Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff Leeds 16:26 - Sep 26 with 24820 viewsGB11

Record attendance for a good few decades.

Closing in on 30k +

The championship isn't that bad at times..
Cardiff Leeds on 18:51 - Sep 28 with 4821 viewsMrSwerve

Cardiff Leeds on 12:27 - Sep 28 by byron

Of course not. Something far worse is cooking and it's called swapping places. It was like Prozac central on here for the last 4 or so months of last season, imagine they are still around the top next March whereas the once proud Swansea owned jacks are propping up the premier league.....
We are far worse than last year I tell u that.

We've been on top of them for the best part of ten years now. It's pointless worrying about 'what ifs'.

We may finished 12th in the PL and Cardiff bomb out of the playoffs (as usual). Fact is we've been far more successful than them in general, apart from their FA Cup win when my grandfather was a young'un.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Cardiff Leeds on 19:01 - Sep 28 with 4810 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cardiff Leeds on 12:27 - Sep 28 by byron

Of course not. Something far worse is cooking and it's called swapping places. It was like Prozac central on here for the last 4 or so months of last season, imagine they are still around the top next March whereas the once proud Swansea owned jacks are propping up the premier league.....
We are far worse than last year I tell u that.

Tell me something I don't know! I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out why we bought Clucas when we needed a good Siggurdsson replacement.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cardiff Leeds on 19:21 - Sep 28 with 4784 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff Leeds on 18:51 - Sep 28 by MrSwerve

We've been on top of them for the best part of ten years now. It's pointless worrying about 'what ifs'.

We may finished 12th in the PL and Cardiff bomb out of the playoffs (as usual). Fact is we've been far more successful than them in general, apart from their FA Cup win when my grandfather was a young'un.

It's way too early in the season to have real thoughts about how either of us are going to finish tbh. As for the stats, I don't know for certain, but I'd have thought Cardiff have finished higher in the leagues than yourselves in history more times than the other way.
Happy to be proved wrong though.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff Leeds on 19:29 - Sep 28 with 4780 viewsPhil_S

Cardiff Leeds on 21:32 - Sep 27 by The_undecided

Ha Ha, if results don't go our way Saturday and WH turn us over we could be bottom three by Saturday evening, with Wolves losing tonight reality would be Cardiff 3 places behind us, forget about different league I think we more than most know what kind of league the championship is and how difficult it can be, if we go down there is little chance of us bouncing back, not that it bothers me, I quite like the Championship and its twists and turns.
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 21:34]

Just one point of order in amongst your clear allegiance to South East Wales but even if we were 18th come Saturday and Cardiff 1st then reality is they are not 3 places behind us.

Just saying like
Cardiff Leeds on 19:32 - Sep 28 with 4770 viewsLoyal

Cardiff Leeds on 19:21 - Sep 28 by taffpunk

It's way too early in the season to have real thoughts about how either of us are going to finish tbh. As for the stats, I don't know for certain, but I'd have thought Cardiff have finished higher in the leagues than yourselves in history more times than the other way.

There are many things we outdo each other on, no matter the subject.
However, I think this thread is more about the couple of cockheads who profess or are clearly childish Cardiff fans.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff Leeds on 19:43 - Sep 28 with 4753 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff Leeds on 19:32 - Sep 28 by Loyal

However, I think this thread is more about the couple of cockheads who profess or are clearly childish Cardiff fans.

Fair enough. TRB next gig for me, last time I saw them was in 78 with SLF supporting. They were probably the band that had the biggest gay following in the UK at the time. Quite an experience for a fairly naïve straight 16 year old Punk Rocker from the Rhondda.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Cardiff Leeds on 19:47 - Sep 28 with 4741 viewsTNT

Cardiff Leeds on 19:32 - Sep 28 by Loyal

They're getting excited by their league placing in September, once again. They'll soon disappear - again.

Btw, we've got the record for most league wins between the two.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff Leeds on 20:00 - Sep 28 with 4713 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff Leeds on 19:47 - Sep 28 by TNT

They're getting excited by their league placing in September, once again. They'll soon disappear - again.

Aye, we've got plenty of beauties following us, same as you. Long way to go yet for both Clubs.

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff Leeds on 20:33 - Sep 28 with 4682 viewslonglostjack

Cardiff Leeds on 20:00 - Sep 28 by taffpunk

Aye, we've got plenty of beauties following us, same as you. Long way to go yet for both Clubs.

A sensible scummer. Boring.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Cardiff Leeds on 22:47 - Sep 28 with 4587 viewsTNT

Cardiff Leeds on 19:21 - Sep 28 by taffpunk

Since I started going in '76 (41 years), we've finished higher 23 times to your 18.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Cardiff Leeds on 08:15 - Sep 29 with 4521 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff Leeds on 22:47 - Sep 28 by TNT

Since I started going in '76 (41 years), we've finished higher 23 times to your 18.

I meant since we both formed, but still interesting.

Cardiff Leeds on 08:36 - Sep 29 with 4513 viewsLoyal

Cardiff Leeds on 19:43 - Sep 28 by taffpunk

Fair enough. TRB next gig for me, last time I saw them was in 78 with SLF supporting. They were probably the band that had the biggest gay following in the UK at the time. Quite an experience for a fairly naïve straight 16 year old Punk Rocker from the Rhondda.

I was at Sparrer the other night.
Decent, did you go ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cardiff Leeds on 11:53 - Sep 29 with 4473 viewsbyron

Cardiff Leeds on 19:47 - Sep 28 by TNT

No clear cut league winners in that league, although I did expect villa to come good and they probably will. Boro not really firing yet and I thought Sunderland would struggle and they are.
Way to early for Cardiff to get excited, look at the teams that have surprisingly got promoted of late? Watford, Hudds, Burnley,, bornmuff. A solid manager is the key and Cardiff certainly have that.

Benny

Cardiff Leeds on 13:23 - Sep 29 with 4438 viewsmonmouth

Cardiff Leeds on 22:47 - Sep 28 by TNT

Given the situation when I started going (1971) that is an amazing stat. No one really envisaged that then.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cardiff Leeds on 17:36 - Sep 29 with 4364 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff Leeds on 08:36 - Sep 29 by Loyal

I was at Sparrer the other night.
Decent, did you go ?

Yeah enjoyed them, my mates beat the bouncers up as well, interesting night! Also saw them in Bristol, again very good, but the crowd wasn't as lively as Cardiff, not much jumping about going on.

Cardiff Leeds on 17:39 - Sep 29 with 4359 viewstaffpunk

Cardiff Leeds on 13:23 - Sep 29 by monmouth

Given the situation when I started going (1971) that is an amazing stat. No one really envisaged that then.

Pretty much the same as me, Oct 1970 was my first game. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the next decade, if that's a BIG If my lot get promoted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024