Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? 23:48 - Sep 10 with 2940 viewsdickythorpe

It would be the Swansea way!!!!

Be proud, stand tall. We have every chance FFS!!! 11 men v 11 men.

Let's be having you!!!!!!!!
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 23:51 - Sep 10 with 2151 viewsDarran

My boy said he's got £18 quid in his betting account earlier I said put half of it on Amat to get sent off and then the other half on Fernandez to get sent off.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 23:52 - Sep 10 with 2151 viewsswanstillidai

Nope.

I'm expecting us to be bummed.

Dry and at considerable pace.
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 23:55 - Sep 10 with 2135 viewsswan88

If the new formation works, yes.
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 00:00 - Sep 11 with 2120 viewsReturn_of_the_Jack

Someones been drinking
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 00:01 - Sep 11 with 2117 viewsLoyal

We've done them before.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 00:07 - Sep 11 with 2092 views1462jack

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 00:01 - Sep 11 by Loyal

We've done them before.

It's the Swansea way
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 00:08 - Sep 11 with 2084 viewsQuincy999

I've got a feeling they will beat us like a ginger stepson. A one-sided relentless, merciless and vicious pounding.
I would take a point now.
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 02:42 - Sep 11 with 1988 viewsdameedna

50 quid on us to win. Not sure of odds but expect to get 3 to 1 or close. Have not seen chelseas defence but fancy Llorente to step up for the big game
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 03:02 - Sep 11 with 1978 viewsUplandsJack

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 02:42 - Sep 11 by dameedna

50 quid on us to win. Not sure of odds but expect to get 3 to 1 or close. Have not seen chelseas defence but fancy Llorente to step up for the big game

God I hope your right... I really do 🖒
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 03:47 - Sep 11 with 1961 viewsdameedna

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 03:02 - Sep 11 by UplandsJack

God I hope your right... I really do 🖒

All the money is piling on Chelsea, got odds of 5 to 1 Swansea to win. Might go back for a score result. 3, 1?
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 06:48 - Sep 11 with 1926 viewsphact0rri

I definately don't see a chelsea run away. I would say it'll be a tight scoreline... could go either way on the day for my two pence. but my heart says 2-1. (SWA-CHE)

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 07:05 - Sep 11 with 1908 viewswaynekerr55

A good performance would be a start.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 07:39 - Sep 11 with 1865 viewsStarsky

My heart says 2-1.

My head says 1-2

It's just the internet, init.

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 07:39 - Sep 11 with 1864 viewsbuilthjack

I put on 3 bets;
A Swansea win @ 11/2
A draw @ 7/2
A 1-1 draw @ 7/1
£5 on each, £15 total.
I expect to be in the money after the game.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Anyone got a feeling it may just on 08:06 - Sep 11 with 1824 viewsHeadmaster

I had a dream last night we lost 4-3
Anyone got a feeling it may just on 08:44 - Sep 11 with 1756 viewsMillie

Anyone got a feeling it may just on 08:06 - Sep 11 by Headmaster

I had a dream last night we lost 4-3

The pressure is on them
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 09:05 - Sep 11 with 1702 viewsJonTheJack

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 07:05 - Sep 11 by waynekerr55

This.

Also expecting a serious pasting after what I've seen in the last two games. So many players need to step up and look like they give a toss.
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 10:08 - Sep 11 with 1591 viewsPrivate_Partz

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 07:05 - Sep 11 by waynekerr55

I agree. This one is not a target so anything here is a bonus. Performance is king. The odds seem stacked against us but I am hearing massive complacency from the media and the phone-in fans. I hope this spreads to the manager and players. A Montero field day again could possibly spring a surprise. It is a big ask for the defence though......

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 10:22 - Sep 11 with 1555 viewsjacabertawe

A Swans win would be absolutely terrific.
A draw would be marvellous.
A loss with a much improved performance would soften the blow.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 10:30 - Sep 11 with 1536 viewsMillie

Let's be that 12th man from start to finish
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 11:00 - Sep 11 with 1501 viewsWanderer

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 10:30 - Sep 11 by Millie

Let's be that 12th man from start to finish

Dont give a shit who we are up against, Always hope and believe we will win, kill the pessimism now.
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 11:02 - Sep 11 with 1487 viewsmalagajack

If Alaves can win at the camp nou then anything is possible, we won't be as bad as the last match, Borja to come on and score late on!
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 11:11 - Sep 11 with 1465 viewsLord_Bony

HEART.

Do we have it?

We ll find out in the first five minutes.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 11:12 - Sep 11 with 1461 viewsjackal

Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 23:51 - Sep 10 by Darran

My boy said he's got £18 quid in his betting account earlier I said put half of it on Amat to get sent off and then the other half on Fernandez to get sent off.

How about Costa being sent off?

He should have had two reds already this season. Surely refs have got to be watching him.

Anyone know who's ref today ?
Anyone got a feeling it may just "click" for us tomorrow? on 12:52 - Sep 11 with 1338 viewswhiterock

Game face on and I cant ********* wait
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024