Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Summer transfers 13:54 - Jun 1 with 3968 viewsParsSwans

The merry go round begins Stoke signing Darren Fletcher from WBA
Summer transfers on 22:09 - Jun 1 with 1211 viewsspiderboy

Summer transfers on 22:02 - Jun 1 by Oldjack

so why get rid?

His contract up..Personally I would be happy to see him on the bench for us next season.
could be used to "kill the game...
Summer transfers on 22:11 - Jun 1 with 1209 viewsOldjack

Summer transfers on 22:07 - Jun 1 by magicdaps10

They didnt, he is out of contract.

Well just sign a new one then ,ffs or did he think Chelsea or man c would come knocking ,he's past his sell by date .Build for the future not just a season

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer transfers on 22:16 - Jun 1 with 1196 viewsspiderboy

Summer transfers on 22:11 - Jun 1 by Oldjack

Well just sign a new one then ,ffs or did he think Chelsea or man c would come knocking ,he's past his sell by date .Build for the future not just a season

The likes of Fletcher etc can make a huge difference over 1 season..which in turn can make a massive change to a clubs fortunes for the next 5 seasons!
As we know!
Don't we.
Summer transfers on 22:18 - Jun 1 with 1184 viewsOldjack

Summer transfers on 22:16 - Jun 1 by spiderboy

The likes of Fletcher etc can make a huge difference over 1 season..which in turn can make a massive change to a clubs fortunes for the next 5 seasons!
As we know!
Don't we.

AND THE LIKES OF A HAS-BEEN CAN TAKE YOU DOWN ,WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR A YOUNGER MODEL

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Summer transfers on 22:22 - Jun 1 with 1167 viewsspiderboy

Summer transfers on 22:18 - Jun 1 by Oldjack

AND THE LIKES OF A HAS-BEEN CAN TAKE YOU DOWN ,WE SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR A YOUNGER MODEL

Yes we should...but they don't come with Fletchers experience....! try to understand what I,m getting at!!!! comprendo???? clean your teeth ffs
Summer transfers on 23:11 - Jun 1 with 1105 viewsmax936

Summer transfers on 22:22 - Jun 1 by spiderboy

Yes we should...but they don't come with Fletchers experience....! try to understand what I,m getting at!!!! comprendo???? clean your teeth ffs

Take no notice mun the Jagerbombs have taken their toll on the soppy old duffer.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Summer transfers on 19:51 - Jun 2 with 918 viewsdameedna

Maybe Stoke can off load. Will check up on imbula. Last i looked Hughes had not been selecting him. I guess the situation with Fletcher is he will stay in the midlands or north west. Brian Flynn is a good man to have on board if there are any United youngsters looking for a chance. It is hard to believe anyone calling fletcher a journeynan or unsuccessful. Has kept players out of the wba midfield. Has at least another season.
Summer transfers on 10:36 - Jun 11 with 743 viewsdexjnr

Summer transfers on 21:36 - Jun 1 by ItchySphincter

Plus we already have Ki, why would wee need another midfielder who sh!ts his pants.

Every post is a Ki-bashing one, you really despise Asians don't you? An indictment on Swansea FC. You also don't know anything about football, why don't you follow lawn bowls?
Login to get fewer ads

Summer transfers on 10:40 - Jun 11 with 731 viewsLoyal

Summer transfers on 10:36 - Jun 11 by dexjnr

Every post is a Ki-bashing one, you really despise Asians don't you? An indictment on Swansea FC. You also don't know anything about football, why don't you follow lawn bowls?

Cwmdonkin agro 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Summer transfers on 13:35 - Jun 11 with 644 viewssnork44

Summer transfers on 10:40 - Jun 11 by Loyal

Cwmdonkin agro 👍

Good grief, A whole thread on Darren 'fecking' Fletcher! I would rather a thread on our Darran's spats with Perch (as tedious as that is) than talk about an ex-United has been continually throughout this thread!
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 14:36]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024