Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out to impress 20:04 - Jan 3 with 1900 viewsBoot

Sky explaining that Paul Clement is watching the game from the stand tonight, so Swansea players will be out to impress. Are us 20,000 fans not worth impressing week after week?
Out to impress on 20:13 - Jan 3 with 1856 viewsMurph75

We don't pick the team.
Out to impress on 20:23 - Jan 3 with 1783 viewsBoot

Indeed we don't Murph....but we pay their wages
Out to impress on 20:29 - Jan 3 with 1745 viewsMurph75

Out to impress on 20:23 - Jan 3 by Boot

Indeed we don't Murph....but we pay their wages

We don't really. The TV money pays their wages.
Out to impress on 20:38 - Jan 3 with 1708 viewsBoot

So the cash us fans pay count for nothing? The point I'm making is that if they are prepared to give even more effort tonight, why haven't they been trying to impress us fans that invest far more than cash supporting our club?
Out to impress on 20:39 - Jan 3 with 1695 viewsMurph75

Out to impress on 20:38 - Jan 3 by Boot

So the cash us fans pay count for nothing? The point I'm making is that if they are prepared to give even more effort tonight, why haven't they been trying to impress us fans that invest far more than cash supporting our club?

Because they don't give a f*ck.
Out to impress on 20:42 - Jan 3 with 1671 viewsBoot

If they don't give a f**k why is tonight any different?
Out to impress on 20:44 - Jan 3 with 1664 viewsMurph75

Out to impress on 20:42 - Jan 3 by Boot

Have you never had a new boss you've wanted to impress?
Out to impress on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1650 viewsBoot

Not if I didn't give a f**k about my job as you seem to suggest!
Login to get fewer ads

Out to impress on 20:47 - Jan 3 with 1643 viewsLeonWasGod

Out to impress on 20:38 - Jan 3 by Boot

The only impact we have is that sometimes we can lift the team through supporting them. Although obviously not when we're booing them. Financially, we're pretty much an irrelevance.

Welcome to the world of football by Sky TV.
Out to impress on 20:49 - Jan 3 with 1617 viewsMurph75

Out to impress on 20:47 - Jan 3 by Boot

Not if I didn't give a f**k about my job as you seem to suggest!

Never mind.
Out to impress on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 1589 viewsMorganator100

Sky stating that Clements has come down from the squad and is shouting orders from the touchline. Has now gone down the tunnel with the players.
Out to impress on 20:59 - Jan 3 with 1462 viewsPrivate_Partz

Out to impress on 20:42 - Jan 3 by Boot

No players want to lose all the time. They care about being bottom and looking idiots. Despite the poor squad the team are playing to their potential which they were doing just before Frankie was sacked. Never underestimate the Bob factor. He wrecked confidence as we saw it drain away when Bornemouth scored their second. The good news tonight is we are playing a poorer side and one prepared to let us play in front of them.
Second half is going to be tough though as fat Sam will have the hair dryer out at half time.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Out to impress on 21:00 - Jan 3 with 1456 viewsdcd14

Out to impress on 20:50 - Jan 3 by Morganator100

Sky stating that Clements has come down from the squad and is shouting orders from the touchline. Has now gone down the tunnel with the players.

Yes he came down after the goal.
Out to impress on 21:00 - Jan 3 with 1455 viewsjack2jack

Where the f***k have they been all season, much better,mind you palace were gash first half,but they had little to work off,we are keeping the ball nicely and moving it about ok,could have been 3 or 4 up really.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 21:03]
Out to impress on 21:04 - Jan 3 with 1391 viewsFireboy

Good to know that clement has gone into the changing room

He obviously see's the position we are in atm

A f#cking winning one

He knows this game is vital if we are to get out of the sh!te we are in
Out to impress on 21:06 - Jan 3 with 1386 viewsBoot

Somehow I don't think sky tv income will be quite as important when we return to the lower leagues because our players select the games they've decided to make more of an effort. I don't slate players at games but the abuse of how shite most of our team has been evident from many posters on here. Lack of effort, clueless, no motivation etc. If we get a result tonight, which is looking good at the moment, it's the same players that many have been slated all season. If these same players had played to their best ability every game and out to impress the supporters, would we be sitting bottom?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024