Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you sold all your shares in the club 11:41 - Oct 2 with 6826 viewsDarran

Would you then expect to be in the directors box to watch the games?

My mate in the west upper tells me there was at least two complete sellouts in there yesterday.

It's not a good look in my opinion,thousands of people slogging away all week to afford to go watch their beloved club and these f*ckers are on a freebie.

Who do others think because I think it f*cking stinks?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:14 - Oct 2 with 1050 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:12 - Oct 2 by waynekerr55

Bang on Daz.

It stinks to high heaven and I feel for the first time in my life that I'm genuinely detached and starting to lose interest

It's an awful feeling down there at the moment it reminds me of the end of Laudrups and Monks tenure but 10 times worse.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:24 - Oct 2 with 1038 viewsBrynmill_Jack

If you sold all your shares in the club on 14:13 - Oct 2 by Darran

Yes no doubt.
Some of the really mouthy f*ckers like icecoldjack,perchrockjack and Warwick are just worried they'll never see us play if we go down see.

Excuse me for butting in, but as I'd never heard of "the Murph" before he crawled out of cyberspace - have you got an alter ego so you can chat with and agree with yourself? I can't believe there is another person that f*cking stupid you see.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:26 - Oct 2 with 1034 viewsMurph75

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:24 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Excuse me for butting in, but as I'd never heard of "the Murph" before he crawled out of cyberspace - have you got an alter ego so you can chat with and agree with yourself? I can't believe there is another person that f*cking stupid you see.

Took you a while to think of that one. Fair play.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:28 - Oct 2 with 1027 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:26 - Oct 2 by Murph75

Leave it Murph or you'll be pining for Monk too.
The guys seriously got issues.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:31 - Oct 2 with 1021 viewsWingstandwood

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:02 - Oct 2 by headcleaner

Isnt it always the case that those with the means to pay always get things for ferk all as much as I don't like it I think I'd choose my battles. I know many long standing fans who are teetering on the brink and their / our enthusiasm is being put to the test. I agree the only reason for selling was to move the club forward and take us to the next level yet I dont see any evidence at all of this mythical next level. I for one would like to hear from the yanks as to what they think about the club and where its heading and what they plan to do about it.

I dont for one minute think there is a magic wand nor do I think we'll be the next man city or chelski but I would like to know what they plan to do to take us to this next level.

Also I'd like to hear Jenkins come out and quash the FG to go rumours - sack or back his manager Jenkins knows how potentially damaging all these whispers are yet he says feck all and ignores it. maybe playing real life football manager is still a big buzz for Jenkins and hes so detached he cant see that many fans have a sour taste and courting the likes of JVZ in front of hard working fans is a liberty. Transparency would help from the board and all those who cling to the periphery of it.

It will be interesting when the trust speak up (if they speak up) I guess the next month or so is going to be very interesting for us swansea city fans. will we have the pitchforks ready for sharpening or hanging the bunting out. but I have to admit its not looking good is it?

JVZ (and others) are like a spoilt little children who cannot let go! They have sold that magnificent little toy but still want to play with it....... i.e. they want the best of both worlds i.e. sell their shares and make millions but still be able to have prestigious director of PL club status /treatment along with associated perks, privileges, spin-offs and undoubted power/ego-trips.

The self-importance, swagger and ability to go around like "they-own-the-f#cking-place" are VIP's and "front-page-news" elite should be taken away with immediate effect. They should be removed from the confines of the directors box and use their own f#cking money to sit in a executive box. The reflective glare from a glass screen will make them anonymous and exclude/segregate them from the rich, powerful and famous! But hey they don't want that do they hey?
[Post edited 2 Oct 2016 21:33]

Argus!

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:32 - Oct 2 with 1006 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:33 - Oct 2 with 996 viewsmorningstar

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:10 - Oct 2 by Darran

I don't get it Gar I really don't.

It's a line from Dangerous minds!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:39 - Oct 2 with 969 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:33 - Oct 2 by morningstar

It's a line from Dangerous minds!

I knew that Gary I was on about icecoldjack.
Kin hell mun what's happening to people?

Login to get fewer ads

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:40 - Oct 2 with 969 viewsicecoldjack

Yeah but some things are worth waiting for though.

We all know it sits wrong with the fans but as far as I know most other ex directors frequent the box in all other clubs , like many others I am angry at what they have done and the manner in which they did it, I said in another thread yesterday that if it continues some of ex directors will feel the full force if the fans hatred, saying that maybe the directors box is the only safe heaven for them now ?

Personally I'm appauld by their actions but giving them the press they crave on twitter and such like just ensures them that sense of entitlement when what we should be doing is ignoring them and treating them just like any other punter.

Why give them/JVZ the platform on twitter, just ignore the fooker . Simple.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:45 - Oct 2 with 948 viewsmonmouth

Am I alone then in begrudging them every single penny as they have not cared for the asset that was built with the effort of far more people than the capital providers. The moral value of the asset did not in my opinion belong in their total gift and control - that was the whole facking point.

I don't care about people getting rich in general as I don't really lust after shiny toys myself (although I do have a couple ) but I genuinely hope that no good comes ofthe money they have gained this way at all, because of the absolute disregard for the club built by real men and women with real courage. How does this stack up against the 'what would Rich Lillicrap say' acid test?

The whole thing stinks from top to bottom. I hope the Trust can trash the whole bally lot of them. Tossers.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:47 - Oct 2 with 937 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:40 - Oct 2 by icecoldjack

Yeah but some things are worth waiting for though.

We all know it sits wrong with the fans but as far as I know most other ex directors frequent the box in all other clubs , like many others I am angry at what they have done and the manner in which they did it, I said in another thread yesterday that if it continues some of ex directors will feel the full force if the fans hatred, saying that maybe the directors box is the only safe heaven for them now ?

Personally I'm appauld by their actions but giving them the press they crave on twitter and such like just ensures them that sense of entitlement when what we should be doing is ignoring them and treating them just like any other punter.

Why give them/JVZ the platform on twitter, just ignore the fooker . Simple.

Blimey icecoldjack replying for Brynmill_Jsck that's weird.

How are these people going to find out how the fans feel if they don't know then?

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:48 - Oct 2 with 931 viewswaynekerr55

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:45 - Oct 2 by monmouth

Am I alone then in begrudging them every single penny as they have not cared for the asset that was built with the effort of far more people than the capital providers. The moral value of the asset did not in my opinion belong in their total gift and control - that was the whole facking point.

I don't care about people getting rich in general as I don't really lust after shiny toys myself (although I do have a couple ) but I genuinely hope that no good comes ofthe money they have gained this way at all, because of the absolute disregard for the club built by real men and women with real courage. How does this stack up against the 'what would Rich Lillicrap say' acid test?

The whole thing stinks from top to bottom. I hope the Trust can trash the whole bally lot of them. Tossers.

Chances of a forced share sale?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:48 - Oct 2 with 928 viewsmorningstar

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:39 - Oct 2 by Darran

I knew that Gary I was on about icecoldjack.
Kin hell mun what's happening to people?

Oh right sorry!

I dunno man! It's like people think it's real on here, but in a way it is because we should be able too say what we want, mean it sometimes, not mean it others. But without the messy business of others hounding you in a serious way for things you say which you may mean or not. That's my take it on it anyway!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:52 - Oct 2 with 914 viewsWingstandwood

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:45 - Oct 2 by monmouth

Rich Lillicrap is one person that ALWAYS immediately springs to mind with me also.

Argus!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:53 - Oct 2 with 905 viewsmonmouth

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:48 - Oct 2 by morningstar

Oh right sorry!

I dunno man! It's like people think it's real on here, but in a way it is because we should be able too say what we want, mean it sometimes, not mean it others. But without the messy business of others hounding you in a serious way for things you say which you may mean or not. That's my take it on it anyway!

You can't mean that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:56 - Oct 2 with 895 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:48 - Oct 2 by morningstar

Oh right sorry!

Yeah it's mine too there's something f^cking wrong with people.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:56 - Oct 2 with 891 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:53 - Oct 2 by monmouth

You can't mean that.

And you can shut up too.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:57 - Oct 2 with 890 viewsmorningstar

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:53 - Oct 2 by monmouth

You can't mean that.

I may do, and i may not! I probably mean some of it tho, i think.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:01 - Oct 2 with 874 viewsicecoldjack

If you sold all your shares in the club on 21:57 - Oct 2 by morningstar

I may do, and i may not! I probably mean some of it tho, i think.

I think you got it spot on.
If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:18 - Oct 2 with 825 viewsPhil_S

Would probably be slightly easier to stomach if some of them weren't calling Swans fans tvvats on Twitter.

There should be an expected behaviour that doesn't reflect badly on the club
If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:22 - Oct 2 with 814 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:18 - Oct 2 by Phil_S

Would probably be slightly easier to stomach if some of them weren't calling Swans fans tvvats on Twitter.

Absolutely Philip I'll leave icecoldjack answer that one.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:26 - Oct 2 with 799 viewsicecoldjack

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:18 - Oct 2 by Phil_S

Would probably be slightly easier to stomach if swans fans just ignored them on twitter. Starved them of the oxygen they crave.

Who called swans fans tvvat s by the way ?
If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:32 - Oct 2 with 782 viewsDarran

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:26 - Oct 2 by icecoldjack

Would probably be slightly easier to stomach if swans fans just ignored them on twitter. Starved them of the oxygen they crave.

Who called swans fans tvvat s by the way ?

JVZ did on Twitter.

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:38 - Oct 2 with 754 viewsmorningstar

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:32 - Oct 2 by Darran

JVZ did on Twitter.

I reckon JVZ's mate Oldjack tipped him off about you!

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:52 - Oct 2 with 711 viewsicecoldjack

If you sold all your shares in the club on 22:32 - Oct 2 by Darran

JVZ did on Twitter.

Called swans fans tw@ts or just you ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024