Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saido Berahino 07:24 - Jan 5 with 4718 viewsbigbony

Heard we have inquired about him and his availability.
Saido Berahino on 07:26 - Jan 5 with 3565 viewsshandyjack

There'll be richer clubs than us interested

Poll: Expectation for the season

Saido Berahino on 07:34 - Jan 5 with 3525 viewsSwansea93

Bet they wish they took that 25m or whatever it was from Newcastle last year.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Saido Berahino on 07:36 - Jan 5 with 3512 viewsjojaca

Saido Berahino on 07:26 - Jan 5 by shandyjack

There'll be richer clubs than us interested

His reputation has fallen off the edge of the cliff similar to the boy that plays at Villa with McBurnie socks. Im sure i read his contract is up this summer, if so his value must be £5-£8 million.

Even when you know, you never know?

Saido Berahino on 07:38 - Jan 5 with 3502 viewsSwansea93

Saido Berahino on 07:36 - Jan 5 by jojaca

His reputation has fallen off the edge of the cliff similar to the boy that plays at Villa with McBurnie socks. Im sure i read his contract is up this summer, if so his value must be £5-£8 million.

Rangers were reported to have made a loan offer for him, that's how much his stock has fallen.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2017 7:38]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Saido Berahino on 07:43 - Jan 5 with 3476 viewsLeonWasGod

Saido Berahino on 07:36 - Jan 5 by jojaca

Grealish. If he learnt to focus on his football he'd be worth thinking about. Looks a cut above in the Championship, but then so does Shelvey.
Saido Berahino on 07:56 - Jan 5 with 3415 viewsAngelRangelQS

Let's hope this isn't true.
Saido Berahino on 08:03 - Jan 5 with 3382 views34dfgdf54

Saido Berahino on 07:56 - Jan 5 by AngelRangelQS

Let's hope this isn't true.

Why? Quality player on his day, for once gives us something different up front (Pace!). Obviously had attitude problems in the past, but is wasting his career away at West Brom.
Saido Berahino on 08:12 - Jan 5 with 3348 viewscockneyswan

Saido Berahino on 08:03 - Jan 5 by 34dfgdf54

Why? Quality player on his day, for once gives us something different up front (Pace!). Obviously had attitude problems in the past, but is wasting his career away at West Brom.

Leon Knight anyone?
Login to get fewer ads

Saido Berahino on 08:27 - Jan 5 with 3266 viewsbuilthjack

Contract ends in June. He has played 4 PL games this season.
Transfer fee wouldn't be too much but I bet his demands would be huge. Signing on fee, £100k a week etc. Feck him.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Saido Berahino on 08:34 - Jan 5 with 3230 viewsDafyddHuw

Saido Berahino on 08:12 - Jan 5 by cockneyswan

Leon Knight anyone?

Exactly.
Berahino would be like Shelvey with attitude.
Wasn't this the guy who travelled down to London and sat in his car outside Loftus Rd hoping to be signed? Exactly the sort of character we need. He'd trash the dressing room atmosphere in about 10 seconds.
Saido Berahino on 08:37 - Jan 5 with 3210 viewsharryhpalmer

Saido Berahino on 08:34 - Jan 5 by DafyddHuw

Exactly.
Wasn't this the guy who travelled down to London and sat in his car outside Loftus Rd hoping to be signed? Exactly the sort of character we need. He'd trash the dressing room atmosphere in about 10 seconds.

no. that was Peter Odemwingie.

Wouldn't touch Berahino. He'd be itching for a move the minute he got here, like Ayew was.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Saido Berahino on 08:38 - Jan 5 with 3203 viewsswanjackal

Saido Berahino on 08:34 - Jan 5 by DafyddHuw

Exactly.

I thought that was Odewingie.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Saido Berahino on 08:50 - Jan 5 with 3155 viewsDafyddHuw

Saido Berahino on 08:37 - Jan 5 by harryhpalmer

no. that was Peter Odemwingie.

Wouldn't touch Berahino. He'd be itching for a move the minute he got here, like Ayew was.

Yup. you're right. My bad. Still a cùnt tho.
Hasn't he been pretty much refusing to play for the Baggies and only turning out for them reluctantly? Or am I wrong again? I usually am.
Saido Berahino on 09:53 - Jan 5 with 2963 viewsmacthejack

Surely all these links to strikers must mean Baston is off.

The recruitment at this club. My word.
Saido Berahino on 09:58 - Jan 5 with 2935 viewsPegojack

Saido Berahino on 09:53 - Jan 5 by macthejack

It's been appalling, hasn't it?

We should have got two solid British strikers in last summer instead of spunking that cash on Baston.

We were linked with Gayle formerly of Palace, weren't we? Scoring for fun at Newcastle now.
Saido Berahino on 10:21 - Jan 5 with 2860 viewsAngelRangelQS

The last thing we need is another mercenary with a bad attitude.

He's hardly a prolific striker either
Saido Berahino on 10:24 - Jan 5 with 2845 viewsJFSwan

Baston could be like a new singing if he actually had a run in the team, however its going to be hard to displace llorente in current form.
Saido Berahino on 10:25 - Jan 5 with 2839 viewsjasonbromham

Saido Berahino on 09:58 - Jan 5 by Pegojack

It's been appalling, hasn't it?

We should have got two solid British strikers in last summer instead of spunking that cash on Baston.

We were linked with Gayle formerly of Palace, weren't we? Scoring for fun at Newcastle now.

I always said we should have had Gayle. Was at a shit footballing team at Palace and was a proven premier league goal scorer. On Berahino, Please no! He just basically stands still when he plays for West Brom. I know he doesn't want to be there but they get paid good money to to a job. Not the kind of player the Swans need.
Saido Berahino on 10:25 - Jan 5 with 2831 viewsDarran

Saido Berahino on 09:53 - Jan 5 by macthejack

Don't worry Brian Flynns got this under control.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Saido Berahino on 10:29 - Jan 5 with 2808 viewsFireboy

Saido Berahino on 10:24 - Jan 5 by JFSwan

Baston could be like a new singing if he actually had a run in the team, however its going to be hard to displace llorente in current form.

I'm certain Baston will get a good chance to stake his case for a starting spot as imo he has the class but hasn't been played enough

Just hope he gIves it a go
Saido Berahino on 10:33 - Jan 5 with 2790 viewsBloodyhills

Maybe his attitude problems aren't a thing of the past though.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Saido Berahino on 10:36 - Jan 5 with 2775 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Saido Berahino on 10:25 - Jan 5 by jasonbromham

I always said we should have had Gayle. Was at a shit footballing team at Palace and was a proven premier league goal scorer. On Berahino, Please no! He just basically stands still when he plays for West Brom. I know he doesn't want to be there but they get paid good money to to a job. Not the kind of player the Swans need.

Gayle has found his level int he Championship.
No coincidence he's scoring every week there - he would have been sh*t here too, we're not exactly creating lots of chances.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Saido Berahino on 10:56 - Jan 5 with 2697 viewsDyfnant

Whatever any one ends up paying him needs to have in his contract that he pays them the same if he goes over their target weight. The guy was carry about 3 stone too much last time I saw him play, professional by fook

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Saido Berahino on 12:25 - Jan 5 with 2491 viewsFlashberryjack

Saido Berahino on 10:24 - Jan 5 by JFSwan

He is a new signing.......and he's not a very good one, in fact he's £15 million of uselessness.

He'll be gone just as soon as we can find another team with a similar scouting set up as ours.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Saido Berahino on 12:37 - Jan 5 with 2445 viewsmacthejack

Saido Berahino on 12:25 - Jan 5 by Flashberryjack

He is a new signing.......and he's not a very good one, in fact he's £15 million of uselessness.

He'll be gone just as soon as we can find another team with a similar scouting set up as ours.

I think that's harsh. It's difficult to judge when every c*nt has been shambolic this season and he's barely had a sniff and when he has it's been on the wing being managed by someone with less footballing nous (and hair) than a billiard ball.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024