Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session 15:06 - Jul 20 with 2424 viewsHooped_Pullie

On the Offish that LR is to be opened to supporters on the morning of the 31st to watch a full 90-minute training session PLUS a fans' Q & A session with the manager, which could be very interesting.

This was the sort of event they used to offer to members only, I assume the open invite means that not many memberships have been sold.
Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 16:55 - Jul 20 with 2353 viewsdaveB

They did the same thing last season but without the Q&A.
Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 17:09 - Jul 20 with 2321 viewsCroydonCaptJack

These are great sessions for people to go to.
I don't see why you have to put an unnecessary negative spin on it.
Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 18:07 - Jul 20 with 2259 viewssimmo

Especially good for kids to meet and get photos/autographs. Last years was nothing but good reports if I remember rightly

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 18:09 - Jul 20 with 2247 viewsdaveB

Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 18:07 - Jul 20 by simmo

Especially good for kids to meet and get photos/autographs. Last years was nothing but good reports if I remember rightly

yeah I went last year, my kid had a great time, it pissed down with rain but fair play to the players they all stayed out in the rain and chatted and had photos with everyone who asked. Fernandes turned up as well
Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 00:26 - Jul 21 with 2086 viewsHooped_Pullie

Monday 31st July - Olly Q & A, Open Training Session on 17:09 - Jul 20 by CroydonCaptJack

These are great sessions for people to go to.
I don't see why you have to put an unnecessary negative spin on it.

Croydon, I certainly didn't mean to be negative : as others have said, these sessions can be highly enjoyable.

All I've said is that the Q & A could be interesting (and it could be) and that these sessions used to be a member's perk, which I'm pretty sure they used to be in years gone by.

Work likely to prevent me from getting along, but I hope all who go have a great day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024