Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup 09:00 - Oct 9 with 6598 viewsSwan02

Next Friday 14th October 7:05 kick off at the Liberty Stadium.
Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 20:46 - Oct 14 with 1064 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 20:34 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

Why are the rugby fans asking about tv streams?

Perhaps they can't make it. Perhaps they can't afford it. Perhaps they think you football fans have the answer, who knows...I presume they never ask this question reference football, boxing, ufc etc ???

STID

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 20:47 - Oct 14 with 1061 viewsDarran

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 20:45 - Oct 14 by Jackfath

I thought max would be there.

Yeah Brynnie and Max both seeing as they're massive Ospreys fans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 21:02 - Oct 14 with 1034 viewsBanosswan

Well whatever anyone says, 45-0 is quite a hammering.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 21:04 - Oct 14 with 1020 viewsDarran

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 21:02 - Oct 14 by Banosswan

Well whatever anyone says, 45-0 is quite a hammering.

Makes you wonder why they're playing each other really.

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 21:33 - Oct 14 with 995 viewsraynor94

How many were there for this much anticipated crunch match?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 21:57 - Oct 14 with 967 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:03 - Oct 14 with 952 viewsDarran

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 21:57 - Oct 14 by builthjack

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:06 - Oct 14 with 949 viewsbuilthjack

Around 400 Newcastle fans.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:08 - Oct 14 with 943 viewsDarran

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:06 - Oct 14 by builthjack

Around 400 Newcastle fans.

So less than 7k Osprey fans.

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:12 - Oct 14 with 940 viewsbuilthjack

Only £5 for u18s so they say.

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:22 - Oct 14 with 924 viewsSlugster664

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:08 - Oct 14 by Darran

Out of curiosity Darrannn, how old are you?

STID

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:38 - Oct 14 with 908 viewsDarran

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:22 - Oct 14 by Slugster664

Out of curiosity Darrannn, how old are you?

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 23:06 - Oct 14 with 887 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:38 - Oct 14 by Darran

I think hes saying he's like a three year old Bano

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 23:57 - Oct 14 with 857 viewsraynor94

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 22:08 - Oct 14 by Darran

But it's our "nations favourite sport"

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Ospreys v Newcastle Falcons - European Challenge Cup on 00:21 - Oct 15 with 843 viewsCwmavonJack

I work at the stadium and I can tell you for a fact it was nowhere near 7,000, closer to 3,500 id say. Regional rugby has killed the game in wales IMO.

Poll: Should St David's day be a Bank Holiday in Wales?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024