Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? 09:31 - Aug 17 with 10285 viewsDarran

I'm looking for someone to protect me at the game on Saturday because Bovi over on nonce.com is apparently threatening to bash me up.

Any hard bastards fancy a hobble?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:47 - Aug 17 with 4250 viewsdickythorpe

I'm in the North Upper with my old man, once we see that wheelchair up in the air we'll be over Dar!!
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:48 - Aug 17 with 4241 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:47 - Aug 17 by dickythorpe

I'm in the North Upper with my old man, once we see that wheelchair up in the air we'll be over Dar!!

Thanks Dick I appreciate it.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:52 - Aug 17 with 4230 viewsdickythorpe

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:48 - Aug 17 by Darran

But seriously are you getting threats like that?
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:55 - Aug 17 with 4222 viewsairedale

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:48 - Aug 17 by Darran

Put a car battery under the seat and strap jump leads together. Poor man's Taser init.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2016 10:00]
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:58 - Aug 17 with 4208 viewsJackfath

As you know Darran, I'm a lover, not a fighter. If i see a kerfuffle I'll come bounding down to kiss Bovi into submission. Alternatively have you thought of arming yourself (excuse the pun) with a bagful of Gregg's pasties and throw them at him - he loves a pasty does Bovi!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:03 - Aug 17 with 4183 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 09:58 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

As you know Darran, I'm a lover, not a fighter. If i see a kerfuffle I'll come bounding down to kiss Bovi into submission. Alternatively have you thought of arming yourself (excuse the pun) with a bagful of Gregg's pasties and throw them at him - he loves a pasty does Bovi!

That's is a wonderful idea I shall also take along a can of cheap lager incase he's backed up by Dillliprick.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:24 - Aug 17 with 4132 viewsBadgeman

Do you not get enough attention at home?

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:26 - Aug 17 with 4124 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:24 - Aug 17 by Badgeman

Do you not get enough attention at home?

I don't get bashed up at home.

Login to get fewer ads

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:41 - Aug 17 with 4080 viewsBadgeman

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:26 - Aug 17 by Darran

I don't get bashed up at home.

When was the last time you got "bashed up" down the Swans?

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:47 - Aug 17 with 4065 viewslifelong

I'll keep an eye on you from my seat in the West, at the first sign of trouble I'll be down and give them a severe frowning at.
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:56 - Aug 17 with 4047 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:41 - Aug 17 by Badgeman

When was the last time you got "bashed up" down the Swans?

There's a first time for everything.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 11:00 - Aug 17 with 4031 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 10:47 - Aug 17 by lifelong

I'll keep an eye on you from my seat in the West, at the first sign of trouble I'll be down and give them a severe frowning at.

Thank you my friend.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 12:25 - Aug 17 with 3895 viewsMartyrman57

Belfast Jack is your man. He's really hard.
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 12:35 - Aug 17 with 3861 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 12:25 - Aug 17 by Martyrman57

Belfast Jack is your man. He's really hard.

Is he still on here?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:16 - Aug 17 with 3787 viewsGowerjack

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 12:35 - Aug 17 by Darran

Is he still on here?

He not.

Didn't have any loyalty.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:26 - Aug 17 with 3758 viewsItchySphincter

I'll tell my mother to keep an eye out. She's got arthritis so it might be a while before she gets down to you but she'll take Bovi out if needs be.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:26 - Aug 17 with 3757 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:16 - Aug 17 by Gowerjack

He not.

Didn't have any loyalty.

You must be hard living down the Gower in all weathers any chance of helping me out?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:30 - Aug 17 with 3741 viewsGowerjack

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:26 - Aug 17 by Darran

You must be hard living down the Gower in all weathers any chance of helping me out?

You know I'll always be there for you in your hour of need Darran.

As an aside have you considered pimping up your ride?

Maybe some flamethrowers or a sharpened steel circular blade?

You know like on Robot Wars .....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:36 - Aug 17 with 3720 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:30 - Aug 17 by Gowerjack

I have lots of ideas.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:36 - Aug 17 with 3719 viewsDDCH

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:30 - Aug 17 by Gowerjack

Robot wars......I have tea coming out of my nose

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:05 - Aug 17 with 3661 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 13:36 - Aug 17 by DDCH

Robot wars......I have tea coming out of my nose

This is not a laughing matter.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:08 - Aug 17 with 3651 viewsswansea101

Maybe if you stopped talking about them every 2 minutes then no one would care about you...just a thought.

Grown adults supposedly
Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:10 - Aug 17 with 3644 viewsDarran

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:08 - Aug 17 by swansea101

Maybe if you stopped talking about them every 2 minutes then no one would care about you...just a thought.

Grown adults supposedly

It's not me talking about them it's them talking about me mun.

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:13 - Aug 17 with 3635 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:26 - Aug 17 with 3603 viewsairedale

Any good fighters on here want to earn some money? on 14:13 - Aug 17 by yescomeon

Any decent chap would run in that scenario.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024