Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy 18:48 - Oct 30 with 5663 viewsDarran

I honestly believe that if people can't see that this weeks f*ck up by the Trust pales into insignificance compared to the secrecy of the sale of shares to the two Americans they seriously need to get their heads checked out.

People have been throwing all kinds of abuse at the Trust/Huw Cooze but don't seem for some bizarre reason to want mention the deep shit we are currently in as a club.

Figures thrown around by anonymous usernames on the Internet last week said that Huw Cooze trousered £40k a year and received over £250k when according to my calculations the real figures are that he received £78,704 over seven years which is on average £11,243 a year.

I believe that that the lack of transparency from the Trust on this was completely wrong but the Trust have recognised their massive mistake,Huw Cooze as resigned and the Trust are putting in place new governance guidelines to make sure it never happens again.

Now then the real problems at the club completely obliterate the Trusts problems,the ex-shareholders Rob Davies,Leign Dineen,Huw Jenkins,Brian Katzen,Martin Morgan(and wife) & JVZ have trousered nearly £70million between them,this was after LD & HJ had apparently gone behind the backs of every other shareholder to get the deal up and running.
This is the sale where the Trust say that Huw and Leigh verbally agreed there was a shareholders agreement in place and Huw also confirmed it in writing.
Huw also gave an interview where he stated that the only way to move the club forward was to sell to the Americans investors.

Does anyone think the club as moved forward?
There's not been one penny invested as far as I can see,we made one hell of a profit in transfer sales from transfer window to transfer window and we also have £150million Sky money coming in too.

Yet with all this investment and money coming in we lie second from bottom of the league and are currently odds on for relegation,lose tomorrow and those odds shorten even further.

Now like I've said do people really think that the Trust messing up is still the most worrying issue currently at Swansea City Football Club?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 18:52 - Oct 30 with 2429 viewsNOTRAC

One of the best posts you've ever made Darren.Absolutely agree with you.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 18:57 - Oct 30 with 2408 viewsswansea101

It is, but sadly I think it's just trying to bait T2C, pretty much same as his last post
The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:04 - Oct 30 with 2367 viewsJackfath

No wonder Darran is the most decorated poster in Planet Swans history.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:08 - Oct 30 with 2338 viewsSmellyplumz

Well it is a very worrying issue when you realise they are on our side and represent us, I've said before the trust now have to build back up trust with the supporters.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:09 - Oct 30 with 2323 viewsMurph75

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:04 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

No wonder Darran is the most decorated poster in Planet Swans history.

I agree.
The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:09 - Oct 30 with 2321 viewsDarran

and another thing too,I haven't seen one poster on this forum or any other forum stick up for the Trust over this debacle.
Phil is a mate of mine and I'm saying publicly they completely f*cked up.
But they are doing something to rectify it.

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:10 - Oct 30 with 2311 viewsDarran

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:08 - Oct 30 by Smellyplumz

Well it is a very worrying issue when you realise they are on our side and represent us, I've said before the trust now have to build back up trust with the supporters.

Nobody's said it isn't/wasn't very worrying,what I'm saying is it's f*ck all compared to the rest of the problems. Or do you disagree?

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:11 - Oct 30 with 2301 viewsperchrockjack

Don't know why I'm justifying myself but I was not againgst any take over.

It's transpired to have been underhand.

Darran ,in this case, is bang on the money and if this tirade doesn't stop ,we will suffer.

I've fallen out with Phil s ,Uxbridge and countless others but the hate ivecseen these two get this week staggers me.

It should never have happened

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:11 - Oct 30 with 2300 viewsWingstandwood

Cannot fault that O.P. I would love the fighting spirit, passion and togetherness of Petty era to rise again. Yeah and let's have a bit of driven-controlled-aggression (advance-to-contact!!!!) aimed at those sell-out b#stards for causing this situation............They deserve zero respect, zero politeness, zero manners, zero niceness from true SCFC fans. They're a bunch of dirty scheming b#stards who should not be anywhere near Swansea let alone the Liberty Stadium director's box...... Freeloading b#stsards!!!!!

I would love the Trust to mass-leaflet to inform the 'lesser-aware' about what disgusting behaviour and treachery has gone on and to increase membership and I want SCST give the sellout b#stards a right f#cking headache.

Argus!

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:13 - Oct 30 with 2289 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:10 - Oct 30 by Darran

Nobody's said it isn't/wasn't very worrying,what I'm saying is it's f*ck all compared to the rest of the problems. Or do you disagree?

I wouldnt say it's fk all darran but I do agree we have much bigger fish to fry ie the cnt sellouts, one the trust issue has died down in due the full force of fire will be directed to the old board.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:13 - Oct 30 with 2286 viewsDarran

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:11 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

Don't know why I'm justifying myself but I was not againgst any take over.

It's transpired to have been underhand.

Darran ,in this case, is bang on the money and if this tirade doesn't stop ,we will suffer.

I've fallen out with Phil s ,Uxbridge and countless others but the hate ivecseen these two get this week staggers me.

It should never have happened

Great post Richard now is not the time for fans to be at loggerheads.
(I can call you a Scouce c*nt after we've avoided relegation)

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:14 - Oct 30 with 2270 viewsmax936

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 18:52 - Oct 30 by NOTRAC

One of the best posts you've ever made Darren.Absolutely agree with you.

He couldn't have written that mun

He's spot on its not one of his best it is his best.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:15 - Oct 30 with 2268 viewsJackfath

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:11 - Oct 30 by Wingstandwood

Cannot fault that O.P. I would love the fighting spirit, passion and togetherness of Petty era to rise again. Yeah and let's have a bit of driven-controlled-aggression (advance-to-contact!!!!) aimed at those sell-out b#stards for causing this situation............They deserve zero respect, zero politeness, zero manners, zero niceness from true SCFC fans. They're a bunch of dirty scheming b#stards who should not be anywhere near Swansea let alone the Liberty Stadium director's box...... Freeloading b#stsards!!!!!

I would love the Trust to mass-leaflet to inform the 'lesser-aware' about what disgusting behaviour and treachery has gone on and to increase membership and I want SCST give the sellout b#stards a right f#cking headache.

The "lesser aware" would be the majority I would say.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:18 - Oct 30 with 2253 viewsSwanzay

So you agree with me Daz

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/181489/ffs/#12
The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:20 - Oct 30 with 2242 viewsWingstandwood

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:09 - Oct 30 by Darran

and another thing too,I haven't seen one poster on this forum or any other forum stick up for the Trust over this debacle.
Phil is a mate of mine and I'm saying publicly they completely f*cked up.
But they are doing something to rectify it.

I think you'll find I thanked SCST for informing us of the treachery i.e. how else would we have known?.......And (obviously) Cooze aside I expressed concern that some SCST members may be suffering undeserved stress because of the Cooze debacle.

And I also praised Phil Sumbler (he replied) for keeping the forum open when the easiest thing to have done would have been to go on mass-deleting spree of uncomfortable questions/information or even close down the forum itself with an excuse or two....site maintenance etc. I think a lot have shown loyalty towards the Trust on here also.

Argus!

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:25 - Oct 30 with 2217 viewsWingstandwood

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:15 - Oct 30 by Jackfath

The "lesser aware" would be the majority I would say.

Yeah, I would say the 'minority' ....... are mainly the hardcore from the Petty era that have the most informed opinions, savvy and are the most passionate and dare I say?......The ones most hurt by this all.

Argus!

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:25 - Oct 30 with 2216 viewsperchrockjack

You can call me whatever you want Darran.

This week has seen me have an epiphany as it takes us back to the days pre second coming banning.

The insults we ve traded were personal and aimed at each other without any danger at all of involving our beloved club being involved .

The utter filth ,the constant provocation in the name of my club ,my home city, has made me feel like drowning every kitten on the Wirral.

If we stay up, wirral will rock for a week

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:28 - Oct 30 with 2203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Darran's never had so many up arrows.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 19:28]

Poll: Tory leader

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:31 - Oct 30 with 2174 viewsperchrockjack

I've given him one.

What happens now

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:32 - Oct 30 with 2167 viewsbarry_island

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:28 - Oct 30 by exiledclaseboy

Darran's never had so many up arrows.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2016 19:28]

Not true. I once found this effigy by the side of the road near Aberdare...

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:35 - Oct 30 with 2139 viewsDarran

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:25 - Oct 30 by perchrockjack

You can call me whatever you want Darran.

This week has seen me have an epiphany as it takes us back to the days pre second coming banning.

The insults we ve traded were personal and aimed at each other without any danger at all of involving our beloved club being involved .

The utter filth ,the constant provocation in the name of my club ,my home city, has made me feel like drowning every kitten on the Wirral.

If we stay up, wirral will rock for a week

Indeed.

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:40 - Oct 30 with 2094 viewsJackfath

Every cloud has a silver lining. At least all this has brought you two bumders together for a while.

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:44 - Oct 30 with 2069 viewsmorningstar

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:14 - Oct 30 by max936

He couldn't have written that mun

He's spot on its not one of his best it is his best.

i don't think Darran wrote it tbh, i reckon he got one his other usernames to do it for him.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:47 - Oct 30 with 2032 viewsDewi1jack

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:25 - Oct 30 by Wingstandwood

Yeah, I would say the 'minority' ....... are mainly the hardcore from the Petty era that have the most informed opinions, savvy and are the most passionate and dare I say?......The ones most hurt by this all.

Got to agree.
We're probably the ones who were believing the slogans a bit too much as well (in Huw we trust. Club for the fans etc etc) because some of our EX board did help to save the club, so we've given them the benefit of the doubt at times.
Same with the Trust.
But we're amongst the ones who have been criticising the off field departments of the club over the last couple of years as well
It's taken us all to have a kick up the arze (wake up and smell the coffee in Yankism) to wake us up from total apathy.
The Trust appear to be taking things seriously and trying to rectify it.
Looks like our Colonial cousins are starting to realise they've been misled as well
Both of them need some time to sort sh1t out- end of November is only 4 or 5 weeks away- getting close then to 8-10 games for Bob (judging after 10 games, as I do with all our managers.)

United we stand from here on in.
Stop the infighting.
It's just deflecting the grief away from the snidey sell out b'stards.
And fug me they really deserve it.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Trusts Secrecy v The Sellouts Secrecy on 19:50 - Oct 30 with 1999 viewsOldjack

what next ? relegation ,and watch the yanks disembowel our club ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024