Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in 13:35 - Mar 28 with 3769 viewsbigbony

Good luck Scott. hope it works out up there. Why didn't we look at him? Welsh international!!
Wonder if him going there has anything to do with the new academy manager there 👀 A curtain mr beal

Good luck Scott 👏

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=183330
Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 13:44 - Mar 28 with 3733 viewsTheFranchise

I've known him and his dad for years, he's been with Cardiff from the start. We were in league 1 when he signed for them.
Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 13:59 - Mar 28 with 3684 viewsLoyal

Bellamy is the decision maker, personally I wouldn't trust his judgement over anything, least of all a clubs academy product with a bright future.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:00 - Mar 28 with 3681 viewsblueytheblue

Aren't Hull a Cat 1 academy?

If so, doubt Bellamy had anything to do with it, we're powerless in that case.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:02 - Mar 28 with 3668 viewsLoyal

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:00 - Mar 28 by blueytheblue

Aren't Hull a Cat 1 academy?

If so, doubt Bellamy had anything to do with it, we're powerless in that case.

So he isnt in charge of the youth at Cardiff ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:08 - Mar 28 with 3652 viewsClinton

"The goalkeeper started for Hull's under-23 game against Millwall last night, a match which ended up being abandoned after a late melee between the two teams."

Dont know why but I found it amusing.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:12 - Mar 28 with 3635 viewsblueytheblue

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:02 - Mar 28 by Loyal

So he isnt in charge of the youth at Cardiff ?

He's in charge of Player Development, ie transition toward first team.

My point was, Cat 1 academies can poach players from non Cat 1 academies; Bellamy could think he's the next Schmeichel, but if they wanted him and he wanted to go...

We've also two decent keepers in O'Reilly and Byrne. Maybe Coughlan was rated behind them? It could even be "give us Coughlan and you can have McGregor for nothing".

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:21 - Mar 28 with 3616 viewsbigbony

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 14:12 - Mar 28 by blueytheblue

He's in charge of Player Development, ie transition toward first team.

My point was, Cat 1 academies can poach players from non Cat 1 academies; Bellamy could think he's the next Schmeichel, but if they wanted him and he wanted to go...

We've also two decent keepers in O'Reilly and Byrne. Maybe Coughlan was rated behind them? It could even be "give us Coughlan and you can have McGregor for nothing".

My understanding is that scott was told to look for another club, as his contract wouldn't be renewed. Shocking for an international and what's more shocking is a bigger club looks to have snapped him up... oops! Ccfc 😂
Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 15:14 - Mar 28 with 3496 viewsGaz_M

Not good enough or big enough to make it at a decent level, like.
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 16:35 - Mar 28 with 3368 viewsbigbony

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 15:14 - Mar 28 by Gaz_M

Not good enough or big enough to make it at a decent level, like.

Good enough to represent his country at his age level 👀
Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 16:38 - Mar 28 with 3359 viewsChief

We took Dan James off Hull's Youth set up and into ours, no real relevance to this, but it shows a bit of a pecking order

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 16:45 - Mar 28 with 3331 viewsTim_Harry

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 16:38 - Mar 28 by Chief

We took Dan James off Hull's Youth set up and into ours, no real relevance to this, but it shows a bit of a pecking order

At that time Hull had a Cat 3 academy and we were Cat 2. Which, if I remember rightly, is why we managed to get him without a massive amount of compensation.

Not sure if Hull have upgraded since then.
Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 18:22 - Mar 28 with 3135 viewsLoyal

Good luck to this Swansea lad... pity we didn't go in on 16:38 - Mar 28 by Chief

Good move that was too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024