Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thats us finished now 21:38 - Apr 5 with 5553 viewsSgorioFruit

what a complete joke

can we start new threads going now to get Huw and the American owners out of our club, because they have royally fecked this club right up

BOB BRADLEY FOR FECKS SAKE

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Thats us finished now on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 4492 viewsLoyal

Forced upon him.
But he should fck off now anyway.
Too many people can't be arsed, then neither can the few who can.
We will go down sobbing like Cardiff.
Fck all to be proud of.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Thats us finished now on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 4484 viewsSmellyplumz

Won't make a difference, they ain't going no where

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Thats us finished now on 21:41 - Apr 5 with 4477 viewsJackarmy1711

Yeah we just almost beat spurs at home, was winning the game against arguably on their day the best team in league and you come up with that sh*t. Get a grip

Poll: Should DYSS be banned from the forums?

Thats us finished now on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 4402 viewsSgorioFruit

Thats us finished now on 21:41 - Apr 5 by Jackarmy1711

Yeah we just almost beat spurs at home, was winning the game against arguably on their day the best team in league and you come up with that sh*t. Get a grip

look at the table and tell me why we are in that position,
and then you get a grip

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Thats us finished now on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 4381 viewswestwalesed

They battered us for the vast majority of the game.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Thats us finished now on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 4377 viewsdailew

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Thats us finished now on 21:44 - Apr 5 with 4357 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Would be one hell of a management result to pick the lads up, and get a performance / result against the hammers.
Thats us finished now on 21:44 - Apr 5 with 4320 viewsmagicdaps10

The key word here is almost!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Thats us finished now on 21:45 - Apr 5 with 4292 viewsbuilthjack

Thats us finished now on 21:44 - Apr 5 by Swanseaisgreat

Would be one hell of a management result to pick the lads up, and get a performance / result against the hammers.

We will

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Thats us finished now on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 4240 viewsBigDoug

Got what we deserved , fugg all .
Thats us finished now on 21:48 - Apr 5 with 4202 viewsrandomperson

Look at that. Clement is getting the same results. As did Guido. Something tells me after 3 'ok' managers it is the personnel that just can't get it done. Each manager had setup positive play for about 20-30 minutes a game, and then 1 stupid lapse by the defenders and they mentally collapse. Most of the roster is mid-tier championship-level and it shows.
Thats us finished now on 21:50 - Apr 5 with 4132 viewsunion_jack

Thats us finished now on 21:48 - Apr 5 by randomperson

Look at that. Clement is getting the same results. As did Guido. Something tells me after 3 'ok' managers it is the personnel that just can't get it done. Each manager had setup positive play for about 20-30 minutes a game, and then 1 stupid lapse by the defenders and they mentally collapse. Most of the roster is mid-tier championship-level and it shows.

We'll be lucky to end up in that position next season tbh.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Thats us finished now on 21:50 - Apr 5 with 4114 viewsLandore_Jack

Absolutely gutted. The boys gave everything. That game could be the final nail in our coffin.

Well done to sellouts and the Americans. You certainly took us to next level (The Championship).

#backtojack

Thats us finished now on 21:52 - Apr 5 with 4008 viewsperchrockjack

Damage done before

We ve sold good replaced by shite

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Thats us finished now on 21:53 - Apr 5 with 3988 viewsTom1912

Thats us finished now on 21:48 - Apr 5 by randomperson

2 ok managers and 1 clown.

If/when we go down, it'll be because of Bradley who has to be one of the most incompetent managers the league has ever seen.
Thats us finished now on 21:59 - Apr 5 with 3853 viewsEilian

we played Hull, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough and only managed to pick up one point.

That is the real issue here.

Tonights result is and absolute hammer blow. Im really not sure that there is a way back from this.

I genuinely haven't enjoyed the vast majority of our time in the premier league. we are forever fighting for the scraps left over from the top table. As soon as the novelty of playing the big teams wears off the whole thing becomes incredibly tedious.

We reached the holy grail of the europa league, and we have been struggling to recover financially ever since.

Dont get me wrong, I'll be gutted if we go down. Its far from the end of the world. We get to play Cardiff again and will probably find it far easier to rediscover our footballing identity again.

I will reiterate my feelings. I am gutted about that result tonight
Thats us finished now on 22:01 - Apr 5 with 3777 viewsrandomperson

Thats us finished now on 21:53 - Apr 5 by Tom1912

2 ok managers and 1 clown.

If/when we go down, it'll be because of Bradley who has to be one of the most incompetent managers the league has ever seen.

If you think it's all Bob's doing, then you must be pretty thick. His window of games was so small, and he made no club decisions regarding roster. Clement's only wins came from players added from the transfer window. Other than that, same results as Bob. Same results as Guido.

The sole responsibility for this mess is those whole chose to sell the roster before the season for short-term, small gains and cash-out.

But yea, easier to have a scapegoat.
Thats us finished now on 22:03 - Apr 5 with 3715 viewsLandore_Jack

Thats us finished now on 21:59 - Apr 5 by Eilian

we played Hull, Bournemouth and Middlesbrough and only managed to pick up one point.

That is the real issue here.

Tonights result is and absolute hammer blow. Im really not sure that there is a way back from this.

I genuinely haven't enjoyed the vast majority of our time in the premier league. we are forever fighting for the scraps left over from the top table. As soon as the novelty of playing the big teams wears off the whole thing becomes incredibly tedious.

We reached the holy grail of the europa league, and we have been struggling to recover financially ever since.

Dont get me wrong, I'll be gutted if we go down. Its far from the end of the world. We get to play Cardiff again and will probably find it far easier to rediscover our footballing identity again.

I will reiterate my feelings. I am gutted about that result tonight

The damage was done way before the three games. The team is lacking quality and strength in depth. The disastrous appointment of Bob Bradley and the summer transfer window has cost us.

#backtojack

Thats us finished now on 22:03 - Apr 5 with 3702 viewsWarwickHunt

Thats us finished now on 22:01 - Apr 5 by randomperson

If you think it's all Bob's doing, then you must be pretty thick. His window of games was so small, and he made no club decisions regarding roster. Clement's only wins came from players added from the transfer window. Other than that, same results as Bob. Same results as Guido.

The sole responsibility for this mess is those whole chose to sell the roster before the season for short-term, small gains and cash-out.

Fûck. Off. You. Stupid. Cûnt.
Thats us finished now on 22:06 - Apr 5 with 3596 viewsSmellyplumz

Go f uck your rooster, chicken shagger!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Thats us finished now on 22:07 - Apr 5 with 3550 viewsFireboy

Well that post lived up to your username you complete buffoon

Just like imbecile bobbly
Thats us finished now on 22:08 - Apr 5 with 3516 viewsGTCJack

Why don't you go f*ck your sister you filthy granny sh*gging dole c*nt?
Thats us finished now on 22:10 - Apr 5 with 3462 viewsmagicdaps10

Roster! Roster!
All jokes aside, just fook off will you.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Thats us finished now on 22:10 - Apr 5 with 3448 viewsPURe_Evil

F*cking clueless.
Thats us finished now on 22:38 - Apr 5 with 3073 viewsTom1912

It's not his doing-the people who chose to appoint him are at fault.

He got offered a role way beyond his capabilities. You can't blame him for taking it, or for being utterly useless at it.

The idea of giving him an input into the transfer window is hilarious too. F*ck knows what he'd have done if you gave him the cheque book.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024