Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread 20:11 - Mar 21 with 15540 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Mar 2017 19:15]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:03 - Mar 24 with 1496 viewsAl_Bundy

Playing better because we are playing quicker. We really should 442 here. We don't need two LB's and Gunter is still pissing about and not getting forward with any urgency
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:04 - Mar 24 with 1481 viewsraynor94

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 20:51 - Mar 24 by Kilkennyjack

Correct !

Yet it's still goalless, and we haven't created a chance, we will pay for it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:06 - Mar 24 with 1467 viewsdailew

IRL coming into this. Worrying.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:08 - Mar 24 with 1449 viewsKulusBeatFactory

we need to absorb this false adrenaline driven shite

lets get back on our deserved front foot
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:08 - Mar 24 with 1448 viewsAl_Bundy

Watching Taylor in the opposition box is like watching a startled rabbit ....!
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:08 - Mar 24 with 2781 viewsMorganator100

I would take Taylor off and put Woodburn on.
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:10 - Mar 24 with 2771 viewsBanosswan

Professional footballers that can't connect their foot to the ball ffs

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:11 - Mar 24 with 2750 viewsmonmouth

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:08 - Mar 24 by Morganator100

I would take Taylor off and put Woodburn on.

Davies certainly needs to be at left wing back.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:12 - Mar 24 with 2744 viewsAl_Bundy

This game is there for the taking if Coleman is brave enough...
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:12 - Mar 24 with 2736 viewsBLAZE

Campaign over
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:12 - Mar 24 with 2731 viewsJack_Kass

Bale out of Serbia game

There's always Qatar 2022.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:12 - Mar 24 with 2715 viewsFlashberryjack

Taylor red card

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:13 - Mar 24 with 2709 viewsAl_Bundy

Taylor... what a dreadful player he is !!!! FFS poor in every respect
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:13 - Mar 24 with 2700 viewsNogginthenog

Hes broken Colemans leg, what a fecking muppet
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:13 - Mar 24 with 2684 viewsswan65split

utter co**!
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Mar 24 with 2681 viewsnierika

Way to go Taylor you fücking donkey!
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Mar 24 with 2663 viewslifelong

Sickening.
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:14 - Mar 24 with 2640 viewsMorganator100

Coleman broken leg according to S4C. Its a bad one as well. Straight red, no issues with it.

Still think Whelan should have seen red in 1st half for the elbow as well.
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Mar 24 with 2581 viewsJack_Kass

Taylor sent off, both teams cheer.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Mar 24 with 2580 viewsAl_Bundy

JAZZ RICHARDS.....

LOL !!!!!!!!!

Good night
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Mar 24 with 2576 viewsNogginthenog

The frustration set in big time in that 3 minutes, that's us effectively out
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:16 - Mar 24 with 2557 viewsLoyal

Well, Ireland came looking for a war and they got one.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:17 - Mar 24 with 2544 viewsBLAZE

Man the f*ck up Sky and show a replay
The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:17 - Mar 24 with 2539 viewsdailew

Too horrible for a replay.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:18 - Mar 24 with 2479 viewsLoyal

The Official ROI Versus Wales World Cup Qualifier Match Day Thread on 21:17 - Mar 24 by BLAZE

Man the f*ck up Sky and show a replay

I've seen it on my feed mate, honestly it is awful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024