 by adamswan

Looking at it objectively I can't say I have heard that much arrogance from leavers, certainly not to the extent that I've heard from remainers. To tar all leavers as uneducated, xenophobic, economically illiterate etc etc etc is no different to the generalisations they accuse leavers of committing on other matters. Yet there is still this moral high ground which I don't understand.

Based on policies I sway towards the left of the political spectrum, but the double standards and hypocrisy from the Left at the moment is mind boggling.

Yet you tar all remainers as "Patronising, condescending".

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Boris Johnson on 15:14 - Jul 14 with 752 viewsLeonisGod

Boris Johnson on 14:59 - Jul 14 by jackonicko

Environment. Boo!

Mother Nature....
Boris Johnson on 15:18 - Jul 14 with 744 viewsadamswan

Boris Johnson on 15:05 - Jul 14 by dailew

Yet you tar all remainers as "Patronising, condescending".

Struggling to find one that doesn't fit that mould on this thread.
Boris Johnson on 15:19 - Jul 14 with 741 viewsjackonicko

Boris Johnson on 15:14 - Jul 14 by LeonisGod

Mother Nature....

Brilliant!
Boris Johnson on 15:28 - Jul 14 with 774 viewsbuilthjack

An American of Turkish descent is Boris

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Boris Johnson on 19:58 - Jul 14 with 713 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Boris Johnson on 20:09 - Jul 14 with 707 viewsexiledclaseboy

Fair play to May, that was less of a reshuffle and far more of a f*ck you, it's my way or the highway. Notwithstanding the fact that the Cabinet has shifted markedly further right even that it already was, I'm impressed with her grapefruits (don't be rude) if nothing else.

Poll: Tory leader

Boris Johnson on 20:25 - Jul 14 with 690 viewsmax936

Boris Johnson on 20:09 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Fair play to May, that was less of a reshuffle and far more of a f*ck you, it's my way or the highway. Notwithstanding the fact that the Cabinet has shifted markedly further right even that it already was, I'm impressed with her grapefruits (don't be rude) if nothing else.

Be carefull with grapefruits if you take statins true, anyway I digress bubbly character Boris and he'll try anything fair play so he could prove to be a breath of fresh air in the cabinet, as long as he stays away from schoolboys rugby

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Boris Johnson on 20:43 - Jul 14 with 673 viewsperchrockjack

It's fresh at least and overdue.

Now let's see this country unite.

Let's see some debate in Parliament even exchanges without abuse. Not on here naturally

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024