Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ratcliffe's at it now 17:22 - Sep 19 with 6491 viewsjacktar

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37405528

He must have been reading the comments on here.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Ratcliffe's at it now on 20:50 - Sep 19 with 1449 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 18:10 - Sep 19 by Private_Partz

Rats sticking the knife in, quell surprise. 'You can see it in their eyes'! Give me a break!

You must have heard him on Radio Wales sports show this evening.
He just couldn't help himself could he, almost sounded out of breath trying to cram in as much negative stuff about us (and FG in particular) as he could.
One nghts abuse down the vetch and he hasn't forgotten it. Tw*t should never have played for Cardiff then should he - the c*nt.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ratcliffe's at it now on 21:50 - Sep 19 with 1395 viewsSwanzay

Radio wales use either Kevin Ratcliffe, Leighton James or A N Other as sound bites and call it 'news', im sure they have them all speed dial every morning.

Morning Kev, can you please say something shite about the Swans.

"yes, no problem, what would you like me to say"....
Ratcliffe's at it now on 23:05 - Sep 19 with 1330 viewsbuilthjack

Can't standRatcliffe. But he's not far off the mark here

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ratcliffe's at it now on 23:11 - Sep 19 with 1323 viewsKilkennyjack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 23:05 - Sep 19 by builthjack

Miserable gog tw@t like Horne, Hughes, and Lily Savage. Although Savage is not really miserable but is defo at Grade A tw@t.

Beware of the Risen People

Ratcliffe's at it now on 23:15 - Sep 19 with 1317 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 23:05 - Sep 19 by builthjack

It's his almost revelling in slagging the club off that's what's annoying, truth or not

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ratcliffe's at it now on 23:20 - Sep 19 with 1314 viewsCatullus

Ratcliffe's at it now on 19:29 - Sep 19 by A_Fans_Dad

Yeah, we should never have bought him.
Oh wait a minute, that would mean we would be at the bottom of the table, but still we would have saved a few million in the process, so that's all right is it?.
Are you for real or just a WUM?

Or maybe if we hadn't bought him but shelled out for apparent first choice (Allen) and also sold Ki we'd have a better midfield and picked up more points.

That's the problem with ifs and buts, you can always provide a different/better scenario. But the facts here speak for themselves.
And yes (different post) you can often judge how someone is feeling by the look in their eyes. Saying otherwise is daft.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ratcliffe's at it now on 06:49 - Sep 20 with 1248 viewsSwansNZ

I'm going to write a complaint to the BBC.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ratcliffe's at it now on 08:36 - Sep 20 with 1200 viewsjacktar

Ratcliffe's at it now on 06:49 - Sep 20 by SwansNZ

You can read their reply on the other thread on here.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Login to get fewer ads

Ratcliffe's at it now on 09:18 - Sep 20 with 1184 viewsLoyal

Wasn't such a big mouth in the flesh at a swans game recently when told to Fck off back to whence he came.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 9:22]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Ratcliffe's at it now on 09:19 - Sep 20 with 1179 viewsSmellyplumz

Ratcliffe's at it now on 06:49 - Sep 20 by SwansNZ

Good grief, what complain because he's telling the truth?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Ratcliffe's at it now on 09:23 - Sep 20 with 1170 viewsUxbridge

The day I listen or read anything Ratcliffe writes will be the day I know I need to call it a day.

This is the chap who managed to get two teams relegated out of the football league, who's had a problem with the Swans ever since getting dogs abuse at the Vetch as a player and manager. His opinion is null and void.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ratcliffe's at it now on 09:52 - Sep 20 with 1147 viewsSwansNZ

Ratcliffe's at it now on 09:19 - Sep 20 by Smellyplumz

Good grief, what complain because he's telling the truth?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Ratcliffe's at it now on 10:19 - Sep 20 with 1128 viewscontroversial_jack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 17:56 - Sep 19 by jojaca

You can't argue with those comments, I'm also baffled we signed relegation journeyman Leroy Fer. We just sold exactly the same type player to Newcastle and we pick up another one. Our midfield is awful, they expose our defense with no protection and poor Llorente does not see a another player within 20 metres of him. Our three central midfielders must be having a little tea party together, while the game continues around them.
[Post edited 19 Sep 2016 17:58]

Fer has been our best midfielder.What are you on about?
Ratcliffe's at it now on 11:03 - Sep 20 with 1103 viewsDewi1jack

Ratcliffe's at it now on 09:23 - Sep 20 by Uxbridge

The day I listen or read anything Ratcliffe writes will be the day I know I need to call it a day.

This is the chap who managed to get two teams relegated out of the football league, who's had a problem with the Swans ever since getting dogs abuse at the Vetch as a player and manager. His opinion is null and void.

Is totally the correct answer.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024