Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jesus F*cking Christ! 13:36 - Aug 30 with 8734 viewsKerouac

...this is torture.

I have defended the club in the past but they have f*ck all excuses this year.
They have £30m+ burning a hole in their pocket!
...and they have known they would have a shed load of cash come in and they have known who was likely to leave (Siggy and Llorente) ALL FECKING SUMMER

Clement has said he wanted a minimum of 2 signings in and he said so before Llorente was on his way out of the door.
If he hasn't got 3 new players by 11pm tomorrow evening he should walk...I know I will reduce my spend with the club going forward.
This has become a fecking joke.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not taking it anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 07:40 - Oct 25 with 745 viewsYossarian

Jesus F*cking Christ! on 00:22 - Oct 25 by majorraglan

Whether people like it or not, some of the Clubs best recruiting was done under Laudrup and Tutmulu, some very good players came in for relatively modest fees. Quite a bit of the clubs more recent business has been poor..............

Poor? That’s very polite, but it’s also a massive understatement. In truth it’s been catastrophic and one aspect that is completely baffling is that it seems that no one is being brought to account for this abysmal performance.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024