Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mo Barrow update 03:20 - Jul 13 with 10534 viewsNirvana

http://www.sunugambia.com/meet-saffie-mbye-new-wife-modou-barrow/

http://www.sunugambia.com/former-wais-student-3rd-wife-modou-barrow/

If there's something I missed, feel free to fill me in.

Lovely alliteration, am I right?

(EDIT: Can we please find someone, anyone to take this guy, ASAP?)
[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 3:23]
Mo Barrow update on 07:44 - Jul 14 with 1768 viewsswan65split

3 wives no wonder hes not doing Feck all! ............his strength is sapped, his strength has gone, and 3 nagging Mother in laws.....................its bound to end in failure.
Mo Barrow update on 09:46 - Jul 14 with 1699 viewsLoyal

She looks a right tw@t.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mo Barrow update on 13:35 - Jul 14 with 1619 viewsRancid

More wives than assists.That's the first and last time i'll hear or think of that line.
Mo Barrow update on 13:57 - Jul 14 with 1561 viewsLeonWasGod

Mo Barrow update on 13:35 - Jul 14 by Rancid

More wives than assists.That's the first and last time i'll hear or think of that line.

I still don't see what all the hype was about. Curt, Trunds and the rest of them used to wax lyrical about him being the best talent we'd ever had, etc. Pace seems to be it. sadly not matched by footballing intelligence - he's been with us about 3 yrs and he still needs the others to tell him where he should be moving.

Last season was his make or break season for me. We need to get rid and rfree up a squad place for better.
Mo Barrow update on 15:59 - Jul 14 with 1499 viewsNatterjack

Mo Barrow update on 13:57 - Jul 14 by LeonWasGod

I still don't see what all the hype was about. Curt, Trunds and the rest of them used to wax lyrical about him being the best talent we'd ever had, etc. Pace seems to be it. sadly not matched by footballing intelligence - he's been with us about 3 yrs and he still needs the others to tell him where he should be moving.

Last season was his make or break season for me. We need to get rid and rfree up a squad place for better.

^ This
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024