Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brewdog Punk IPA 11:28 - Aug 25 with 9954 viewsMeraki

Fvcking beautiful stuff.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 11:29]
Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:48 - Aug 26 with 2826 viewsplasjack

Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:35 - Aug 26 by max936

Landlord is top draw, but it's got to be kept right and nicely chilled for me, me and Epaul had a pint of it in the Cross Keys a few years back and it was rank.
Proper Job on the pull is the bollox though, better than in the bottle for me, Tescos own IPA at 1.30 a bottle is a bargain and it's lovely, it's about 4.7%

Agree about Tesco IPA but Hobgoblin original 5.20% and Marston's old empire hit's the spot for me.
Brewdog Punk IPA on 21:11 - Aug 26 with 2815 viewsdickythorpe

Wychwood brewery's finest Hobgoblin in a 5l cask is a nice way to spend a weekend
Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:23 - Aug 30 with 2759 viewsr0ckin

Brewdog Punk IPA on 14:50 - Aug 25 by jackforever

Give me a nice cold pint of San Miguel, Stella or Export any day

Nice to see you supporting British business.

Cheltenham average and proud.

I don't know why you can't appreciate a lovely ale and also enjoy a pint of say San Miguel in the sun.

We see everything through the prism of class, I'm 'urking class innit give me a carling.

Peace

Brewdog Punk IPA on 19:32 - Aug 30 with 2753 viewsNogginthenog

Brewdog Punk IPA on 21:33 - Aug 25 by majorraglan

SA Gold or Old Golden Hen are my favourite brows at the moment. Unfortunately, it's very rare on draught and squally only available in bottles.

I've heard of cloudy but not squally
Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:40 - Aug 30 with 2737 viewsmax936

Brewdog Punk IPA on 21:33 - Aug 25 by majorraglan

SA Gold or Old Golden Hen are my favourite brows at the moment. Unfortunately, it's very rare on draught and squally only available in bottles.

Golden hen on my 2nd up here in The Duffryn Arms just popped up for Tea lovely beer

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brewdog Punk IPA on 22:07 - Aug 30 with 2715 viewsdickythorpe

Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:40 - Aug 30 by max936

Golden hen on my 2nd up here in The Duffryn Arms just popped up for Tea lovely beer

In Bryncoch?
Brewdog Punk IPA on 22:43 - Aug 30 with 2711 viewsmax936

Brewdog Punk IPA on 22:07 - Aug 30 by dickythorpe

In Bryncoch?

Yep, had a pint of Glamorgan's Tera Nova down at Porthcawl earlier as well, at the newly refurbed places by Harbour new Pizza place, it was on the pump so not as nice as from the keg. Ale house sell Glamorgan beers from time to time their Welsh Ale is Stunningly good. Oakham Ales beer some good beers to.

Off down Mumbles for the day tomorrow, only difficulty is that I can't walk far due to ligament damage and infection in my foot, swells up if I'm on it to much, back in work Tuesday notsure that'll be happening at this moment in time Im wearing flip flops everywhere as I can't get a shoe on never mind a work boot, tried driving today with soft espadrilles on that didn't go well

Brewdog Punk IPA on 07:23 - Aug 31 with 2683 viewswaynekerr55

Have you sampled the Great British Brewing Co. beers in Aldi? The 4 hop and the American Liberty are nice 😍

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Brewdog Punk IPA on 09:14 - Aug 31 with 2666 viewsmax936

Brewdog Punk IPA on 07:23 - Aug 31 by waynekerr55

Have you sampled the Great British Brewing Co. beers in Aldi? The 4 hop and the American Liberty are nice 😍

I haven't myself Wayne, Aldi's isn't that local to us here, its over in Tiabach.

I've been doing enough Hops myself lately as well

Brewdog Punk IPA on 17:07 - Aug 31 with 2641 viewswaynekerr55

Brewdog Punk IPA on 09:14 - Aug 31 by max936

I haven't myself Wayne, Aldi's isn't that local to us here, its over in Tiabach.

I've been doing enough Hops myself lately as well

Fúck me it's not as if it's in bàstard Timbuktu Max 😂😂😂😂😂

To be fair, your ankle is Donald Ducked isn't it so I'll let you off 😉

Brewdog Punk IPA on 17:11 - Aug 31 with 2640 viewswhoflungdung

Worked in Taibach in 67. Smelt .

Anyway wAyne,I texted you yesterday from glorious mid Wales but you seem not to have replied .

Please God you e nt going down on me ...so to speak, as others have.

On a brighter note, want some blackberries ,sloes,elderberries for your next Home Counties dinner party

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Brewdog Punk IPA on 20:01 - Aug 31 with 2626 viewswaynekerr55

Brewdog Punk IPA on 17:11 - Aug 31 by whoflungdung

Worked in Taibach in 67. Smelt .

Anyway wAyne,I texted you yesterday from glorious mid Wales but you seem not to have replied .

Please God you e nt going down on me ...so to speak, as others have.

On a brighter note, want some blackberries ,sloes,elderberries for your next Home Counties dinner party

Apologies my good chum, all hands to the deck recruiting trainees and writing an ILT enhancement strategy. It's proving difficult as one has to force through change and targets to luddites who don't get the direction of travel unless it's spelled out to them by the Association of Colleges. The joys of middle management.

PS - I won't be letting the sun go down on you 😂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024