Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Result on Saturday 12:29 - Dec 6 with 3556 viewsBriscwmjack

Well which result is the best, for the long term for our club, on Saturday against Sunderland. As a lifelong Swansea fan, i always want our club to win, whoeva they play. But is a 1 nil win, more damaging then a 4 nil defeat, With a 1 nil win, the club will stick with Bradley, an we will face many more weeks of his inept and clueless management, if we lose 4 nil, it could be the end, for our yank manager, bringing Big Sam at a time when its still possible to turn our fortunes round, an with Big Sams contacts bring in quality additions in January.
Result on Saturday on 09:00 - Dec 7 with 769 viewsmonmouth

Result on Saturday on 08:51 - Dec 7 by Pintado

Always a win, especially this one, a massive massive game, I think the yanks are so stubborn that Bradley is here to stay for the short term at least. Never advocate a defeat to get rid of manager as most times, they still remain in place.

Sadly I don't think it matters one way or the other what we might want. Sunderland are currently a better team than us and rather easily downed Leicester so have confidence, and we just don't beat Moyes. For all his dinosaurness, Moyes vs Bradley? Who is your money on?

I mostly expected us to do Pardew (though not quite that way) but I think Saturday could be quite bloody. Another three goals against with Defoe and Anichebe against our omnishambles at the back (depending on Bobbos random generator for the back four).

Doom and gloom sorry. Anyone got some balancing optimism to spare?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Result on Saturday on 10:17 - Dec 7 with 730 viewsPintado

Result on Saturday on 09:00 - Dec 7 by monmouth

Sadly I don't think it matters one way or the other what we might want. Sunderland are currently a better team than us and rather easily downed Leicester so have confidence, and we just don't beat Moyes. For all his dinosaurness, Moyes vs Bradley? Who is your money on?

I mostly expected us to do Pardew (though not quite that way) but I think Saturday could be quite bloody. Another three goals against with Defoe and Anichebe against our omnishambles at the back (depending on Bobbos random generator for the back four).

My money is on Sunderland to win, but just saying that I would rather a win over losing to hopefully oust a manager.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

Result on Saturday on 11:38 - Dec 7 with 709 viewsBadgeman

I've got a horrible feeling that we are going to make Defoe look like Lionel Messi again.

The most formidable weapon against errors of every kind is reason.
Poll: Is Huw's position untenable?

Result on Saturday on 11:47 - Dec 7 with 702 viewssbwng

Have never wished a defeat on us, but I genuinely couldn't care what the outcome is on Saturday. We win, happy days. We lose, standard. We draw, meh.

Goulet

Result on Saturday on 12:08 - Dec 7 with 680 viewsswan65split

Nope..............the more I see/hear Bradley Bear , the more I sink!
Result on Saturday on 12:37 - Dec 7 with 663 viewsBloodyhills

I understand where you are coming from but we desperately need the points so it's a win for me.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Result on Saturday on 12:45 - Dec 7 with 658 viewsmagicdaps10

We are in a no win situation but our first thought and hope should be premier league safety.

Once and if we can acheive this then the fans must up their push to get Bradley out and get someone who can try and get the Swansea way going again............Someone with good footballing beliefs, young and ambitious.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Result on Saturday on 13:31 - Dec 7 with 644 viewsQJumpingJack

At best we will get a draw.
Login to get fewer ads

Result on Saturday on 14:06 - Dec 7 with 632 viewsGlyn1

The fact that the Sunderland back four are as bad as ours?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Result on Saturday on 14:15 - Dec 7 with 629 viewsmonmouth

Result on Saturday on 14:06 - Dec 7 by Glyn1

The fact that the Sunderland back four are as bad as ours?

Oh hang on, they won't have anyone within 20 yards of them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024