Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread 13:01 - Dec 15 with 54667 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 2467 viewskarnataka

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 17 by ImAlrightJack

I know of somebody from Brighton who travels by train once by car, just to go to the Liberty and does it only if he has the money.

Saw him after the Man City game (the 1-1), with his other half and said if then Americans turn our club into a joke, he's not travelling all that way.

I'm fortunate that money isn't a real issue for me but if it was, I'd have the same decision to make.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 2461 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

been xmas shopping with Mrs tommy tommy,

sum it up then?

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 17 with 2467 views3swan

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Even there was significant money Bob won't be able to attract the right players. F*cked we are.
There'll be no money anyway so a moot point

Agree and agree
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 17 with 2447 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 16:38 - Dec 17 by 3swan

When you take a fans view out of it...........it's not

WE are a very poor squad that can play some football in very small periods of time in some games.. We can't hurt teams and don't have players capable of putting their bodies on the line and for the battle that's needed. We are lightweight throughout the squad and have not covered the weaknesses that we have had over the years. This has been coming for at least two years. The ones that gave us some identity have either left or age has caught up.

Spot on. The team is very poor. Until it's improved, the manager is immaterial.

Replacing the manager and not improving the team, would be like the old adage: re-arranging the deck-chairs on the Titanic.

Guidolin did nothing with this team also. People seem to forget, Burnley on the opening day was our only win until 3 weeks ago. There are some very rose-tinted memories of Guido's time in charge.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:05 - Dec 17 with 2409 viewsVetchitBack

So many fans turn up with utter certainty that we'll lose? Without a shred of hope? Interesting if so.

And strange sone can't separate these points from our diabolical state on and off the pitch.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 17 with 2382 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 17 by jackrabbit

Replacing the manager and not improving the team, would be like the old adage: re-arranging the deck-chairs on the Titanic.

Guidolin did nothing with this team also. People seem to forget, Burnley on the opening day was our only win until 3 weeks ago. There are some very rose-tinted memories of Guido's time in charge.

We conceded a lot less goals and against far tougher teams under Guido than Bob.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 17 with 2309 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

We conceded a lot less goals and against far tougher teams under Guido than Bob.

make that every manager in history .

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 17 with 2309 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Even there was significant money Bob won't be able to attract the right players. F*cked we are.
There'll be no money anyway so a moot point

There will be when we sell Siggy for a couple of £ million, that will give Huw £50,000 to find a replacement.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:10 - Dec 17 with 2290 views3swan

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:06 - Dec 17 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes we did, and I do believe he would have done a better job. I also believe that he wouldn't have done enough to keep us out of the relegation places
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 17 with 2228 viewsPolskijack

It really pisses me off whenI see players like Amat who amongst others was shite today smiling and being all lovey dovey with the opposition when walking off the pitch. Anyone would think we had won 3 fkn 0. Cmon Ffs.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 2162 viewsmorningstar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:09 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

There will be when we sell Siggy for a couple of £ million, that will give Huw £50,000 to find a replacement.

£50k!!! Bargain! We picked up Tommy Mutton for less than half that! There is hope after all!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 17 with 2149 viewspencoedjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

sum it up then?

If I said i'd rather have gone shopping with Mrs PJ than endure what I watched this afternoon ....... guess that would sum it for you Tom.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 2104 viewsmonmouth

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

sum it up then?

It was really bad. Really really bad.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:22 - Dec 17 with 2105 viewsjacktar

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 17 by Polskijack

It really pisses me off whenI see players like Amat who amongst others was shite today smiling and being all lovey dovey with the opposition when walking off the pitch. Anyone would think we had won 3 fkn 0. Cmon Ffs.

Yeah, maybe they should growl a lot more and give someone a slap as they leave the pitch.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:24 - Dec 17 with 2076 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:18 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

If I said i'd rather have gone shopping with Mrs PJ than endure what I watched this afternoon ....... guess that would sum it for you Tom.

caught snippets on the radio, seemed we gave the ball away way to cheaply yet again.

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:25 - Dec 17 with 2062 viewsshandyjack

sum it up then?

sh!t, gutless, Taylor, Amat

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:28 - Dec 17 with 2029 viewsswan65split

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:03 - Dec 17 by jackrabbit

The team is poor with a poor Manager, out of his depth, and if he stays , who will he bring in?, in my opinion he is not the man that will draw the players we need, whatever division we are in.....guaranteed to be the next level, the Championship. he has to go for the future of this Club.
The sale, his appointment, is crucifying us and some of the players who have helped us get here over the years.
Dont think I have ever seen a Swans side relegated before Xmas, dire times ahead if nothing changes.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 17:32]
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 17 with 2011 viewsZZoric

Ever heard the old adage: Think before you Speak

You are right of course, the manager is immaterial - and needs replacing
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 17 with 1997 viewspencoedjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:24 - Dec 17 by oh_tommy_tommy

caught snippets on the radio, seemed we gave the ball away way to cheaply yet again.

Awful all over the pitch

Defensively I have no idea what we can do ..........................

Id start by never playing Taylor again.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 17 with 1922 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:29 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

Ever heard the old adage: Think before you Speak

You are right of course, the manager is immaterial - and needs replacing

...and that other old adage: you're welcome to your opinion.

It's not one I share.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:56 - Dec 17 with 1802 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:31 - Dec 17 by pencoedjack

Awful all over the pitch

Defensively I have no idea what we can do ..........................

Id start by never playing Taylor again.

There were quite a few just as bad, or even worst than Taylor I'm afraid.
Then there were the older players with tiring legs the further the game went on, embarrassing.

No the blame for what happened today doesn't lay with one player, the blame lays with the greedy b*stards that weren't content earning many £1,000's they wanted many £ millions.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:57 - Dec 17 with 1791 viewsZZoric

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:40 - Dec 17 by jackrabbit

...and that other old adage: you're welcome to your opinion.

It's not one I share.

So u dont think the manager is immaterial ?
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:34 - Dec 17 with 1588 viewsjackrabbit

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 17:57 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

So u dont think the manager is immaterial ?

Grow up ffs. Our problems go deeper, much deeper, than our struggling manager.
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:37 - Dec 17 with 1572 viewsZZoric

The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:34 - Dec 17 by jackrabbit

Grow up ffs. Our problems go deeper, much deeper, than our struggling manager.

Wash
Rinse
Repeat

Think
The Official Middlesbrough FC Versus Swansea City PL Match Thread on 18:52 - Dec 17 with 1505 viewsperchrockjack

Tommy

Ivecgot a few bib and know how to keep a lady happy and I've been known to open my wallet in daylight.

Could I take her shopping on a Saturday

I seem to be a glutton for punishment

Even lady p in her best latex dominatrix outfit wasn't helping today so depressing was it.

Does she like black pudding

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024