Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust AGM 12:17 - Nov 21 with 14122 viewsDarran

Get there early guys no doubt it'll be rammed.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/21/swans-trust-annual-general-meeting-2016/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust AGM on 15:01 - Nov 22 with 2170 viewsHumpty

The Trust AGM on 13:39 - Nov 22 by Darran

Was this an arranged meeting Christopher?

Dar.

I've asked the trust a simple question. They haven't answered. Maybe they're not up, who nows?

You brag about how good mates you are with Phil and the rest of the trust. Maybe you could answer this for me, or ask the trust who are all your good mates.

Sumbler asked us for money not long ago. I gave money. Shortly after I found out that the trust supporters director was earning forty grand a year. This was despite Jim White using Phils message board to tell us what hard work Huw Cooze did for absolutely f*ck all money.

Seeing as you're such good chums with them all, especially Phil, could you ask them to explain this discrepancy please? I've asked but nobody seems to want to answer. Could you remind them that if they ask for our money, we have a right to have our questions answered. Sorry to have to ask you, but the trust arent answering.
The Trust AGM on 15:08 - Nov 22 with 2155 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 15:01 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Dar.

I've asked the trust a simple question. They haven't answered. Maybe they're not up, who nows?

You brag about how good mates you are with Phil and the rest of the trust. Maybe you could answer this for me, or ask the trust who are all your good mates.

Sumbler asked us for money not long ago. I gave money. Shortly after I found out that the trust supporters director was earning forty grand a year. This was despite Jim White using Phils message board to tell us what hard work Huw Cooze did for absolutely f*ck all money.

Seeing as you're such good chums with them all, especially Phil, could you ask them to explain this discrepancy please? I've asked but nobody seems to want to answer. Could you remind them that if they ask for our money, we have a right to have our questions answered. Sorry to have to ask you, but the trust arent answering.

Nothing to do with me Hump and I believe Phil is away with work so you won't hear from him,I'm sure Uxbridge will answer when he sees it though he usually doesn't shy away from anything but saying that I'm pretty certain you'll get the same answer as when he answered it the last time on here.

The Trust AGM on 15:53 - Nov 22 with 2103 viewsTheResurrection

Dar.

I've answered it for you mate on Page 1.

Don't get embroiled in anything to do with the creep Darran. Phil just uses him when he feels like to do the dirty work.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust AGM on 15:58 - Nov 22 with 2086 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 15:53 - Nov 22 by TheResurrection

I've answered it for you mate on Page 1.

Don't get embroiled in anything to do with the creep Darran. Phil just uses him when he feels like to do the dirty work.

Inside your head I think you actually believe that.

So did you have a meeting with them?

The Trust AGM on 16:00 - Nov 22 with 2080 viewsUxbridge

Dar.

Well if you want to ask the Trust a question then you'll probably get more joy asking via the usual channels like Twitter, the FB page, the website contact page etc. On here it's likely to get lost unless someone happens to be looking at whatever thread it is. To be honest I only scan here these days.

I can't answer why Jim said what he did because a) I'm not Jim and b) the Trust isn't some sort of singular mind where everyone joined the board at the same time, or knows everything, knows what everyone is thinking or even agree on things. If only.

As I wasn't involved with the Trust when all this started, most of this is going on what I've been told. I gather that the Trust agreed that Huw would receive a payment from the club from the date of the original payment.

When the subgroup reviewing the Trust's roles and processes etc was reviewing everything to do with the Trust over the last year or so, the issues of a) the merging of the SD and SLO role and b) the payments associated were identified as major issues, particularly the lack of transparency to the members of the payments and increments. These were made public by the Trust after approval at the October board meeting so obviously this was known by the Trust officers before they were published otherwise they couldn't have been printed. This scenario, for any Trust officer, cannot happen again and I tend to agree with the comments Chris is attributing to Stu/Phil ... mistakes were made however the lessons have been learned and processes implemented to ensure they can't happen again. That to me is the most important aspect here.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Trust AGM on 16:16 - Nov 22 with 2040 viewsSmellyplumz

The Trust AGM on 16:00 - Nov 22 by Uxbridge

Well if you want to ask the Trust a question then you'll probably get more joy asking via the usual channels like Twitter, the FB page, the website contact page etc. On here it's likely to get lost unless someone happens to be looking at whatever thread it is. To be honest I only scan here these days.

I can't answer why Jim said what he did because a) I'm not Jim and b) the Trust isn't some sort of singular mind where everyone joined the board at the same time, or knows everything, knows what everyone is thinking or even agree on things. If only.

As I wasn't involved with the Trust when all this started, most of this is going on what I've been told. I gather that the Trust agreed that Huw would receive a payment from the club from the date of the original payment.

When the subgroup reviewing the Trust's roles and processes etc was reviewing everything to do with the Trust over the last year or so, the issues of a) the merging of the SD and SLO role and b) the payments associated were identified as major issues, particularly the lack of transparency to the members of the payments and increments. These were made public by the Trust after approval at the October board meeting so obviously this was known by the Trust officers before they were published otherwise they couldn't have been printed. This scenario, for any Trust officer, cannot happen again and I tend to agree with the comments Chris is attributing to Stu/Phil ... mistakes were made however the lessons have been learned and processes implemented to ensure they can't happen again. That to me is the most important aspect here.

Was HC drinking with the board members in morgans hotel two days after the sale?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Trust AGM on 17:03 - Nov 22 with 1984 viewsShaky

The Trust AGM on 16:00 - Nov 22 by Uxbridge

"This scenario, for any Trust officer, cannot happen again and I tend to agree with the comments Chris is attributing to Stu/Phil ... mistakes were made however the lessons have been learned and processes implemented to ensure they can't happen again."

Well there you have it from the impeccable source that is Smelly Uxbridge.

The Cozy case study has been vigorously and exhaustively examined by the crack Trust sub-group, and all lessons drawn and fully assimilated to prevent any repeat occurrences of Trust board members abusing their powers.

Except of course for the small matter of completely failing to disclose anything whatsoever about the other glaring conflict of interest outstanding; Dai Little's billings for professional services and those of his business associates.

Who let us not forget remains the only person to directly gain from this laughably drawn out process, of ultimatums and restated ultimatums. And is presumably culpable for not having pressed for board representation on the holding company the American's actually took over, and the schoolboy non-tacts from the spring when the Trust politely stepped aside so as not to make a nuisance of itself, and let the parties get on with the business of concluding the takeover in peace.

Lessons learned my arse. Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Trust AGM on 17:25 - Nov 22 with 1951 viewsUxbridge

Hi Sarah. Welcome back.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust AGM on 17:36 - Nov 22 with 1922 viewslonglostjack

The Trust AGM on 17:03 - Nov 22 by Shaky

"This scenario, for any Trust officer, cannot happen again and I tend to agree with the comments Chris is attributing to Stu/Phil ... mistakes were made however the lessons have been learned and processes implemented to ensure they can't happen again."

The Cozy case study has been vigorously and exhaustively examined by the crack Trust sub-group, and all lessons drawn and fully assimilated to prevent any repeat occurrences of Trust board members abusing their powers.

Except of course for the small matter of completely failing to disclose anything whatsoever about the other glaring conflict of interest outstanding; Dai Little's billings for professional services and those of his business associates.

Who let us not forget remains the only person to directly gain from this laughably drawn out process, of ultimatums and restated ultimatums. And is presumably culpable for not having pressed for board representation on the holding company the American's actually took over, and the schoolboy non-tacts from the spring when the Trust politely stepped aside so as not to make a nuisance of itself, and let the parties get on with the business of concluding the takeover in peace.

I wish I could go to the AGM. Are you going?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Trust AGM on 17:43 - Nov 22 with 1909 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust AGM on 17:36 - Nov 22 by longlostjack

Don't try and suppress debate or conversation. If you can be mature enough join in with something worth saying otherwise piss off?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Trust AGM on 17:43 - Nov 22 with 1905 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 17:36 - Nov 22 by longlostjack

Of course he's going they'll all be there it's going to be standing room only.

The Trust AGM on 17:58 - Nov 22 with 1878 viewslonglostjack

The Trust AGM on 17:43 - Nov 22 by TheResurrection

Don't try and suppress debate or conversation. If you can be mature enough join in with something worth saying otherwise piss off?

Wow touchy! Bit of a quantum leap to say that a simple question is suppressing debate. I just think that anybody who has genuine concerns about how the Trust is or has been run should raise those concerns directly if they can. Of course there are many reasons why somebody couldn't attend and maybe Shaky has a good reason. He just comes across as a bit of a keyboard warrior that's all. That OK for you Sir?

The Trust AGM on 18:31 - Nov 22 with 1808 viewscostalotta

Didn't PS or someone from the Trust publish last week that something was likely to be announced or communicated this week depending upon how the latest meeting went. I guess we will find out in the next days whether there is actual news, a plan, or that another meeting has been arranged.

I think the multimillionaires and Americans have taken the gloves off quite some time ago, but not in the public domain. They are quite clever the way they are going about things and seem to be unfortunately easily beating the Trust, ultimately the fans at the moment.

This bit about DLs conflict of interest could be a final straw if it's true, it can't be, can it?
The Trust AGM on 18:52 - Nov 22 with 1786 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust AGM on 17:58 - Nov 22 by longlostjack

Wow touchy! Bit of a quantum leap to say that a simple question is suppressing debate. I just think that anybody who has genuine concerns about how the Trust is or has been run should raise those concerns directly if they can. Of course there are many reasons why somebody couldn't attend and maybe Shaky has a good reason. He just comes across as a bit of a keyboard warrior that's all. That OK for you Sir?

Why? I've never gone to any of those stuffy meetings but have still had questions answered, even in person?

The Trust AGM on 19:02 - Nov 22 with 1755 viewsUxbridge

The Trust AGM on 18:31 - Nov 22 by costalotta

Didn't PS or someone from the Trust publish last week that something was likely to be announced or communicated this week depending upon how the latest meeting went. I guess we will find out in the next days whether there is actual news, a plan, or that another meeting has been arranged.

I think the multimillionaires and Americans have taken the gloves off quite some time ago, but not in the public domain. They are quite clever the way they are going about things and seem to be unfortunately easily beating the Trust, ultimately the fans at the moment.

This bit about DLs conflict of interest could be a final straw if it's true, it can't be, can it?

There will be, imminently.

The Trust AGM on 19:13 - Nov 22 with 1225 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you need to bring proof of membership to the event?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Trust AGM on 19:18 - Nov 22 with 1211 viewsOldjack

The Trust AGM on 19:13 - Nov 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yea and you'll be body searched

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust AGM on 19:21 - Nov 22 with 1202 viewsplasjack

The Trust AGM on 19:18 - Nov 22 by Oldjack

Yea and you'll be body searched

And mentally challenged.
The Trust AGM on 19:23 - Nov 22 with 1197 viewslonglostjack

The Trust AGM on 19:13 - Nov 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I''ve heard that an Ospreys membership card will be fine but you might like to check beforehand to avoid disappointment.

The Trust AGM on 22:47 - Nov 22 with 1057 viewsManBearSwan2

Are these meetings usually filmed? If possible, I would like to attend to cover it. I run my own multimedia business and am more than happy to supply the trust with a copy of the footage to use as they please.
The Trust AGM on 07:24 - Nov 23 with 971 viewswaynekerr55

Dai Little is the trust's legal advisor... Is he simply to grant them pro bono work?

Tell me more about these business associates. What's that got to do with anything? And I'm not on a wind up I'm being genuine

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust AGM on 09:32 - Nov 23 with 931 viewsShaky

The Trust AGM on 07:24 - Nov 23 by waynekerr55

Dai Little is the trust's legal advisor... Is he simply to grant them pro bono work?

Tell me more about these business associates. What's that got to do with anything? And I'm not on a wind up I'm being genuine

So it seems to me you were perfectly aware that Dai Little is charging the Trust for his aherm professional services, and yet you are more interested in strawman arguments than challenging Smelly for lying through his teeth.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Trust AGM on 09:49 - Nov 23 with 901 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust AGM on 09:32 - Nov 23 by Shaky

So it seems to me you were perfectly aware that Dai Little is charging the Trust for his aherm professional services, and yet you are more interested in strawman arguments than challenging Smelly for lying through his teeth.

Well I wasn't aware per se - but one would assume that he would levy a fee. It would make sense given that he's on the Supporters Direct board, an organisation who's sole aim is to support organisations such as the Supporters Trust. It's not as if the Trust have gone and hired a 'Dr Nick' from the Simpsons style character, is it?

I agree that if he was on the board then of course he'd need to be on the register of interests, but he isn't (unless I've missed something).

Anyway, these business interests, what are they?

And these 'strawman' arguments? I'd hardly call the duplicitous actions of the former shareholders ethical, moral or in the best interests of the club. The new investors still have time to show that they can steer the club in the right decision.

The Trust AGM on 10:14 - Nov 23 with 875 viewsShaky

Yes, you've missed something.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Trust AGM on 10:17 - Nov 23 with 872 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust AGM on 10:14 - Nov 23 by Shaky

Yes, you've missed something.

Please do point what I've missed. I can be spectacularly dim at times

So - these business associates... are you going to tell me?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024