Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilly kicking off again 12:02 - Jul 28 with 6881 viewsstigmundo77

Anyone else listened to the recent I-follow, deffo 1 or two players not cutting it on the training pitch. I wonder if Davies and Cannon are the two he's referring too?
Hilly kicking off again on 18:00 - Jul 28 with 1679 viewsdavidab2202

it could just be an attempt to fire players up before the start of the season in the hope of avoiding a repeat of the poor start we had last season
Hilly kicking off again on 18:18 - Jul 28 with 1637 viewsShun

Just to get the thread back on topic instead of discussing the same thing again, can somebody who's heard the interview elucidate a bit further please?

Does Hill say that there are just a couple of players he's unhappy with? And does he specifically talk about a Done deal not being close, or does it just not get mentioned?
Hilly kicking off again on 19:48 - Jul 28 with 1532 viewsdalefan

Hilly kicking off again on 18:18 - Jul 28 by Shun

Just to get the thread back on topic instead of discussing the same thing again, can somebody who's heard the interview elucidate a bit further please?

Does Hill say that there are just a couple of players he's unhappy with? And does he specifically talk about a Done deal not being close, or does it just not get mentioned?

No mention of any Done deal.
Says he is unhappy with one or two players who he won't play. Nothing to suggest who they are.
My take on it is that he is trying to gee all the players up to do things his way. By not giving any clues as to who he is unhappy with then all the players might think he could mean them and therefore they all try that bit harder.
Hilly kicking off again on 21:18 - Jul 28 with 1424 viewsboromat

Hilly kicking off again on 19:48 - Jul 28 by dalefan

No mention of any Done deal.
Says he is unhappy with one or two players who he won't play. Nothing to suggest who they are.
My take on it is that he is trying to gee all the players up to do things his way. By not giving any clues as to who he is unhappy with then all the players might think he could mean them and therefore they all try that bit harder.

I get the impression he really doesn't want a start to the season like like last year.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Hilly kicking off again on 21:59 - Jul 29 with 1171 viewsoff2div1

Hilly kicking off again on 13:41 - Jul 28 by Knowlesy

There is a free version of ifollow! it should give you 2 choices, one that's free and one that's £45 a year?

I did subscribe to Daleplayer but I cancelled in May or whenever as I didn't see much point in carrying it through summer. Signed up to ifollow a few weeks ago and after a rocky start it works like a dream.

I'm definitely not paying for it (although I'm just about to double check..!)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024