Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? 22:41 - Nov 6 with 1067 viewsporschejack

The mericans will be asking - $$$$$$$$$$.
How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:12 - Nov 6 with 978 viewsnavyjack

Why would I not?.
I dont see myself as a sucker.
Its what I do.
How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:14 - Nov 6 with 962 viewsBigPhilG

How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:12 - Nov 6 by navyjack

Why would I not?.
I dont see myself as a sucker.
Its what I do.

I wonder how much the increase will be after the chants today
How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:18 - Nov 6 with 943 viewsjack90

It's my team regardless of division they play in .
So I will be buying my season ticket fail to see how that qualifies me to being a sucker.
How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:21 - Nov 6 with 917 viewsporschejack

How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:18 - Nov 6 by jack90

It's my team regardless of division they play in .
So I will be buying my season ticket fail to see how that qualifies me to being a sucker.

and thats why its so easy .
How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:21 - Nov 6 with 915 viewsHighjack

Me too. I'd much rather be inside the tent pissing all over the sellouts rather than outside the tent trying to fling shit in through an open flap.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:25 - Nov 6 with 893 viewsSoberBaker

How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:21 - Nov 6 by Highjack

Me too. I'd much rather be inside the tent pissing all over the sellouts rather than outside the tent trying to fling shit in through an open flap.

Sound like we'll be needing some tissues

AMOW

How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:26 - Nov 6 with 875 viewsSmellyplumz

How many Suckers will renew the ST next season ? on 23:21 - Nov 6 by Highjack

I'd rather be in the house of pan.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024