Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play your best team 22:07 - Apr 7 with 4347 viewsOxheyR

Freeman on bench. Nominated for championship player of month. 2 nil down. Never looking like scoring. Freeman comes on. Different team. Just play your best players. If they're tired sub them. But play your best 11 every game please. So frustrating. We killed them last 25 minutes. Why wait til were 2 down? We have a decent team. Let's end on a positive. Promotion team struggled to beat us so signs are good! Still love you R's!
[Post edited 7 Apr 2017 23:53]
Play your best team on 09:52 - Apr 8 with 647 viewsDeepcutHoop

Play your best team on 06:43 - Apr 8 by parker64

What's the point in playing Morrison when he's clearly unfit. Another player like Sandro who can barely play 60 minutes. Look up his stats on soccerbase. He hasn't played any football.

You don't think it's even worth trying to get him to a place where he is able to? Especially with our current situation in terms of league position.

Ravel is improving, he was generally neat and tidy, passing was sensible. I wasn't expecting him to be up to his best, probably not this season at all tbh. I think we're just looking for a sign he's still got it in there somewhere, and to see if he has the attitude off the pitch to get a contract next year.

There were certainly a couple of moments he showed he still has the touch, and a dropped shoulder and ghost past his man in the second half gave me hope there's very much a player still in there. Last time he was here, he would have had a shot, he went for a pass last night. I really hope we can coax that confidence and (on-pitch) arrogance back into him.

Off the pitch, well that's a decision that Holloway will be best paced to make.

I hope he gets a fair shake, and he takes it with both hands. I get the feeling some fans are expecting, even hoping he fails.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024