Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Yank 01:11 - Jan 13 with 6005 viewsJaySun

Just another Yank who has been lurking since BB started. Still lurking now that he's rightfully gone. I've been a football fan, player and now coach of my three sons.

I say all of this because while I know that most of you won't care, I have become a serious admirer of the community that you folks have developed. I am envious of the passion that I see in the threads I read and can only hope that one day my little town develops the same feelings for our local club that I have been a part of since 1989.

I watch all the Premiere matches every weekend and will now be following Swansea in hopes that you folks stay afloat this season. If not, I will be following in the Championship. I've been following the team I adopted years ago (Newcastle) hoping to be able to see them play next season.

Keep fighting for your club...With all sincerity, Jason

This post has been edited by an administrator
Another Yank on 22:10 - Jan 13 with 899 viewsJack11

Bullshit detector on high alert. You write like a Brit trying to be a yank and sound like any one of the multi account bellends here.
Another Yank on 03:57 - Jan 14 with 825 viewsphact0rri

Another Yank on 21:37 - Jan 13 by TNT

Were you at the Oxnad game when we played there mate?

No, I didn't move here until 2013. In 2012 I was living in Tennessee. I've never seen us in the US, as it seems like I don't plan my living locations so well in respect of the Football club.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Another Yank on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 768 viewsJaySun

Another Yank on 22:10 - Jan 13 by Jack11

Bullshit detector on high alert. You write like a Brit trying to be a yank and sound like any one of the multi account bellends here.

No BS here. Just dropping some friendly words. Not claiming to be anything but Jason, who is a football fan and admire the culture Swansea has.

Sorry about the Gooner today.
Another Yank on 00:21 - Jan 15 with 712 viewsTNT

Another Yank on 03:57 - Jan 14 by phact0rri

No, I didn't move here until 2013. In 2012 I was living in Tennessee. I've never seen us in the US, as it seems like I don't plan my living locations so well in respect of the Football club.

Thought we may have crossed paths there.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Another Yank on 05:35 - Jan 15 with 654 viewsphact0rri

Another Yank on 00:21 - Jan 15 by TNT

Thought we may have crossed paths there.

There are loads of welsh and people with welsh blood in this city. We have the largest St Dafyd's day celebration outside of the UK supposedly. I really am shocked there aren't other Angelinos on here. Though to be fair I don't know any Jacks local. *cheeky grin*

Another Yank on 05:36 - Jan 15 with 653 viewsCooperman

Another Yank on 03:57 - Jan 14 by phact0rri

Where in TN were you based?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Another Yank on 05:59 - Jan 15 with 647 viewsphact0rri

Another Yank on 05:36 - Jan 15 by Cooperman

Where in TN were you based?

I was in Knoxville. I went to university at the University of Tennessee.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024