Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa and Brum away next season . 18:33 - Dec 24 with 1959 viewsporschejack

Anybody staying in Brum for the w/end , I recommend Hampton by Hilton on Broad Street .
Great if taking the missis etc , close to shops /bars and eating houses/ Bull ring etc and a FO breakfast to boot .
Villa and Brum away next season . on 18:49 - Dec 24 with 1933 viewsmax936

Do they have onsite parking

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Villa and Brum away next season . on 18:50 - Dec 24 with 1927 viewsJBT95

I can't see both getting promoted.
Villa and Brum away next season . on 18:59 - Dec 24 with 1910 viewsporschejack

Villa and Brum away next season . on 18:49 - Dec 24 by max936

Do they have onsite parking

Yes of coarse ,( not leaving my car in any old place ) you drive around the rear street and enter a spiral multi storey car park type thing that puts you on the roof level of the surrounding buildings . Its VERY safe ( could see my car from my room , oh yes ) and you enter the hotel from that level via a lift . The Hotel starts from the roof level of the surrounding buildings as its a high rise .
The pavement level of the Hotel looks like poop , BUT , you get the Hotel lift to floor 3 where the hotel reception is , if you see what I mean . Trust me , its very GOOD .
Villa and Brum away next season . on 19:23 - Dec 24 with 1877 viewsmax936

Villa and Brum away next season . on 18:59 - Dec 24 by porschejack

Yes of coarse ,( not leaving my car in any old place ) you drive around the rear street and enter a spiral multi storey car park type thing that puts you on the roof level of the surrounding buildings . Its VERY safe ( could see my car from my room , oh yes ) and you enter the hotel from that level via a lift . The Hotel starts from the roof level of the surrounding buildings as its a high rise .
The pavement level of the Hotel looks like poop , BUT , you get the Hotel lift to floor 3 where the hotel reception is , if you see what I mean . Trust me , its very GOOD .

My Range Rover Vogue doesn't fit in Multi Stories

Villa and Brum away next season . on 19:37 - Dec 24 with 1850 viewsporschejack

Villa and Brum away next season . on 19:23 - Dec 24 by max936

My Range Rover Vogue doesn't fit in Multi Stories

Last time I took my BMW X5 which is higher than the electrical disaster that the rangey is . So no probs for you clever Ucher .
Villa and Brum away next season . on 19:43 - Dec 24 with 1838 viewsporschejack

Villa and Brum away next season . on 19:37 - Dec 24 by porschejack

Last time I took my BMW X5 which is higher than the electrical disaster that the rangey is . So no probs for you clever Ucher .

And thats assuming your air suspension hasnt dropped yet.
Villa and Brum away next season . on 20:21 - Dec 24 with 1770 viewsWxmJax

Can also recommend Jury's Inn just down the same street but virtually opposite the symphony hall so a bit closer to things. £59 a room b/b at the moment, on-site car park £14/day under 10 mins walk from New Street station.
Dropped son off as he was staying there last week and he liked it. Good restaurant, nice large rooms/beds and you virtually fall in to the bars. Might give it a go next week for the Xmas market. Wouldn't have thought of staying in Birmingham before but changed my mind now.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Villa and Brum away next season . on 20:26 - Dec 24 with 1758 viewsporschejack

Villa and Brum away next season . on 20:21 - Dec 24 by WxmJax

Can also recommend Jury's Inn just down the same street but virtually opposite the symphony hall so a bit closer to things. £59 a room b/b at the moment, on-site car park £14/day under 10 mins walk from New Street station.
Dropped son off as he was staying there last week and he liked it. Good restaurant, nice large rooms/beds and you virtually fall in to the bars. Might give it a go next week for the Xmas market. Wouldn't have thought of staying in Birmingham before but changed my mind now.

Spot on ,my thoughts entirely about Birmingham , great stay.
Login to get fewer ads

Villa and Brum away next season . on 20:32 - Dec 24 with 1740 viewsmax936

Villa and Brum away next season . on 19:43 - Dec 24 by porschejack

And thats assuming your air suspension hasnt dropped yet.

anyway Daz said that I can borrow his Bentley so I'll see you there

Villa and Brum away next season . on 07:51 - Dec 25 with 1646 viewsbuilthjack

Villa and Brum away next season . on 20:32 - Dec 24 by max936

anyway Daz said that I can borrow his Bentley so I'll see you there

You need a whole car park for that thing

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Villa and Brum away next season . on 08:34 - Dec 25 with 1620 viewsDewi1jack

Stayed in the Hampton for the Quo gig.
£75 for the 2 of us
Really excellent nights stay. Good breakfast (buffet type all fresh as anything, wide wide choice.) Good clean, comfy bed and room.
Didn't even hear the late night/ early morning revellers even though it was the last Friday before Xmas and it's right on the main drag. About 8 mins easy walk to the arena- took longer to get through the doors of Wetherspoons/ O'neill's etc (couple of doors down)
Have booked it for our next gig as well
Safe, secure parking although it costs a £10, but it is right in the centre so heyho

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Villa and Brum away next season . on 12:29 - Dec 25 with 1540 viewsMurph75

I cant see both being promoted????
Villa and Brum away next season . on 13:52 - Dec 25 with 1511 viewsGlyn1

Never give up! Never surrender!

Which film is this a quote from?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Villa and Brum away next season . on 14:47 - Dec 25 with 1492 viewskarnataka

Villa and Brum away next season . on 08:34 - Dec 25 by Dewi1jack

Stayed in the Hampton for the Quo gig.
£75 for the 2 of us
Really excellent nights stay. Good breakfast (buffet type all fresh as anything, wide wide choice.) Good clean, comfy bed and room.
Didn't even hear the late night/ early morning revellers even though it was the last Friday before Xmas and it's right on the main drag. About 8 mins easy walk to the arena- took longer to get through the doors of Wetherspoons/ O'neill's etc (couple of doors down)
Have booked it for our next gig as well
Safe, secure parking although it costs a £10, but it is right in the centre so heyho

Well, look like there won't be any more Quo gigs without Rick. RIP. Another to add to the 2016 departed list.
Villa and Brum away next season . on 16:57 - Dec 25 with 1444 viewsJBT95

Villa and Brum away next season . on 12:29 - Dec 25 by Murph75

I cant see both being promoted????

While both aren't too far off the play-offs, it would be too much for either to reach the top 2.
Villa and Brum away next season . on 17:06 - Dec 25 with 1433 viewsWxmJax

Villa and Brum away next season . on 14:47 - Dec 25 by karnataka

Well, look like there won't be any more Quo gigs without Rick. RIP. Another to add to the 2016 departed list.

Rick hadn't been with them for months after his heart attack earlier this year.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Villa and Brum away next season . on 17:19 - Dec 25 with 1417 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Quo announced a 2017 tour without Rick a couple of weeks ago.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024